Thoughts on the drunken peasants?

who?

who?

where?

who?

why isnt middle guy fat like in real life

when?

fuck off shill

Loved the time he stuck a banana up his ass then poured boiling water on his dick

>E-seleb shit
But can they 5

What?

Reported

No, but they can 2

who?

Who?

Still, you have to admire a man who is so narcissistic that he can embarrass himself that thoroughly and still make content as if he expects you to take him seriously.

I honestly can't conceive of having an ego that big.

Is that the anal enthusiast?

a bunch of fucking faggots

Used to watch them religiously, as I got more Redpilled I grew away from them.

Paul was what set me off initially, he prides himself as being the voice of reason dude who chimes in every now and then but makes very reasonable points. He's literally a 40 yo Pothead degenerate neckbeard who has done nothign with his life. He worke din public schools for 10 years but wasn't a teacher or admin, which leads me to believe he drove buses or was a janitor. Him leaving his wife for his weeaboo was the last straw for me.

What caused me to stop watching was an episode maybe 2 months ago now where a video they watched was shitting on Lib Arts majors, and the DP crew said that Lib Arts degrees like English were still tough. They're not. I've taken a couple English classes for PreReqs and they're easy as shit.

They've done nothing with their lives except just shitpost and suck Bernie's cock. Fucking hate them.

Paul is just the worse, he made their episode with Milo hard to watch and cringey, when it should have been a break out moment for them.

what happened in that Ep? I watched it ages ago

Didn't T.J. try to coerce a underage tranny to becoming his sexslave

Sorry, don't have a gay fruit fetish

I think it was a female to male tranny he was fucking

who?

wait....who?