Is she pregnant with Luke?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!7YZ3ABhA!OxZeppdfMDMIIk3M4oWISw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> heeb whore giving birth to aryan twink

It's like pottery

Heffer status. What did I miss?

>aryan

God I wish so bad that I were the doctor who gets to deliver her baby.

She'd be screaming as the child crowned - looking for reassurance and advice from me and my staff as she tried to pace her breathing.

And I'd lean in close and say
OOOOOOBAAAAAAAA

good fucking god, is that her husband?
>French genes

Is wish she was pregnant with my dick

Wish that someone would kick her really hard in the gut.

>And I'd lean in close and say
>OOOOOOBAAAAAAAA
fuckin kek

noo

>Syosset, NY
>not Jerusalem, Israel
Haraam

teehee

Are they going to fat shame her like they're doing to that Walking Dead girl?

hahahaah kakkikecuck

>she lived minutes away from me

FERTILE

u jelly?

that must be the worst feeling

gibe video link

wonder if she got sand in her hoo ha

fucking lel

its on vk

gibe video link

I'm trying to but it keeps saying that it's spam.
try this.
mega.nz/#F!7YZ3ABhA!OxZeppdfMDMIIk3M4oWISw

kthnxbai

>I have a nice daddy

Stretch marks, dub chin, will talk about the hardship of motherhood while nanny raises kid, will start promoting a health fad with no scientific basis, will star in shit romantic comedy, slowly fade awayyyyyyy.

She really is one of the greats these days tho, right? I never get bored with seeing her.

This is her second child.

>fade away
>starring roles in dozens and dozens of AAA movies
>favorite daughter of every producer in HollyJewd

She's never going away

she is easily

The upskirt is the best thing about this video.

>tfw you will never lick the mung our of hershlag

Why even bother living anymore?

Screen cap it, you will see

She already starred in shitty romcoms so you're late with that.

Yet here I am, a child of Normandy. Blonde and blue eyes as you can get and tall as a muthafucka, hung like a beast. Yet when someone says Aryan, I think that no historical term really supports it before Hitler claimed his garbage. It mostly means proto-indo-europeans, which mean barbarian culture long before the nords ever invaded to spread the blonde hair and blue eyes genes. The word actually goes back to the early days of the Hindus and Persians and refereed to aspects of their society and religion. Not perfect whites. Then barbarians. Then barbarians in modern day France and Ireland. Germany was it's on thing.

If Nat's baby daddy is french, Gauls are considered more Aryan than the germanic tribes until hitler. At least to everyone else that reads world of history. Sadly, hitler wasn't among them. He couldn't get people to buy his paintings and blamed the Jew for being better.

Being a tall, hung, really white guy with blonde hair. I'd still fuck her over some nazi skank dying for a hitler baby. Hell, I'd pick a non-easy white girl over a prejudice white supremacist looking for hitlers next baby to lead the Reich.

Reported.

uhhh lewd!

I can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed at something on here. Thank you.

Of all the prequel actors, did she come out of it with her career hurt the least?

explain it?

The "prequels ruined careers" meme is stupid since Hayden was the only one affected and even he got Rachel Bilson
Jake Lloyd doesn't count because child actors are mostly disposable anyways

>Natalie, would you ever suck circumcised cock?

>Natalie Portman
>Liam Neeson
>Sam Jackson
>Ewan McGregor
tard

Goddamnit, fuck!

My wife is actually due on the 12th. I am so saying this shit.

It didn't hurt any career but George's

What is she going to name her bull's son?

I'm sure George really felt the pain of hundreds of millions of dollars adding to his billions.

I don't get it

>Oba Diah was a planet upon which the Pyke Syndicate operated. From their Oba Diah stronghold, the Pykes managed the distribution of spice from Kessel as it was delivered throughout the galaxy.[4]
>owards the end of the Clone Wars, Marg Krim became the leader of the Pyke Syndicate. When the Black Sun leader Ziton Moj proposed merging the two crime syndicates, Krim rejected the offer. In retaliation, Moj ordered the kidnapping of Krim's wife Tezzka Krim and their children Vram and Laalee. Krim was unable to rely on his Pyke Syndicate subordinates for help because several of his underlings contested his leadership of the organization. In response, Krim enlisted the services of two independent bounty hunters—the former Sith apprentice Asajj Ventress and the undercover Jedi Master Quinlan Vos—to rescue his family. Ventress and Vos succeeded in rescuing Krim's family from the Black Sun fortress on Mustafar. However, Black Sun retaliated against the Pykes by launching an attack on their stronghold on Oba Diah.

Shit that one caught me off guard.

WOOKIEPEDIA NOO

KEK

She's turning into full-mommy body. Her nose is also getting larger.

She has a very cute nose for a Jew

Trayvon Magnum Opus