Daily Reminder Sup Forums

Supporting Hillary in this election does not mean that a person agrees with, likes or even wants to tolerate any of her worst aspects.

It means that the person is rational enough to understand that Donald Trump is so horrible of a candidate that literally mainstream politician with a decent resume, from either party, is immeasurably preferable.

I'll repeat: you are supporting a candidate so toxic that his own party hates him and won't support him, and whom the CIA will murder to prevent from ever taking office.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/06/09/fox-news-poll-national-releas-6-16/
observer.com/2015/08/the-countless-crimes-of-hillary-clinton-special-prosecutor-needed-now/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/apr/07/politifacts-guide-2016-candidates-tax-plans/
dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-more-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/gop-economist-bush-tax-cuts-worked-brilliantly.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vote against your interests goy

>voting for lesser of two evils
>not just voting for Johnson at that point because he's not evil
You just cucked yourself

I'd rather have a President bring this country to ruin by not knowing what he's doing than have a President bring this country to ruin knowing exactly what she's doing

Obama likes Hillary just fine, and he's going to bring in millions of extra votes for her.

Trump supporters are ignorant garbage. There isn't a single reason to vote for Trump. He's a mediocre businessman and he demonstrates his profound ignorance of both world affairs and governmental process virtually every time he speaks on the subjects.

And in the very unlikely event that he is on the precipice of winning this election, he will certainly be killed by the CIA or some other shadow group anyway. So what's the point? Hillary is an immeasurably better candidate than Trump. Trump is a joke punchline; a national disgrace.

I'd rather have a nationalist who has no fucking clue what he's doing than some globalist shill.

ignore
the
shills

>Supporting Hillary in this election does not mean that a person agrees with, likes or even wants to tolerate any of her worst aspects.

Yes it does.

>Still using Maddox images

the key to Trump's popularity is that, despite being born into the billionaire class, he possesses a crassness, simplistic bravado and overall lack of refinement to such a gross degree that uneducated racist white men - the demographic of strong Trump support - see themselves in him? Wow, that's just... great.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. It would be one thing if a person of total outsider status and charismatic but simplistic message was nevertheless a keenly intelligent altruist with exceptional political skills and the backing of a host of insiders so captivated by him that governing experience gaps possessed by the man at the top was mitigated by the strength of his support. There is clearly a sentiment among large segments of the voting public that we need someone like this to "fix" the government.

But other than his being an outsider, this is the complete opposite of the Trump scenario. Trump isn't an altruist, he's a bully motivated purely by self-interest. He does not possess exceptional political skills: while there are certain aspects of being a candidate that he is undoubtedly gifted at, there are many others in which his deficiencies are painfully glaring. He does not have the backing of a host of Washington insiders and policy-makers who would theoretically comprise his administration. In fact, hardly anybody with any credibility in Washington is supporting him, and he is loathed by the majority of the lawmakers within his own political party.

"promising to bring back jobs they might have lost and keep out people from taking them for a lower price. Is he going to do all these things? Most probably not. But since when do people believe that anyone running for the highest office of country is going to do everything they promise? Personally, I find that's more ignorant than the possibly false hope brought on by Trump's campaign."

Did you notice something here? I detailed why Trump is a bad candidate and would make a historically terrible president WITHOUT EVEN GETTING TO HIS LUDICROUS CAMPAIGN PROMISES. Yes, you are right - everybody makes campaign promises that they can't keep. But that doesn't make every candidate equally undesirable. Trump can't do any more of the things he wants to do than Bernie Sanders could. But whereas Bernie Sanders (or Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio, to use Republican examples) are legitimate public servants who know how to keep things working even when they don't work entirely in your favor. Trump has demonstrated zero ability to do this. The manner in which he has run his campaign so far should provide more than enough of an example of his woefully unfit he is for the office.

I'll reiterate that Trump supporters are ignorant garbage. I'll also reiterate that I'm not joking one bit when I say that, in the very unlikely event that Trump is on the precipice of being elected (a Trump win is currently trading at a mere 26% on the prediction markets, and this is factoring in an indictment against Hillary Clinton that would render her unable to run for the office, so his actual odds in an actual election are even lower), Trump will be assassinated.

In short, there is virtually no possibility that he will ever be allowed to hold the office of POTUS.

>uses current year man unironically

Hillary supporters even knowing who Maddox is?

literally who?

>confusing internet with real life

I just summed up all the problems with his logic.

>anyone who triggers me is a shill

I find it hilarious that libtards are blasting Trump for running a campaign based on appealing to HOPE, when they drank Obama's kool-aid 7 years ago and all he promised was HOPE & CHANGE! Meanwhile the War Criminal in Chief has launched more wars, launched more domestic spying programs, launched more corporate welfare and big bailouts to the big banks and ruled like a tyrant issuing more executive orders than Dubbya did. Did they get redpilled and realize people in Government are all lying, manipulative sociopaths due to their personal experience having their naive HOPE destroy by Obama?

Figured a Trump supporter would post an image this racist.

Donald Trump has thus far earned the voting support of about 4% of voting-aged Americans.

Uneducated racist white voting aged men - while admittedly making up more than 4% of the country, could not possibly comprise more than somewhere between 15 and 20% of it.

Believe me, I'm insulting a pretty small subset of the country, and it's a subset that, for the most part, deserves it.

have some free (You)s!

>OY VEY, WHITE PEOPLE
>DON'T VOTE FOR A CANDIDATE WHO REPRESENTS YOU
>THAT WOULD BE IRRATIONAL
>VOTE FOR A CANDIDATE WHO REPRESENTS ME!
>THAT'S VERY RATIONAL!
>DON'T YOU WANT TO BE RATIONAL, WHITE PEOPLE?

You've completely convinced me, friend

I'm now a #Clintoris

>
>
>
>
>
>

I AM NOW #HILLARYMISSILE

Well we know Hillary PACs are hiring shills, can't really be sure.

A relic from the good old days of the internet who has somehow managed to maintain a presence ten years past the point when he stopped being relevant.

Get out, shill. We know you DDOS'd this place and pinned it on the Russians. Take your fucking hat with you.

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/06/09/fox-news-poll-national-releas-6-16/

But I'm sure you'll tell me Fox News is biased towards Hillary. Maybe reality just has a liberal bias? You need to go back to your safe space.

She and her husband are criminals who belong in federal prison on myriad charges...

Letting her become president would be the most egregious outrage to Justice this nation could ever see..

She will literally have escaped Scott free with her many high crimes and felonies... people who support her are IMBECILES who should be institutionalized.

If you have even the slightest modicum of sanity remaining consider very carefully what you are contemplating and that electing her will be the most extreme outrage to Justice imaginable.. she and her husband and many of their gang belong behind bars for the rest of their lives.

Please do not give this criminal the power to wipe their crimes from history.

Most of the people who hate Hillary have nothing at all to back up the hatred with. They're mostly just upset that a woman has accomplished so many things.

>Proven fabrications and propaganda posing as "news"
>Reality

Everything is most certainly NOT a matter of opinion.

I'm knowledgeable and intelligent and therefore I can prove things.

You can only parrot the sound-bytes you're fed, and then you get angry when the facts show that you are wrong and then insist that the facts were generated by a vast liberal conspiracy.

You've shown no interest in any kind of actual debate, so I'm just going to ridicule and humiliate you, because that is the treatment of which you are most deserving and because I rather enjoy it.

delete your Sup Forums account

>bloviating
I have never heard this word before. Neat.

user, either one getting into office is going to lead to four boring ass years of nothing. Either Trump gets in, finds out that he can't push around the judicial branch and Executive Action isn't a blank check and becomes a lame duck and then gets gridlocked in the senate/house, or Clinton gets in and starts off with a gridlocked senate/house.

Trump is objectively worse though because he could not handle talking to foreign diplomats or working with other countries in any capacity.

>accomplished so many things
like getting Ambassador Stevens murdered/ Like giving the Chinks our missile guidance tech for cash donations back when her husband was president? Like freeing a child rapist when she was a defense attorney?

observer.com/2015/08/the-countless-crimes-of-hillary-clinton-special-prosecutor-needed-now/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

If you are in your 20's you are too young to have lived through their rise to power and the shitstorm they brought to the world all for their own gain and aggrandizement .

I voted for my first election in 1992 I did not vote for her husband ..

I was eligible to vote in 1981

Listen to people who know about these people.. they are unspeakably treacherous and are counting on the ignorant younger generations to bamboozle their way into power again.. this must not happen .. You have to believe people like me who are old enough to know them

That's exactly why I'm voting for trump you fucking cancerous retard

b-but muh BUILD WALL. Even though the sheer area of which one would need to build a proper and effective wall is obscenely massive and would probably take a fucking decade to do, in which case Mexicans go full Minecraft and just tunnel under it or hop on an inflatable tube and just go around through the ocean or rivers.

lol go fuck your self you pretentious retard

>it's only ok when Asians do it

Oh and Mexicans have a southern border they heavily guard it too

Are you really this stupid?

>maddox
>a literal cuckold fetishist

>Libertarian party

Trump doesn't represent white people. He doesn't give two shits about white people.

He only cares about himself.

A refusal to tolerate intolerance does not impute intolerance upon that person. It's a distinction that tends to make conservatives' heads hurt, but that's not my problem. Have someone else explain it to you.

>Trump is objectively worse though because he could not handle talking to foreign diplomats or working with other countries in any capacity.

He's the only candidate who doesn't inexplicably want to start ww3 with Russia

Holy fuck you have got to be kidding me

Daily reminder that Hillary is a criminal.

No, you don't give a shit about white people, nigger

I think you missed my point that BUILD WALL is unfeasible. You still need manpower to patrol the damn wall, that's always been a major issue. That's why drunk rednecks do it in their spare time.

The possibility of you being amenable to evidence is almost precisely zero, but just the same: Some less bullshit assessments of the relevant issues.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/apr/07/politifacts-guide-2016-candidates-tax-plans/

dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-more-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/gop-economist-bush-tax-cuts-worked-brilliantly.html

Those replies are supposed to be offended kneejerk reactions? Wow, if that's all he could get that's really pathetic.

You're right, we're racist! Now what?

Well being easily offended pussies doesn't really help your position.

>voting for a criminal who has been responsible for the deaths of millions and countless wars over a glorified hotel manager who succeeded in life

>rational
You hillary shills really really really fucking should be publicly executed

"Everybody's opinion is equally valid" is PC garbage.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

You and I both know that those sources will not be acceptable to them. Trump supporters are incapable of understanding logic or reasoning and shut down quite quickly. The moment they read anti-trump rhetoric their mind deploys strategic white noise, and their vocabulary is reduced to a small assortment of words such as "cuck", "shill", "berniefag", and "muh raza mutha fukka"

Hillary is antigun, Trump is progun. That's all I need to know.

You're a fucking moron

We give Mexico 10 billion a year and we waste a trillion a year on "defense" on the other side of the planet

it would be easy as piss, kys

You'll go far in life.

wow a man who has access to both comments of his posts that can clearly see supporters of both candidates get upset at him and then choosing only the criticism that are directly or indirectly about him talking about Trump, or criticism unrelated to politics but coming from Trump supports, makes a collage. Why should I care

You talk like a faggot. and why use Toxic when malignant would be more fitting?

>Actually implying Trump supporters aren't angry easily triggered babies that resort to memes and name calling whenever their precious meme magic candidate is proven to be a poor choice for leader of a major global super power

You know why Trump loves the uneducated? Because he knows that you'll vote for the man who yells the loudest.

no soundbytes here retard, just understanding the role of DNA in human behavior, Jews look after Jews and function as parasites in any society in which they embed

liberals are fuckin retards for the most part, supporting shit that doesn't matter or cucking the men of their countries so that the kike menace can't be destroyed

progressivism is the last thing the West needs right now

A third way Democrat globalist kike shill is the last thing America needs right now

you're a pretentious cunt

>You are everything you hate

Except the actual thing I fucking hate is people trying to take rights away because it offends them which is entirely the difference between the two.

Lol, I'm easily offended. Not the person who thinks its racist to not have unlimited illegals flood a country. Fo kill yourself you worthless little faggot

No one said that fucktard

I was raised by the same leftism indoctrinating public school system as you fucktard, some of us just actually grew up and started thinking for ourselves

>be Cuckox
>Shit on Trump during podcast
>Shit on Trump supporters on Facebook
>not realizing that his fanbase is mostly made up of Trump supports and right-leaning people
>popularity plummits
>show canceled out of the blue

Nice.

You know this board has IDs right?

I don't like either candidate.
What country should I move to, Sup Forums?

Doesn't matter as long as you get out. Don't come back

Madcuck is still posting away i see. That was some golden kek shit seeing his cuck video backfire on him so badly.

The Clinton's are dangerous to others/all

And?

No one has refuted shit, becuase you're dumbasses

Rude.

>Hahaha I said cuck again, am I cool yet?

There's nothing to refute, it's not a matter of money, dumbshit.

>please make it stop, goyim ;_;

Farther than you faggot. What degree to you have, liberal arts?

>the only thing that matters to me is my boom toys
Nah I don't think so.

>There's nothing to refute, it's not a matter of money, dumbshit.

So the Great Wall of china was pointless, as well as mexicos southern border wall too, huh, dumbshit?

Yep, liberal arts. Get a real degree moron.

Sure, Let's vote for the person behind Benghazi, the death of Muammar Gaddafi, the release of a known child rapist and who knows what ever the fuck else

I love how they get the photo on the right angle and play the whole "OMG he's doing the Nazi salute" when all he is doing is waving with his right hand.

>You know liberals have lost the war when they are calling anyone who raises their right arm a Nazi.

Vote for Gar Gar

>I'm gonna move if Trump/Hillary wins!
Just fucking kill yourselves

Lot of assumptions being made here. Wtf is your problem? You trigger too easily.

You aren't getting this. There is nothing - and I truly mean nothing - than can be said about or unearthed about Hillary Clinton that would change the fact that she is an immeasurably superior candidate than Donald Trump. The world won't end if Hillary Clinton is elected. Things will continue along more or less as they had.

Donald Trump is so monumentally unfit for the presidency that the CIA is actually going to assassinate him if he appears headed for victory. If you are being serious about supporting him, then you are one of the greatest fools I've ever encountered.

This. He's a fucking businessman ffs

You would rather a murderer over a scam artist rule, got it.

These liberal targets still haven't figured it out yet,... words mean nothing, action speaks.

Trump is guaranteed action, hillary is just bunch of false promises.

Trump's support will only grow.

Now you're just rubbing it in

You're going to ask him to read facts?

And then be able to understand and apply those facts?

Trumpers just don't work that way.

>implying a businessman isn't what we need right now

And anyway Hillary is a fucking worse business man. Kys

Fuck off maddox. We know it's you

You haven't brought any actual arguement on why not to agree with trump. Only using vague buzzwords and opinions even though everything you said can also reflect to Hillary.

It's terrible you waste time here to talk about appealing to the crowd, not being good politically, and other bullshit yet you are supporting a woman who destabized the Middle East, caught I'm multiple scandals, selling US information, and LITERALLY causing the death of Americans. Even Trump would restore relations with Russia, yet you are telling us he is as bad as a woman who killed some of our own troops?

If she can kill US soliders and get away with it, what will happen when her actions kill actual American citizens (which some believe the Clinton foundation has).

TL;DR you're a double standard shill

You aren't getting this. I want this chaos to unfold as the elites both economic and political scramble to deal with a loose cannon like Trump. He's less likely to be starting wars than you think.

The fact that American politics are dynastical is the disgrace.

Trump's gonna beat and then remove some of your parasites, you should be greatful.

I'd rather elect someone who's in it for themselves than someone who's in it for niggers and muslims.

I'm neither ignorant nor a hypocrite. I'm more intelligent and learned than 99% of the population. I fully understand the issues, and have come to the appropriate conclusions. You, however, consistently prove that you cannot grasp even the simplest of matters. Your posts betray that you've continually fall prey to the same logical fallacies and missteps in thinking. Which is not surprising: you are the supporter of a candidate who becomes more popular the more unintelligent, unschooled and xenophobic the audience is.

I almost wish Trump could get popular enough to win, so I could watch oh TV as his head explodes into a gooey red blast from a CIA sniper's rifle. The tantrums, back-biting and accusations of fraud when he loses by over 100 electoral votes will have to suffice.

>"I am more intelligent and learned then 99% of the population"

You just proves my point faggot, stop using words you don't understand to shill.

Your egocentric bullshit is literally cringeworthy

If Trump wins, expect to be on the other side of the wall.

Now sjws are using "triggered" against us

>It's current year, voter fraud doesn't happen.
oh you poor sweet tard

Shillary has no problem harrassing and intimidating her husbands rape victims, she would have no compunctions about rigging an election.

I have not even met a single Trump supporter who is capable of even actually describing to me why they voted for him. They dance around the topic of race, but in the end it always comes down to an irrational fear of Mexicans, Chinese, and Muslims. Always. It always comes back to that rhetoric. They are 100% ignorant human garbage.