/cum/

Nothing wrong with racemixing edition

/fr/

second for killing latvia

Please seek the nearest train tracks and lay your head in the rail.

Every hour kills a flower

Nth for bee apocalypse

Only a homosexual wouldn't want to racemix with a Latina

Latina is not a race.

Hi /cum/, do you know about Zorro? did you like this show when you was young?

CHI

Your obsession and desperation is a giant warning sign about the quality of your character.
You're a predator in the guise of a man, and thus need rehabilitation or a mercy execution.

literally me in 6 months

>Hambeasts claim you're gay if you don't want to fuck them

>Your obsession and desperation is a giant warning sign about the quality of your character.
>You're a predator in the guise of a man, and thus need rehabilitation or a mercy execution.

Everyone's a little gay, user.

I hate it when dumb bitches wince at you
I always try to give them a dirty look back as well

Why are they wincing at your presence?

How should I know? I can't read dumb bitch minds

You must have some inkling of an idea.
Why do you care? People will do what people do.

_ ____ _______.

We need less actual content and more OP girl

Going to italy today

Because they direct their actions towards me

good morning cum~

Nice, enjoy your holiday

>Grievances against the king:
>He has endeavored to prevent the population of these states; for that purpose obstructing the laws for naturalization of foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migration hither, and raising the conditions of new appropriations of lands.

wow, the declaration of independence is c*cked

oh right happy america day

You fags wanted us to stay east of the Appalachians to protect the natives from American settlers.

The only one they really cared about was the last part.
They were basically angry that they were stuck on "shit" land and that the authorities prohibited going west

>don't go west, they will assimilate you
>shutup i'll be fine
>...

Grazie amico

That's got nothing to do with us going west. The spic horde lived in Mexico until very recently. Very, very few Mexicans lived in the land we conquered from Mexico.

Ate beans today

"one united people, descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs."

This was our founding fathers vision of the American people, things didnt turn out the way they thought

I'm sailing on the seas of virtual money

I'm stuck at work on freedom day

What coins?

Franklin warned us about letting in non-Anglos, but we didn't listen. And now look at us.

This is a righteous edition.

*celebrates st patricks day*
*prays to the pope*
*speaks pensylvania dutch*
*lets the federal government do anything*

Things I find cute about Americans:

>boil water in microwaves
>buy their newspapers from tiny machines that they put coins into
>wear bibs in restaurants when eating something messy
>give people extra money for performing a service if they do it well
>put ice in all their drinks
>have their national flag on their clothes

America had non-Anglos from the beginning.

We do the same except for the microwave and newspaper machine

Americutes

Currently taking break from daytrading. Just earning on steem

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Racemixing is WRONG! WRONG!

>>have their national flag on their clothes
People here may chimpout for doing that

Requesting permission to celebrate July 4th ASAP, over

>just got 10 lantadymes from 1 patch

shout out to my boy george washington for inventing freedom

Roger, affirmative, permissions granted, nalm some gook shits

>average day in purvciems

had a giggle, mate

No, YOU'RE wrong!

AYO I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA USA FOR HOOKING US UP WITH THAT FREEDOM SHIT

Merci Beacoup!

all me

Please do the general a favor and filter footkraut, I see you respond to him unironically sometimes and it pisses me off

happy fourth lads

I don't

You sure it isn't fake me?

>some lefty made this because they think taxation without representation and trampling on liberties is good and anyone who opposes is stupid

i've seen several governments use taxes to literally dig holes and fill them back up again

>based Keynesianism desu

pretty sure its a commentary on the modern libertarian movement that appropriated that flag, and not the patriots

Maybe, Austin kept on jumping back and forth and posting as san fran so maybe he posted as you for a bit as well

Probably, I don't talk to footkraut

gonna fucking do exercise out of rage

So there is no misuse of tax dollars today?

Is the government not trying to get more power over our lives?

Stop accusing me of being Austin. I forgot to change my flags for one post after making a few bait replies on Sup Forums to a guy who had extra flags on. Also I'm done with pretending to be Paha. My new gimmick is spamming about race mixing. And I can say 100% that I have never replied to Foot Kraut and I have him filtered.

>posting that dumb flag

this is how you do it

yes of course but the argument is that taxation is necessary and will always be there. you can lobby the government to spend its money more effectively, but autistically screaming "taxation is theft" will get you nowhere

kys commies

>My new gimmick is spamming about race mixing
>mfw this is exactly what Austin does

I did it before him though. I used to spam about California's future being Castizo.

>this is how you do it

Morning buds. Happy Independence Day.

Think I'm gonna spam about hapas now but I need more pictures of Asian girls and Ryan isn't here.
Big fan of this image.
Mind if I save it?

So how has the flag been hijacked by libertarians

it means exactly what it has always meant, just like people on the right do, the left wants to shoehorn that flag's original meaning into what a very fringe group thinks

libertarians are basically nonexistant, the flag stands for what the flag stands for, just because you and others THINK that every guy who has it on his truck is a "TAX IS THEFT" libertarian doesn't mean it's true

nothing wrong with fedoras

Why do all your filenames look Finnish?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

Oyster Bay please reply
I can't save your image without your permission

Sure

It wasnt even a libertarian thing, I remember when I was really young my cousins neighbor's house flew the flag, I'm pretty sure it was like a proto tea party thing at one point

I definitely remember it being associated with the Tea Party.

>china in the 60s.jpg

>it means exactly what it has always meant,
not really when the power of the federal government is exponentially more than during the early days of the republic. modern day libertarians are cucked losers compared to the old patriots. only oath keepers come close to living how the founding fathers intended
it was a tea party thing

>gonna spam about hapas
please don't
srs

Can I filter regional flags? I want to filter Quebec.
Hapas are the future and we must embrace it.

hapas are really cute though user

pls dont say things like that la
the more hapas are posted the stronger the backlash
besides you would only be partially supporting the german poster and his interest in thai females

Hapas are the future, Bucks. There's no fighting it.

I AM GIVING YOU A DIRECT ORDER FROM BUCKS COUNTY HIGH COUNCIL TO NOT SHILL MY RACE!!! DO NOT DO IT VLADIMIR

CEASE

>Vladimir
Wrong kind of Slav. I would give you a Polish name but I don't know any.

DO NOT DO IT BLASCOWICZSKI
WE MUST REMAIN IN SHADOW

was somebody mentioning asian gfs

Posting too many pictures of the same girl wouldn't work well.
I need a variety.

good god nothing qt'er than a 11/10 asian girl