This is why liberals fail at memeing

This is why liberals fail at memeing

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/08/dudes-tried-to-take-credit-for-a-womans-viral-hillary-clinton-meme-because-of-course-they-did/#
apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>25 presidents
Made by a woman alright.

>emoji art

The future is here, and it sucks ass.

You can't care what happens to your memes, creating a meme is about the self satisfaction of contributing. If you're an attention seeker, of course you're going to suck at memes.

This is why all the memes come from anonymous sites. How do I into attention? Oh I don't.

Histrionics is the death of memes.

Obama was Mexican?

heh... meme...

Nice meme! Mind if I repost it?

Man fuck men
How dare they steal a fucking twitter post

>used the young blonde and not the grandma emoji
seems like Hilary herself made this meme.

Nice meme libcucks!

Oh God it worse

>“They apparently had zero appreciation of the irony,” an exasperated Olin told Intersect by DM. “Honestly I think it’s a wider anthropological sign of what the Internet is like now and I’m resigned to that — but the white men appropriating it last night of all nights was a bit too much for me.”

>Olin is not naive about the way attribution and appropriation work — make that don’t work — online: She’s a social media strategist for Democratic campaigns and was the architect behind Barack Obama’s wildly successful social media strategy in 2012. She points to the infamous case of the “Hi Becky” meme, or “the Fat Jew’s entire existence”: Basically, there’s no standards for attribution in viral culture … which is how people like Matt McDermott can get a funny text and tweet the joke out himself without ever crediting the intermediary or the person who wrote it.

Oh God its worse than i thought. This is one of the people Hillary hired to meme. Shes bitching about people appropriating her meme. Wtf how can she be so fucking ignorant

Kek this meme war is already one sides as fuck

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/08/dudes-tried-to-take-credit-for-a-womans-viral-hillary-clinton-meme-because-of-course-they-did/#

Say what you will about Obama, he does not have a pedophile mustache as depicted in this bigoted tweet.
And the President count is as grievously incorrect as any defense of Hillary on any given subject.

Look Sup Forums one of the rapist who stole her meme

You don't know the half of it.

> meme

That is not a fucking meme

< This is a meme

>white men are ALLbald
>nigger has full head of hair

Unfair, unfair. We haven't had a bald prez since Eisenhower. At least acknowledge Ronald Reagan's godly, preternatural locks.

>Basically, there’s no standards for attribution in viral culture

This is why I license all of my memes under Apache 2.0 to ensure I am always properly credited

apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

this is capitalism at its best

And people are taking this seriously too?

God damn the internet was a mistake.

>brilliant
>art
No wonder we don't respect women

Why is Obama a beaner

Me rn

Looks like a proud line of Berniebros was disrupted by a mexican and a feminist studies cunt

: ) : ) : ) : ) : )
: | : | : | : | : |
: ( : ( : ( : ( : (
; P

I thought it was Bernie emoji, then got highjacked by a mexican and a woman

The internet wasn't a mistake, letting normies use the internet was.

>Obama is a wop
hue

True art

дa дa дa! VERY GOOD!

>8000 times

wow who gives a fuck

>Memes and emoji's will be copy righted in your life time

>wanting credit for memes

This is why women and Democrats can't meme. They want credit and pats on the back, and they don't want them to go viral uncredited.

I'm genuinely confused. Like what is their thought process on this. Do they expect royalties for its use? Or are they expecting people to give a shout out to the creator? If they want credit they obviously don't understand what a meme is

this

>stolen meme
JUST

( )( )============D~~~~

But isn't she just ripping off this image?

Also why Sup Forums has a much higher meme export than, say, reddit does. We do what we do for fun, not attention.

>hey look I made a meme
>NO it's MINE
is there no depth to which women won't sink

Hello

This is a meme that I have created
I have copyrighted this meme and posting it without giving me the appropriate credit will be blatant plagiarism and will result in legal action.

If you wish to post this meme, please contact me privately to arrange payment at [email protected]

I tried. But I don't think she'll understand constructive criticism from a FUCKING WHITE MALE

I really like this image. May I save it?

YES BUT THIS TIME IT HAS EMOJIS!

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE!

>normalfags getting mad that their shitty "memes" are being stolen and reposted for fake internet points

This is real irony.

Yes, consider this meme on the house - but remember to give me credit whenever you post it

>stolen
They don't even understand the concept of a meme.

What I want to know is, who stole the meme?

If it gets them to read, what's bad?

>seriously though, don't propagate this 'meme', guys
how can one fail so hard at basic memetics?

Parody without knowing the original source material is retarded.

Not only mad but they're paid to make may mays. How can you get mad when you're bieng successful at you're job (by normie standards of memes). How do they even function with that logic.

What a waste of sheckles

>This is why liberals fail at memeing

This is why women fail at memeing. They have to be the center of attention.

Ever seen a woman take a picture of something she likes. You can barely see it because her face is the emphasis of the picture.

The whole lot of memes is seeing some dumb shit you posted while drunk get reposted again and again, this is why letting normalfags onto the internet was a mistake.

This why I hate twitter. Normalfags are awfull

disgusting. Those mean men stole her meme!

I was hoping it would be Bernie v. Trump to see the epic meme battle between the right & the left. But then Hillary won the nomination...

The night is dark and full of liberals.

>believe in Leftist collectivism
>get upset when the community takes your creation for itself

I swear the cognitive dissonance in Leftists is amazing.

ORIGINAL MEME

DO NOT STEAL!!!!!!!

Wouldn't have made a difference.

Bernie's "dank meme" were legitimately awful.

>women don't get memes
must they demand credit for everything?

You retards
By being mad about it, she's got us talking about her idiocy instead of making new memes for the meme war.
>Letting a hill shill bait you this hard

This is pipi, I got the memerights on him this morning.

Money can buy women.
Money can buy land, and property.
Money can fast cars, boats, and planes.

In no way, can money buy a genuine meme. Memes aren't born in factories or farms, memes are born from the minds of people who have a love of memes, who live for memes.

Money can buy poor, terribly thought out "memes" but no amount of money can create the mental stimulus and circumstance that births the dankest memes.

(_(_);;;;;;;;;;;;;;D ~~ ~ ~~~~~~

Special snowflake memes

Needle dick

Let me try

>Create a "meme", something that by definition is supposed to be spread, copied and modified by people
>Get upset when exactly that happens

R8 my meme

Please dont steal

They're already destroying themselves, SJW's are attacking each other.
Feminists constantly disagree and fight each other over bullshit.
Jew's constantly out Jew each other.

It doesn't even matter at this point if Trump loses, if Hilary wins these liberals will end up destroying themselves with their authoritarian-like communistic "free speech but only if it doesn't hurt my feefees" bullshit.

Vote for Trump, but don't chimp out if he loses, because it's already a sinking ship and she'll just make it faster.

post it on twatter

It's unicode.

I don't get it. All the presidents were Martin Van Buren clones? Tricky Dick had a nice head of hair. Also Obongo in that pic looks a lot better than IRL. Why would anyone want to steal this shitty "meme"? (It isn't even a meme but emojis).

10/10. Saved.

There is truth to what he says; trust this dingo

A (you) is the only reward I want or deserve.

this counter-meme should spread

fucking this
there is a reason we make more memes than anyone
fucking attention whores always demanding compensation, for fuck sake it's a bloody joke, why would you get angry if people spread your joke around?

liberals are so shit tier. they don't have one ounce of creativity

Short messaging on a wide scale started the death of language skills.

i fear that we have opened a pandora's box of meme's Sup Forums ....

Weak memery m8

Take this son

Here you go my friend.

May Kek guide you through the wilderness on your next venture outside.

>liberals think they "own" a meme if they create it

The entire point of a meme is it's proliferation and the memetic mutations it spawns, holy fuck get off my internet

Remember Straya
Cheaters never win, and memes never die

Reading is bad. Or rather reading is good for intelligent people and bad for stupid people because it makes them think they're not stupid.

This is like a foreign language to me - like reading the worst of ebonics.

I can sort of understand it, but only half of the words - like how I can understand a few words of Spanish and French just because English uses them as loan words.

memes are the DNA of the soul

This does pretty much sum up why 4chin produces high quality memes constantly while corporate and political media "experts" all come up short - Sup Forums users post with no expectation of reward other than making strangers, who they will never meet, laugh or become mildly upset.

I often mention the guy who posts pictures of his cum in 2 liter bottles every Christmas. He's done it for like 8 years straight, it involves considerable effort (he probably had to buy a refrigerator to store all the bottles) and carries with it significant social stigma, and yet no one knows who he is. He gets nothing out of posting other than contributing, in his own truly unique way, to the community. He receives no fame from this, and has no reasonable expectation of a positive response (remember the Ausfag snowden who dumped thousands of documents on Sup Forums and got called a faggot 3 times before his thread 404ed).

Sup Forums understands how culture works - moving through countless iterations in a thousand different directions. Attempts to "correct the record" or control the narrative feel abrasive because subconsciously people realize that they're being manipulated. Fuck people who complain about plagiarizing memes, especially as part of some bullshit culture/sex/race war narrative designed to drive clicks.

That's not "getting them to read" at all. That's reducing their language use.

Is that long line of baldies supposed to be Bernie? Is it a comment on the mass media paying "too much" attention to Saunders and ignoring Clinton? Who is the mustachioed chap? Is he the news reader who announced Clinton getting the nomination even before the votes began on that final day?

Holy fuck. Like, just, what in the fuck is this sublime retardation. You want your stupid emoji bullshit meme to spread as far and wide as possible so the underlying cocept gets out. Somebody tweaks it a little, re-posts, that's the point. Kek is going to smite these cucks so hard.

>pls respond

Oi ya soft cunt

(: (: (: Dewey :) :) :)

>mediocre meme now goes viral because victimhood
>everyone will see it and see hilary clinton is the inevitable next potus
>trump has officially been stumped
>all thanks to laura olin's meme game
Where were you when the meme war was lost?

🦁

Hey guys don't steal my meme

Worth a screenshot imo

It's supposed to be a list of presidents.
>white dude, white dude, white dude, white dude, white dude, white dude, white dude, white dude, white dude, white dude
>wewuz prezident
>and now womyn president