bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/takepart/time_commanders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00j4xv3
>daleks can't fit through the door
>they're too wahyd
>nardole turns up at the end

that's Nick Briggs m8

did you watch the video m8?

So why has Briggs not written an episode for the tv series yet? are his big finish audios that bad?

Hey /who/ how have you been it's been a while since I have been on because i just got bored of this place. I was listening through the audios and was on Zagreus, well I finished it, it was ok i really loved Davison as the preacher. I skipped The Wormery to listen to Scherzo with my mom I really loved it she did too, one part made us cry laughing. But now I need to finish The Wormery and the second War Doctor Boxset. How has /who/ been? We Hype for Christmas?

I'm hype. I think it's going to be like Last Christmas/HORS where the episode doesn't look/sound very good but turns out to be pretty good.

Because of Moffat only wanting other TV writers to work on the show. RTD said one of his big regrets when working on the show was not hiring Briggs.
blogtorwho.com/rtd-regrets-not-askng-nick-briggs-to/

I'm pretty hype for the title, since I understood the reference. Also the trailer didn't seem too bad. only thing I am not hyped for in the upcoming Series is Nardole. I didn't really enjoy him in Husbands, hopefully they tone him down a little and he becomes a bit more serious.

I thought he was funny in the trailer desu.

youtu.be/sfpH3W7k2ic

Wake up /who/

go to sleep /who/

And let the cloak of life cling to your bones.

We're dead lads.

We go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

>tfw your favorite doctor killed the show

Fucking saved.

That score is pretty good actually

>tfw my tumblr is deader than /who/
SEASON 9 SOUNDTRACK IN V0 TRANSCODED FROM 100% LOG FLAC, LEAKED, RELEASED AND UPLOADED WHEN?

The youtube nonclean version is awful.

is mongo gone?

don't worry, my glory days are behind me. i dont really make posts anymore and my follower count's stagnated for probably an entire year now

but on the other hand, you'll never surpass #myimpact

Proper spoiler tags, instantaneous conversations, not having to log in, permanent user, less DMCA and a bit of funposting makes Sup Forums more fun than tumblr which is more like a discussionless brick wall of barren void with no atmosphere situated in space for all the feeling that people brainlessly hitting like elicits.

Ever been followed by a literal bot? I feel that I have. I can't imagine that it's that hard to automate either.

Watched heaven sent again last night. I forgot how good it was desu.

GET HYPE
E
T

>Quill will never appear in Doctor Who rather than that shit Nardole
Just Quill me.

Back to muh movie-like episode every week then right?

>wanting Class Garbage on Who

Quill's great though.

At the very least Quill will better than whatever meme character Mackenzie is playing. Good god I hope that the next companion isn't bad like the trailer suggests.

>Mackenzie
Literally Who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Mackie
Typo

>we will never return to the Church of the Papal Mainframe

Let's play a game /who/

How do you'd save Quill from Class and transfer her to Dr Who?

Find a plot for her in the actual season along with Nardole and Bill

Cold Fusion adaptation, Steven/Sara story written by Guerrier. First time in ages I've been excited for Big Finish releases.

QUALITY

i may have skipped some parts

wake up /who/.

Won't anyone think of the memes?

image source?

Say something nice.

Please?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Okay, that'll do.

>Matt Lucas and the Doctor
>no Capaldi
>the Doctor comes in second place
They really hate Capaldi don't they?

>no Capaldi
U wot m8? He's right there.

Read the text. It says Matt Lucas and the Doctor not Matt Lucas and Peter Capaldi.

Capadi is literally right next to Matt. Shitty bait.

So he's going back to Series 7-like OST?

Good.

youtu.be/sfpH3W7k2ic

>talking to yourself

Everyone agrees?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Official_power_rankings

>that many series 1 episodes in bad tier
>nothing from series 5 in bad tier
wew lad

Bored, cats?

OK, so now when we have only one episode of Class left, I think it's time to marvel at the trainwreck a bit.

Shit, Patrick, what the fuck were you doing? It's always hard to write teenagers into an adventure show but nobody there belong anywhere. I can dig April, who could've been some sort of alien-empowered teen, Buffy-esque figure (I never seen Buffy), but she doesn't get to stab anyone later and be the center of attention. Ram could've been the normal guy boyfriend, but since April doesn't have anything to do, neither does he. Tanya is allegedly smart but has no knowledge to work with making her useless. Charlie is an alien, but he doesn't know shit either, so all he does is being buggered by a Pole and angst.

And there's Shadowkin which are most shitty, unimaginative and poorly designed thing I saw on TV in recent memories.

Time Commanders is back

bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/takepart/time_commanders