Remember when The Boondocks wasn't entirely rubbish?

Remember when The Boondocks wasn't entirely rubbish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA?t=69
youtu.be/1nP4WAs7yck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2016
>watching chink cartoons

why are you talking like Harry Potter?

And what's wrong with rubbish? Isn't it the "in" thing to like trashy things these days?

Uncle Rufus was the best nigger on that negro show. The producers knew that viewers were laughing for the "wrong" political reasons and took him off.

>everything he said was correct
>he's too good, we need less of him
I haven't seen season 4 but he's in a good amount of the first 3

Season 1 and 2 are amazing.
3 is alright. Can't even remember if I've seen 4.

The 4th and last season didn't even have the creator involved, that's why it was cancelled.

No. No I don't

no

>Tfw season three is my favorite

Should ī feel bad?

>download all the seasons
>its boring and shit but strangely familiar
>suddenly realize it was so boring and shit I completely forgot I'd already downloaded and watched it

Yes, the first three seasons are brilliant. Hilarious, incisive, gives it to both sides, blacks and whites, etc. Cool animation, good music.

Didnt watch 4 so as to preserve the memory.

No, it's pretty cute. I mean, since it became The Misadventures of Riley and Grandad instead of about Huey, I prefer S3 over S2.
The Lando episode, Jimmy Rebel, the Red Ball, Bitches to Rags. The only ones I don't like are the Fried Chicken Flu and the one where they visit the prison.

>gives it to whites
How?

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA?t=69

Never liked that show. Tried a few episodes but it felt like non-negros trying to write what black people say. Just forced and wrong

the writer was a black guy who was baffled by how every other black acts. he wrote it all

>it's a "Tom's wife, Sarah, has even 1 second of screentime" episode

no isn't that like the republican redditor know your meme show about niggers and their silly nigger ways followed by "lessons" where the small niggers are supposed to have a blunt good point but it's just reddit?

I feel you. My favorite is season 3 Sarah

are you serious. Basically everyone other than the animators/artists are black

Nigga are you stupid

youtu.be/1nP4WAs7yck
This was the voice of thugnificent on the show.
>side note that video is fucking pure kino I suggest you watch it
Samuel L Jackson and Charlie Murphy were in the show too for crying out loud. That shit was GOAT.

>still no full version of booty butt cheeks

No.