CRAZY ROUBLE THREAD #2227 PUTIN CAN'T STOP US EDITION

FINAL THREAD BEFORE RIP Rouble has gone bonkers, can you deal with him?

USD - 65RUB, EUR - 73RUB, Oil - $50
USA minimum wage - 8$ per hour/1280$ per month
Gabon minimum wage - 1.84$ per hour/325$ per month
Russia minimum wage - 0.54$ per hour/95$ per month

Why are we here? We are here because posting on 2ch.hk (russian Sup Forums) is no longer safe: bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts

This general is about the social life and economics of modern Russia. You can ask about Russia here, you will get honest answers.
For russians: we encourage you to use english, despite how bad it might be.
For non-russians: Sup Forums changes some cyrillic letters to latin ones for some reason, rendering google translate useless. You might want to use yandex or start learning russian.

What are we doing here? Some of the people here are traders on stock markets. That's why there are all these graphics, charts, prices and shit. Some people are trying to predict how things will go in the future.

Actual news about Russia in english: meduza.io/en

We're still fighting back from kremlin bots, force them to sit on bottles, make bets with our anuses, predict stock rates. With more than 2200 threads of wasted budgets, thousands of chart candles, and hundreds of stable deposits now in the past, we are: finding out where jew reptilians are hiding, why everybody sucked dick, except for us, how to lose 15 years of oil income in JUST one year, how to drop your spaghettos in front of the entire world in such a way that everyone thinks it's part of your ingenious masterplan, how to lose everything and not lose yourself in this hard time of troubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

obr2ch.github.io/
pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference
naans-media.ru
bloomberg.com/energy/
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF
zenrus.ru/
stocktime.ru/
worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76563298/#76574086
youtube.com/watch?v=quKYR1J6W8A
youtube.com/watch?v=botdoZWgLNE
youtube.com/watch?v=8LZIEd5EPCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've learnt for the past two years that our taxes grew up, cheap foods and cheap meds are DONE WITH, hypermarkets have switched over to low quality cancerous shit from China, direct food import is DONE WITH, factories are DONE WITH - VneshpromBank - DONE, Turkey & Egypt - DONE, travel companies - DONE, BashOil - DONE, South Stream - DONE, Turkish Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream 2 - DONE, FNB has been given over to banks, Retailers - DONE, Mistrals - DONE, Roskosmos - DONE, Danone factories in Russia - DONE, export - DONE, diplomatic friendship with the UK - DONE, Enegrosbyt/TNS- Energy - DONE, Rosnano - DONE, UVZ - DONE, steel export - DONE, marussia - DONE, VAZ - DONE, Siberian icecream sticks - DONE, GLONASS - DONE, Syria - DONE, RBC - DONE, FNB - DONE.

Archive
obr2ch.github.io/ - The interactive archive of previous threads. A graph showing the correlation between the frequency of threads and the currency exchange rate
[1-2225] pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1 (embed)

Цeнa нa ЖИЖУ (oil prices):
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference - The difference between URALS and BRETN!
naans-media.ru - Prices for Urals in roubles.
For energy: bloomberg.com/energy/

GCR:
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF - cтpyктypa ЗBP

Currency, exchange rates and indexes:
Russian Zen - zenrus.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм и eщё мнoгo вcякoгo - stocktime.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм: worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
USD/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
EUR/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet - Дaнныe peaлтaйм c TradingView, гpaфик oткpывaeтcя пo кликy. B зaгoлoвкe aвтooбнoвляeмый кypc (дaбы мoнитopить пo вклaдкe в фoнe).
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM - Tyт тaкжe yдoбнo нaблюдaть cкaчки oбeзyмeвшeгo к дoллapy

Cтpимы c вaлютнoгo pынкa:
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45

Rip ruskies

Our lovely general is being constantly attacked by kremlin bots 24/7. Who are they?

The government created a special cyber unit to defend their positions and reputation on the internet. All media resources, after gaining a certain amount of attention on the web, are added to a watch list, and flooded with kremlinbots soon after. Their ultimate goal is to confuse your mind and trick your emotions.

How can you detect kremlinbots?
Unfortunately, you need some personal experience from facing them. But their main red flags are: high aggressiveness, general stupidity, wide use of propaganda cliches such as: yurop is on the verge of societal collapse, the USA is on the verge of economic collapse, muh massive shootouts in the US, muh refugees in Europe, muh radical LGBT madness everywhere in the world, everything you've been told and taught is a lie, RussiaToday is the sole credible news outlet, Putin is a good boy he dindu nuffin, and so on and so forth. Their most beloved tactics are: whataboutisms, blatant ad-hominem, avoiding the subject, appeal to emotion instead of logic, shifting the argument. Their methods are effective only against inexperienced opponents. Another obvious sign of kremlin-bot: posting pics of the ex-ukrainian prosecutor who have broke oath (traitor) to Ukraine, silly kremlin-bots also calling her mummy.

Read more here:
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Chinese example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

>GET BUTFUCKED
>STILL MAKING THESE THREADS

Go back to building our wall, El Cucko

I bet they still have gold somehow.

MUMMIE THREAD IS BACK

I have a question: which is the best oblast/region to get a virgin traditional Non-degenerate wife-material Russian girl?

>the USA is on the verge of economic collapse
But it is.

Are you one of those butthurt self-hating ruskie liberals?

Bump

HOly shiet

I could shed a tear how amazing this is, the Cold War enemy of Russia welcoming them back and remaking there last thread

LOL

What's the cause of this shit? US sanctions? Oil prices?

Putin doesn't seem like the sort of leader who would just walk Russia down economic ruin for no reason.

So the USSR DDOS'd Sup Forums because they dont want us knowing that WW3 is very soon due to Russian financial collapse?

Payback anyone?

>no reason
Monies

The shuttle picture is gone. Warning confirmed.

>their main red flags are: high aggressiveness, general stupidity, wide use of propaganda cliches such as: yurop is on the verge of societal collapse, the USA is on the verge of economic collapse, muh massive shootouts in the US, muh refugees in Europe, muh radical LGBT madness everywhere in the world, everything you've been told and taught is a lie, RussiaToday is the sole credible news outlet, Putin is a good boy he dindu nuffin, and so on and so forth
so.. all of Sup Forums? fuck off faggots

So what did you fuckers post that made putin so mad he ddos'd this bitch?

Look you absolute Shill

You were posting with a Russian Proxy before, now you shill with an American Proxy? Like we wouldnt notice?

How much is the US paying you?

Ok straight answer time, why was Russia banned from here for a bit? I was gone for 2-3 hours to get some dinner and I get home to find this happening

test

Hi, welcome

IVAN IS EVERYTHING OKAY??????

DDOS using russian servers, so russia was rangebanned until they figured out how to stop it without the rangeban

You're back!!!!

CONFIRMED
PUTIN PERSONALLY LOIC'D Sup Forums.

What the fuck is happening to my Rusky bros? It is too early for me to make sense of it, still slivovitch hangover

Hi. I remember you. How are your results of searching in Tyumen/Tomsk/Kemerovo?

This thread is JIDF trying to create a kremlinbots meme so that Sup Forums hates Russia instead of the jews

You said like kremlin shill.

>is a neo nazi!!
>worship putin
SHUT IT DOWN

dont worry i hate both

((((SHUT IT DOWN))))

WHAT HAPPENED? We were so worried about you. Is everything ok?

doubt Sup Forums will point their hate on kremlinbots.

its more of a habbening!!!

Sure they will hate all shills and bots, but it will always be the rat nose kikes

SHUT IT DOWN REEEEEEEEEE

Also see this: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76563298/#76574086
youtube.com/watch?v=quKYR1J6W8A

SHUT IT GOYIM

youtube.com/watch?v=botdoZWgLNE

Hello comrades. I am Ivan from Novosibirsk city. Let's talk about Russian and world's future.

Why aby delete Russian rubble tread from sosach?

They tried to shut it down!
Try Birobidzhan.

Monkey delete inappropriate for savushkas threads only.

> Birobidzhan
Normal people have left this place long time ago. Now it inhabited by degenerates.

Is putin anti banker

dead

>always dreamt about going far into east Europe/Russia and just steal internet from some phone line
>even in Russia you aren't free to shitpost

Say it with me

ROUBLE

If Russia is dead. who is going to be new Russia? East Europe needs a Russia to reign in their Self-entitle issues

Poland-Ukraine Commonwealth.

Is such a thing possible?

>Ukraine
No such thing.

Maybe, why not? Russia is moving by leaps and bounds to collapse and will fall apart soon. Ukraine is under USA protection now and have development prospects.

>Ukraine is under USA protection now and have development prospects
I thought we just jewed them out of their nukes and left them for dead?

Mr. Putin...tear down that firewall.

You now support them in theirs attempts to develop.

Every poll shows Ruskies love their dictator and there's no sign of them protesting Putin's actions
So why are you guys different from normal Russians?

blue pilled self hating Russian who wish they were american

rare flag

Liberals tend to hate their motherland more than anyone with out any real reason

Should I post some starnoshary here?

Every poll shows Libyans love their dictator and there's no sign of them protesting Gaddafi's actions.
Every poll shows Egyptians love their dictator and there's no sign of them protesting Mubārak actions.

>posted Kremlin propaganda
No.

your liberals are good boys compared to the russian ones

do you live in east ukraine?

God speed Russfags. Don't let the commies win.

SELLING EUROS
BUYING RUBLES

top kek based Sri Lanka bringing the bantz

What are they saying?

This whole IP ban thing is glitchy as fuck.

t. liberashka supporter

Did Sup Forums ban Russian posters?

i knew a guy from russia who was totally loaded. he said best job in russia is a cop, since they pull over rich looking vehicles and demand payment or theyll impound it. is that true?

also how corrupt is the gubment over there?

Another victim who fell to kremlin shilling
F
Doubt it as most rich people work for the government

Hello russophones of Sup Forums

I cant speak russian, but i found this little gem on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=8LZIEd5EPCI

i suspect it is a cold war era propaganda song for teens back in the day

can any russian speaker confirm this suspicion?

Yes. Maybe. I don't even know. I was getting a connection error before, but everything works just fine.

No.
They shake you down for a bribe on the subway. Russia is not famous for luxury cars just driving around.

Are you all right, Nikita?

bump

Why are you against Putin?

bump 2

ty for your irrelevant opinion
Are you saying those poll are cooked? you have shit tons of foreign journos in your cunt they would report your side of the story if there was one.
Libyan, Egyptian and even our government were way stricter than Russia's current regime, and even in these states you could see armed struggles or protests every now and then. I haven't seen any of those in Russia.

>Putin doesn't seem like the sort of leader
He isn't a leader, he is a fucking thief, he and all his childhood friends he brought into positions of power.

Propaganda. Most of Russians don't use computer that much and only watch TV, which is controlled by Putin gang entirely.

Because he is in power for 16 fucking years. During most of that time, we had high oil prices and 1 trillion $ from exporting it. Almost 40% of those money were stolen by Putin and his gang. Now we don't have any industry, quality of life and food is falling, wages is falling, prices are going up and instead of correcting this problems our glorious leader gone completely bonkers and prepares for WWIII. Putin must go.

>Russian guvna DDOS Sup Forums
>slint-eye in charge decides that banning all russian IP's is a solution
thats kinda fucking stupid
but why would Russia DDOS Sup Forums in the first place? Sup Forums is pretty redpilled on the ukraine subject and approve of the godly shitstomp ISIS is getting from russian-backed Syrian forces

The group was formed in like 1979, so I severely doubt it was formed only for propaganda. If it was so it'd flop somewhere after the end of Cold War, but instead it existed until 1995 with same name, and just in general as a group of people until the guy called Svin - means Hog, - died of some health problems in 1998.

I got surprised that this far right site give support to novorossiya

It's ironic song, not propaganda.

Hi, savushka. Did Volodin index your salary?

I cant write comments with my origin russian IP. But thanks god there are VPNs and proxys.

why wouldn't Sup Forums be supportive of slavistania?
>removes kebab
>removes mudslime
>removes degeneracy
I mean they are justified in most actions, the protests in Ukrainan back in 2013 werent started by Russia but its pretty clear who was bankrolling the assholes in Ukraine to influence them towards joining NATO, but Russia did take the chance to prevent that. In the end the protests to depose the corrupt shitheads and its now a (((PURE COINCIDENCE))) that same shitheads are leading the ukraine