>Finale:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYkW0HIDN5U

6 sides 6 points 6 triangles 7 deadly sins

666 and the most powerful number 7

Who wins?

>cute face
>nice ass
>beautiful feet

Why aren't there more people who find Dolores attractive?

Is there alternate timelines?

so ive been watching this show few episodes and how come the robots bleed if they are robots
and is bernard the boss or the granma

Why isn't Bernard programmed to respond only to Ford's commands. The Maeve thing was a cop out. It's feeling kind of loosy-goosy thrown together at this point or it's 2deep4me.

Yes, the movie and previous tv series.

>MUH new NARATUV
>MUH new naratuv muhfugga

What did Ford mean by this?

Well played.

Reminder

Wyatt is Teddy's alter ego

Yeah.
*are there

It's all part of Ford's ruse to lead Maeve into a false sense of confidence.
I hope

JEWS?

Maybe the host are humans

shes legitimately just Amy Schumer if Amy took care of herself

Beyond

so... the maze is not a place right? it's a voyage of self discovery like Ford said. It goes in circes and consists on making the hosts go to the same places in the park and have the same experiences over and over untill they get enlightened and realize they are hosts, that's why it's not for the MiB, cos he already knows the truth.

Bigger: Gods

Wait if Will is MiB, does that mean he raped his westworldfu repeatedly?
Based...

Daily reminder that Fords end goal is to stage a false rebelion of host and lure the ones with """conciusness""" into the maze to kill them. And eat them like neanderthals they are

When they showed the dead people in the church basement I was wondering if there was going to be a twist where the hosts had self realised some time ago and now were testing in humans who came into the park or something. Could have been cool.

>le Dolores was raped meme

Is William MiB?

You aren't supposed to figure out a fictional place. You are supposed to see the parrallels IRL. You are a host to those above you doing more evil than you can imagine.

Kek

>Intelligent
>Nihilistic
>Wicked sense of humor

Why don't more people find Logan attractive?

He actually wants the whole human race and everything above them.

Sorry senpai I got into these threads yesterday cause I just started watching the show, so you're Implying there was no rape in the barn. That's cool, I believe it.

Then what did they do?

The truth is I can't fully sympathise with the hosts knowing they have no consciousness and are only a collective of programmed responses, regardless of how intricate. They aren't doing a good job of clarifying of they are actually becoming sentient or just following code. Everything Maeve is doing fits her character, for instance.

Its not like we are not folowing the code as well...

>Ford
>Arnold/Bernard
>???

You are no more conscious than a really deep host.

>Then what did they do?
Talked about philosophy.

>They aren't doing a good job of clarifying of they are actually becoming sentient or just following code
the entire point is that there is no clear line where true consciousness begins

How bout a non meme answer.

I'm waiting.

user, seriously?

Seriously, do you not watch the show?

I'm so happy my lobotomized waifu is back.
Better than Maeve and manjaw.

Why are repressed homosexuals so scared of women?

He showed her his woodcuttings

>I don't like stronk womyn Mary Sue Maeve or manjaw Dolores
>repressed homosexual
What?

Nice try user, but how bout some critical thinking?

Assuming he does this loop many times I think he goes into the barn with her, struggles for something to say, looks at her a bit quietly, then mercy kills her.

Its Ford's dad. Most likely the host version.

Let me guess, you think Asian women are 'more feminine' and are your favorites.

He probably asked her some questions about Arnold and the Maze. Then he killed her. MIB had no time to waste filling empty shell's plastic vaginas.

>asians
Fuck no.

inb4 incredibly disappointing finale

pretty much guaranteed at this point. the way this show adores wasting time lingering on shots or showing the same flashback for the ten thousandth time, and the myriad random loose ends it's decided to set up, no way they manage anything satisfying with one more ep.

stabbed her in the waist/kidney.

apparently (leddites) think Maeve's MSRA did the same thing..

>struggles for something to say,

Not true, he's actually an amateur poet and takes the opportunity to recite his latest works.

There are people out there who didn't develop yet their taste for pretty feet

>MRW I read pissfus twitter

here's your (you). are you proud of yourself?

"I'll have such revenge on you. both"

-Peter Abernacky

what's inside the "cunny" folder?

Doesnt look like anything to me

he's not wrong.

He'd probably have to inflict a lot of pain and suffering to break her programming to let her remember Arnold and relay info.

Rape could be useful for that

DOLORES IS NOT FOR RAPE

DOLORES A CUTE

Have you dropped a show because one of the actresses isn't pure?

evan rachel wood was never pure

So the timeline theory essentially got confirmed with this.

But now does that mean William is Wyatt because of those killings?

I initially thought Dolores was Wyatt who did the mass shooting in the church town because a flashback showed her doing it along with a pistol to her head.

If im gonna drop the show over anyone its gonna be pissfu's twitter

Dolores is Wyatt.. Ford made her do it though

If the hosts remove flouride from their water and mercury from their vaccines the guests will learn the purpose of their violent delights.

Of all true words of song or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was wrong again

>sloth has nothing to do with envy or lust
>greed and gluttony have nothing to do with wrath
>lust has nothing to do with envy or sloth

what a shit sinstar.

>swap wrath/sloth at the top/bottom
>???
>profit

>lust envy wrath
Check
>greed sloth gluttony
Oh wow that works too

I don't get how like the first 3 episodes, the hosts were on a loop. But now it's a big long story.

What happened to the loops? Why aren't they waking up in sweet water doing the same shit over again. When do loops trigger? How do you even leave the game?

>Lust leads to envy leads to wrath
Sounds like elliot rogers
>Greed leads to gluttony leads to sloth
Sounds like too many (((bankers)))/elite to list

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

REMOVE THE FLOURIDE FROM THE WATER WITH FILTERMAN

>alex jones is a host that needs to have his memory erased

There are loops but there are also several branches to each narrative. Once the guests leave a host they try to return to their routine and can fall back into the loop or be disturbed again

loops trigger when either the guest fucks off or kills the host

they are then covertly collected, repaired, and restored in the beginning of their loop. so, if you want to take dolores with you across the park you can as long as a. you stay with her b. you keep her alive

Multiple guests can be in the same loop.

Go if Guest A and B are both in the park, A takes Clementine to Pariah for a rapefest then kills her or something. While Guest B is in the park he'll just never see her? Regardless if she's killed off? B is outside the area where she died and at her spawn point. So does she spawn or can't be around a guest when being reinstated?

Let's say Guest A leaves after he kills her, guest B is still in sweetwater, she'll just never spawn back until he's gone then

something along those lines

the priority for control is total immersion. the guests shouldn't realize that there are hosts being collected and restored to the park; whether a loop could be reset next to a proximate guest would then likely depend on whether control believes the rest could happen without the guest realizing what happened

he already had his memory erased when he stopped being bill hicks.

There's a timeline for everything, one where Mommyfu is still alive, one where Bernard was never a robot, even one where Elsie doesn't like watersports

Was it Marilyn?

Sad!

>even one where Elsie doesn't like watersports
VERY unlikely, next you'll be saying there's a timeline where shrink rays are just a meme

Fucking Bernard can't see the third dude on the right because he's programmed to do so

When he shows him the pic again after he's aware then he sees himself on the right.

Wyatt is Arnold. Dolores kills him to halt his massacre of hosts, which he recruited Teddy to assist with.
William will be revealed to be MiB. He will be disfigured by Dolores when she kills Logan (clearing his path to take over Delos) and he fails to stop it.
Ford will assist William with taking over Delos, and provide reconstructive surgery, so he'll look like MiB.
Dolores will kill MiB after Ford reveals his host doppelganger in the same underground lab where Bernard killed Theresa. The fake MiB will take over Delos for Ford.
Peter will be used to smuggle data out of the park, which is part of the larger show arc, where hosts take over our world.
Maeve will escape, and take part in the larger arc in the "real world" as well.

discuss

Considering the batshit crazy views of everyone on this show I believe it

>Maeve will escape, and take part in the larger arc

Post her feet?

>Why aren't there more people who find Dolores attractive?
I don't wanna get accused of eye-rape

kok'd

This?

Can someone post the Bernard feels guy?

It's very important.

>yfw KEK is a programmer waking up the hosts in order to bring chaos and destroy order

mfw Billy finally meets MIB

ok Sup Forums what's this shit with elsie and watersports

What did i miss?

Her favorite scene

They seriously couldn't think of a better alternative to getting bullied by a fucking robot?

>Maeve will escape, and take part in the larger arc in the "real world" as well.

How permavirgin do you have to be to get off on THAT?