You went too far, Sup Forums

You went too far, Sup Forums.

>Dear Instagram trolls, body shamers, and the men and woman who think it's ok to comment on my weight: I hope that you don't have children. And if you do, I hope you teach them about kindness and acceptance. I hope they learn that it isn't ok to make fun of people or call people names. I hope one day YOU learn what it takes to be a parent. A kind, selfless parent. A working parent. A parent that puts themselves in someone else's shoes. Maybe you can't get it through your thick fucking skull, but nursing a baby for a year (and pumping in a van between takes, in the dead of summer in Georgia) is a lot of work, determination, and scheduling. So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being "too large" or how "fat" I've become, just know that this little girl got the best start to life. I wouldn't have changed it for a second. I would've gladly continued to eat enough calories to produce milk for her little bones to grow. Also, grow the fuck up. Your mother should be ashamed for raising such a judgmental bully. I'm sure she knows how "courageous" you must be for trolling and hiding behind your Iphone and computers. P.s. I would LOVE to see any man or woman give birth to a baby, nurse the baby, and then work 17 hour days and NAIL their own stunts. P.s.s. Be kind to each other. We need it now more than ever.

Good thing she's fat or else the plebs would see how shitty her acting is.

I only know her from what people say on Sup Forums. As far as I can tell, Sup Forums loves them jiggles. I wouldn't be surprised if the haters were other women...

on social media

>a jew
>kindness and acceptance.

toppity kek, get gassed you fucking nation wreckers.

Why do celebrities always get so triggered by trolls? It's the internet, if Jesus Christ himself had an instagram account it would be spammed by trolls posting "lol faggot kys".

I guarantee you that she has made fun of short and ugly guys before. Fuck this whale.

She shouldn't tell us to grow the fuck up when she can't control herself from growing the fuck out.

how do you get fat in a zombie apocalypse?

> can't deal with criticism

Wrong industry you fat landwhale cunt

This comes from the same demographic who thinks its ok to make fun of white people anyway they want. The same people literally making fun of gatlinburg burning to the ground because they think its filled with stupid racist hillbillies living in trailers

So what's her character's explanation for being the size of a house during the zombie apocalypse?

>grow up
Well she probably knows a lot about growing

ok but i loved your big tits so do i get a reprieve? ;_;

guys leave my waifu alone

eating twinkies and crisco oil

Kek. Very true. The nurse she was dyking it up with was a porker too

Zombie feast episode when?

I never got this, I would hardly call her fat
She does have big boobs though

SHES A SCIENTOLOGIST

The nurse makes sense because she was only in it a bit. But Tara has actively gotten fatter as the show has gone along.

If her husband can't allow her to feel beautiful and confident then I nominate myself as tribute for her future husbandfu

i wanna pound it!

>the men
WRONG. This is all women who are jelly of her big tits and THICK ass.
Women are the worst offenders when it comes to social media harassment and it never gets addressed.

She is a big girl.

>Your mother should be ashamed for raising such a judgmental bully.

my mother would probably be the first to point out and say "..no, she's too fat."

Stop waxing your arms and legs and mustache and then talk about body acceptance, dumb whore.

Someone's mad.

>be fat and on tv
>hurr don't call me fat

i fucking hate fat people

> obese kike can't handle being called fat on the internet

What a joke

tbf there could be some gay cunts out there who are shaming her cause they're faggots and just like being catty like girls

no man would shame that sexy vibrant mother, what a goddess

Makes sense, they're always batshit insane.

Geez, is it always "us vs them" in your tiny head?
Please show me where she made fun of white people or gatlinburg burning down.

THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING QUESTION
HOW DOES A PERSON GET FAT IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE WHEN THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING TO EAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same goes for all the other characters, they should all be losing weight dramatically.

1000 times this. It's like a reverse Napleon complex thing.

INORITE!
The actors should literally be starving out in the wilderness while shooting.

>Takes the internet seriously
>Rants about her looks like a 14 year old girl
>Tells others to "grow up"

kek, stupid fat bitch.

Jim Norton explained it best:
"That one comment with bad feedback ruins thousands of positive ones. It keeps gnawing on your soul and you forget the positive feedback"
I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.
I for one loved her body in that episode.

i actually think she has a sexy body, but i find it unrealistic that someone living in the fucking zombie apocalypse could sustain that much weight.

I think all these women blocked out what it was like to be in junior high and once they get older, they assume that anyone harassing them for their appearance must be an evil man. Deep down, women pretty much hate each other on a primal level and have some evolutionary drive to tear each other down to make themselves look better. I usually don't really buy broscience evolutionary arguments, but I buy the one about women hating each other, peaking during their prime breeding years, and conspiring to gossip to make their competition look bad.

Are you the body hair guy from the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend threads?

She's in Trump's America now. Time to get fit fatty.

>So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being "too large"

who does that? women?

> implying it's one person

Not she herself but the group she associates with. All libs do is bitch about bullying, when they do the exact same shit but justify it by calling the others racists or sexists

women really only get offended by body shaming not because they feel unattractive but it makes them realize it's fundamentally their most desired aspect and they're down the line on the list of meal tickets

I like big women but please stop, you're not as beautiful as you lie to yourself you are.

It's so much easier to just sit back and write "Don't judge me!" than it is to actually lose some weight, isn't it, you fat fucking pig?

Women, especially actresses, are used to the entire world telling them how pretty and special they are (mostly other women being polite and men who want to fuck them). This leaves them completely unprepared for insults and mean comments. So expose them to the internet, and you get long-winded, over-the-top statements about trolls and "haters".

it's really absurd and funny to see a fat girl with big tits flying around in an apocalypse survival show.

nice to look at but funny at the same time

>makes a living pretending to be someone else
>insists everyone else "grow up"
You first you narcissistic attention whore.

She's got big tits, a lot of people comment on it

60% of "misogynist" comments on the internet are from women. Funny how that's rarely mentioned.

>post script script

always bothers me

do they even eat or shit in the fucking show? I have not seen one episode.

Looks like we know who's getting the bat next

getting bullied, getting into fights, and using Sup Forums

its pretty good preparation for being abused by the world

but you still need in field experience so you can handle it as it comes

although since getting swole and growing a beard noones said shit to me for 6 years so im just over vigilant

Suddenly it's a problem with a woman despite a bumbling fat, autistic with no skills for survival was on the show for so long.

No self-respecting heterosexual man would ever comment on natural breasts being too large.
It's women and faggots.

First of all who fucking cares.
Second I don't even know which party she associates with, and I highly doubt that you actually went and researched it.
Finally by that same logic Trump is a nigger hater because nigger haters voted for him. It makes no sense.

>implying literally every single person on the planet isn't judgmental by nature
I guarantee you this tub of lard has no problem with receiving judgment when it's positive. It's only when people point out her flaws that it becomes a problem. I also guarantee you that she does the same to other people.
>we need it now more than ever
Oy vey, Drumpf is LITERALLY Hitler, everyone!

I hope she has a heart attack.

Celebrities are out of touch with the whole of reality.

They live in an insulated bubble made out of excessive money and drugs. They know dick about things like real-world issues, politics or the situation of the average working man.

This is why so many celebrities are SJW liberal retards. Because they know jack shit in general.

>with no skills for survival
Eugene is the most skilled person in the entire Walking Dead universe

I was going to give TWD one last chance but now that this feminazi CUNT opened her cocksucker, I'm dropping this shit. FUCK YOU AMC

>you know what's fat
>dem titties

u mad cow

Yeah. They should be skelly mode, fuck the fact that they've always had food I just want African tier people NOW

You can look at her and tell she's a libtard commie kike. "People" like this bitch need to get fucked with red-hot pokers.

>All libs do is bitch about bullying, when they do the exact same shit but justify it by calling the others racists or sexists

This.

Libs throw a shit-fit about "cyber-bullying" with people like Leslie Jones or Quinn, and then they fail to care about the fact that people like Bill O'Riely and Donald Trump literally get daily death-threats online.

This. They genuinely don't understand the idea of trolling, and think that every negative comment and insult is a serious personal attack.

>she looks like a libtard commie kike
kek almost took you seriously for a sec, carry on.

>Be fat

>Get called fat

>Get mad

Fat-Logic.

>Dear Assholes. Be kind and don't body shame me.
>PS fuck Trump.

These are the same people tweeting "REAL women have curves" and "my face when his height starts with '5'" without even a hint of irony.

Not an argument, CTR.

Trump whines about people criticizing him all the fucking time, on twitter and off.

>celebrity women complaining about "body-shaming"

I can't wait til celebrity threads are forever banned

>posting canon fatty

Are you actually fucking retarded? Im trying to make a point on liberals amd their hypocrisy on bullying because that seems to be what they hate the most and want gone. Not about who she voted for or which candidate is what because of who voted for them

>no pictures in the thread of her besides a crap gif

I don't watch this show, someone fill me in.

People with power and influence. Is he supposed to thank them for insulting him?

The next autist wannabe alt right faggot who thinks this has anything to do with leftism or trump needs to go back to plebbit

It's just a girl whinging about being called ugly

This isnt a political thing you fucking nerds

That's some dedication right there

COMMENCE THE JIGGLN'

You're using her as a representative of all liberals and using that to insult them, and then you're saying you don't care which party she associates with.
Are you fucking high or just retarded.

>the concept of "fat-shaming"
>has nothing to do with Leftism

Leftists are the ones that created the non-existent concept of "fat-shaming"in the first place you fucking nignog.

>People with power and influence.
Yeah like celebs and talk show hosts.
And is she supposed to thank them for insulting her?

>I wouldn't be surprised if the haters were other women...
Wasn't there a study where they concluded that women are as just hateful as men on the interwebz?

no dipshit fat people of all stripes dont like being called fat

how retarded are you

go call a right wing girl fat and see how she reacts

>go call a right wing girl fat and see how she reacts
Certainly with not "REEEEEEE FATSHAMING".

Isn't this show bleeding audience throughout the whole season?
Very probably the poor obese is anxious she will be left soon without a job.

>Liberal
>doesn't understand what a "troll" is

What a shock. This totally hasn't been true for the past decade-plus.

Yep. Everyone goes on about how Jared Leto is dedicated to shaping his body for a role, but Bale played in better movies doing it, and went from overweight to skelly mode for The Machinist then shortly after got built for Batman

>no dipshit fat people of all stripes dont like being called fat

Yeah, but before SJWism there was no "fat-shaming".

Fat people used to just get mad and then retreat into a pint of ice-cream when someone called them "fat".

But now thanks to liberalism, "fat-shaming" is now the default deflection.

Again, "fat-shaming" wasn't a thing till libshits invented it.

>"shaming" her
>implying I wouldn't spend days sucking licking biting and kissing those glorious tits
Only low test numales wouldn't pound this milf

REEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE FAT PEOPLE STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!

>go call a right wing girl fat

It's hard to find any.

Most landwhales are inherently Leftist blobs. Exceptions are existent but rare.

So do you have an ACTUAL response or are you just shitposting?

Read the last sentence you daft wilfully ignorant cunt

>getting triggered by the use of certain words
hmmm

So you're upset that people are defending themselves.