The Fleet Foxes song "Third of May" isn't on Pitchfork top 100 songs

The Fleet Foxes song "Third of May" isn't on Pitchfork top 100 songs.

Pitchfork sucks now.

who the fuck respects pitchfork's opinion in 2017

>Dont read memefork
Problem solved

Pitchfork in 2017? lel

shitfork

>He still reads P4K

because it sucked ass. that whole album was a letdown

>Doing a top 100 of the year before the year is over
I hope another Black Messiah or Paradise Valley comes out between now and the end of the year so they finally learn their fucking lesson

>fleet foxes isnt #1 on billboard top 100

>Jens Lenkman's Wedding in Finistere isn't on there

The rapwank on there is unreal. Fucking MASK OFF in the top 10? Jesus christ the list is abysmal. I really wonder how the Motown legends feel about the way their culture's music progressed.

that’s because it’s trash

fleet foxes is mediocre now

Same way Tin Pan Alley feel about the way their culture's music progressed?

my nigga

Did you even see the top 10? It was an absolute travesty. Pitchfork is over my dude

Such a wonderful album. While I haven't listened to that many albums this year, it's my AotY

Pitchfork is exhibit A in the precipitous decline in the intelligence of college graduates in the literary arts. All those critics now are dumb as a pile of rocks and are writing these obnoxious, endlessly political blurbs while stacking the top of their list with the most commercially popular rap and R&B songs of the year. It's sad.

I disagree, I think it's more the degradation of the hiring process for such degrees.

>shit is no longer trendy
>pitchfork stops acknowledging its existence

wow... i am shocked

because its not good

hes for faggots just getting into music looking for le quirky semi obscure garbage, its all trash

>He looked at Pitchfork's top 100 songs