youtube.com/watch?v=adZR-Pp_JO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9/10
switch 1 with 2

3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7

2>3>1>4>6>5

Haven't seen 7 yet

5 > 4 > 6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 > 1 = 2

7 isn't a star wars movie. it's a dated, generic contemporary capeshit quipfest blockbuster with a thin, flimsy star wars veneer plastered onto it.

>pilot man just watched his father and entire people be slaughtered by the darth vader toy-seller
>proceeds to immediately quip bullshit like "heh, nice night huh? so who talks first, me or you? *grins into camera*
it's tonal vomit, made for consumerist retards.

2 is the worst SW ever
not even 1 or 6 is that bad

5>4=7>3>>>

5>4>3>7>6>2>1

Fight me

> i am above le normi

not meant for you

4>5>6>3=7>1>2

Stop with all the shitty viewing orders!

Everyone knows the viewing order is 1 > 2 > SW:TCW > 3 > Rogue One > SW:Rebels > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7

7>all because pic related

>not using the chronological order

5 > 4 > 6 = 3 > 1 > 2

Honestly, it just doesn't feel right ranking 7 alongside the others. It's SW in name only, it doesn't feel like the same film series. It'd be like ranking the Jaden Smith Karate Kid alongside the Ralph Macchio movies.

Totally unlike Obi-wan throught the pre-quels
>Try not to upset him Anakin xD
>Another happy landing xD
>I hate it when he does that xD

>5>4
Sup Forums never fails to show it's stupidity. You cannot watch 5 without seeing 4 first.

4>5>6>1>3>2>7

You know it to be true.

yes you can

youtube.com/watch?v=9PCAPj4CkFM

Lor San Tekka wasn't Poe's father, dumbass, and that village wasn't his 'people', just a village of innocents. Poe is a freedom fighter and soldier and has seen a lot of death, allegedly. I don't really like the film but pretending that you can criticise it when you haven't even fucking paid attention doesn't serve whatever argument you're trying to shit out.

4,5,6 are equally shitty, can't get over the shitty graphics and cheesy lines "luke i am your father" give me a fucking break

And put 7 behind two and you got yourself a correct list

5>4>6>3>7>1>2

Any other interpretaion is not canon

Finally someone gets it, although 6/3, even 7 are interchangeable based on preference

7=5>4>6=3>1>2

This is the canon ranking.

>7 > 6

I hate this meme.

7>>>>>>>>>4>6>3>1>2
I'm not even shilling.

Don't bother, I made myself watch it at home a month or so ago and spent half the time on my phone. Not engrossing at all and with no Star Wars magic.

I would have liked it better in a theater no doubt, but after all the memes it felt like I had already seen it.

6 > 7 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 1

Objectively the best Star Wars Ranking ever made.

5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 7 > 3 > 2

Yeah I feel like I know what happens. Not in any rush to see it

5 > 4 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 2 > 1

5 is the best.

6 is second best.

4 and 2 are tied.

3 is next.

1 is in last place.

i refuse to acknowledge 7, so it wont appear on this list

>the fucking ewok movie
>anything but shit

Sounds like you're a weak minded lemming

3 is a masterpiece, and 7 was decent. Fuck 2 though.

Serious question why does everyone hate 2?

I rank the prequels above 7 because the prequels at least had some fresh ideas and weren't just remixes of stuff we'd seen before. I think part of the vitriol directed at them comes from George Lucas not giving a shit about nostalgia.

Granted, they have actual problems so some of the criticism is deserved. 7 is better-made than the prequels, but so what? It's fucking boring as shit.

Somebody post the pasta

I think it's because it's the peak of Lucas's corniness. I liked it, though. It had some crazy shit -- Obi-Wan going on a little film noir mission, the big battle at the end, plus Christoper Lee as a sith lord.

sand

I agree.

6 > 5 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

five is the only one that is an actually good film outside the star wars series.

5>6>4>3>>>>>>>>>1
7 is not included because it's a soft-reboot/re-imagining of 4

>le hate ewoks meme
Fag

You got me. why do you think I come to Sup Forums? All these erudite critically free-thinking individuals I can steal flick opinions from.

>implying
we could have had a wookie planet instead of that shit but no lucas had to ruin it once again

Everything after 3 is irrelevant
You nailed the list OP

4>5=6=1>>>

>not using machete order
man there sure are a lot of plebs out today

Marxism theory the movie

7 was so sterile and safe, that I feel queasy trying to find a space between the rankings of the prequels.

3>5>4>6>1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3>5>6>1>3>2>>

Haters gonna hate

1>3>2>6>5>4>7

Mary Sue + le racemix meme = automatic zero.

I liked Clone Wars canon better because it drew from more plot points and in general had a lot more going on.

4>5>6>7>3>1>2

5>=3>7>>>>>>>>>>2

>It's SW in name only, it doesn't feel like the same film series

I could say the same about the prequels

True unadulterated non-pleb rankings:
6 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 7

KotOR 2 > KotOR 1 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 7 > 2

Objective, non-debatable list.
5 > 4 > 6 > > 7 >1 > watching paint dry > 3 >2

This. The prequels have more in common with TV Shakespeare specials than the original trilogy. The only reason it feels like Star Wars to people is because they grew up with it.

5 > 4 > 7 > 6 > Clone Wars > Holiday Special > 3 > 1 > 2

Every other list is objectively wrong.

I - 4/10
II - 3.5/10
III - 6/10
IV - 10/10
V - 9.75/10
VI - 8.25/10
VII - 8/10

If you dont agree with this ranking you have fucking terrible taste

The clone wars > 3 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 7

Completely agree with this except that 1>2

1 had Liam Neeson and the Darth Maul fight scene, 2 had space caterpillars and "I hate sand"

People actually putting 7 before 6

>any star wars film
>higher than a 6

Sup Forums is one of the worst boards because no one has any deeper knowledge of the medium at all

Oh shut up you little dweb before I kick your teeth in

Return of the Jedi is objectivelly the greatest Star Wars film there is
Its lack of cohesion and poor decisions made during production are compensated by the greatest scenes in the saga

This is correct but I still like the canon from the prequels and the expanded universe way more.

youtube.com/watch?v=adZR-Pp_JO0

The three worst are objectively I, II and VII

It depends on a person's taste in what order those three rank.

4>5>3>6>1>7>2

Why did it take someone so long to get it right

Plinket told them it was bad