This man walks up to you in a bar and tells you to go get your fuckin shinebox

this man walks up to you in a bar and tells you to go get your fuckin shinebox
what do you do?

ask him why he's getting fresh

call him a fucking mutt

Nothing, he's a made man and I can take him busting my balls a bit. Then, I exchange some bantz and buy him a drunk outta respect.

Let's not make a thing outta this.

Get your fuckin shine box

I know you've been gone a while and probably haven't heard, but I ain't shining shoes anymore. Are did all that nigger dick fuck with your vision while you were locked up??

tell him he looks like the Shah of Iran

Get fear goosebumps and vomit out of fear, try to walk away but fall down because forgot how to walk.

pump your brakes, slow your roll dude. want the real money? gotta lose the attitude. what the fuck nigga? what type of shit are you on?

your mouth too fly dog. plus your numbers to high dog. so why even try dog? im gettin money, you just gettin by dawg.

y-you too

YOU MUDDA FUCKER

it's unwise to burn a made man to death like that

He disrespected me so he deserves death.

Tell my friend to make sure to keep him here so that I can show back up after everyone leaves and stomp him to death

C'mon he was just bustin'ya balls a lil' bit

This fucker thinks he can waltz up in here and disrespect me and then say he's just bustin' my balls a lil' bit?
Sure doesn't seem that way, there's a lot of people around.

It's been awhile since I saw Goodfellas, can somebody remind me how did the mob find out that it was Paulie who did him in? Didn't they try to cover it up?

shoot him, cut off his head and carry it home for my collection

Jst a lil bt, cmn

>Drinks are on............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... the house

What exactly did he mean by this statement?

tell him to watch it

I would go and get my fuckin shinebox. If I do not have a shinebox readily avaliable, I would find, steal, or make a shinebox. I would not want to exacerbate the situation.

I get fuckin' fresh

nigger mentality.

>Italians
>white

>shinebox

If my shoes get scuffed I'll just buy new ones.

>first world problems

Tell'em to watch the suit