Dutch Doctors harvest away

I told you so! I told you so!
Dutch Doctors have no morals and will harvest as many organs as they can.
> An 18 year old girl died
> She was an organ doner
> Her parents only allowed doctors to take her kidneys
> The funeral home discovered she was almost completely harested for every organ the doctors could use.

nos.nl/artikel/2181413-organen-niet-gestolen-maar-informatievoorziening-moet-beter.html

> She was an organ doner

mmm, kebab...

did he ate them with a ice cold chianti?

I want my organs preserved in little jars when I die akin to mummification

Sharing bits of my body with other people, particularly when keeping them alive and functioning after my death, is just so repulsive at a cosmic level

> She was an organ doner
So where's the problem here?

Don't be an organ donor. It is just two fucking clicks. It is a huge business.

>> The funeral home discovered she was almost completely ""harested"" for every organ the doctors could use.
That's not what it says in the article. FAKE NEWS

the only useful dutch is the dead dutch

>she was an organ donor

So what's the problem? That was her wish and the doctors will be able to save or improve many lives with her contributions. The parents can fuck off honestly

Dont they remove the organs anyway?

But it will generate some clicks and angry soccer moms.

I wouldn't care if my corpse was fed to the dogs.

>read the article
>says the parents gave rights to take her kidneys
>doctors also took out spleen because its a necessary part of kidney-transplants
>the parents weren't informed of this. the title in the url is literally: organs not stolen but informing people should be done clearer

thatss it thats what the article is about

And? She has no use for them anyway.
Any person with a bit of brains should give organs to those who would need them if he/she dies young.

>doctors also took out spleen because its a necessary part of kidney-transplants
I always thought the spleen was essentially non-vital.

Only retards are organ donors. If your doctors know you're an organ donor, they'll be incentivised to let you die in a critical situation because they know your organs are useful.

Fuck. That.

maybe that's only Dutch Doctors do. Don't think many other Doctors practice that, at least not for ours. We have strong healthcare council where if there was ever such an exploitation we can get the doctor suspended and even fined a hefty fee.

Your parents etc have no saying in this. If she ticked "everything" on her donor pass they'll take everything.

Unless you get called and harresed by the Donor organisation.

her parents said, only the kidneys, not everything you want.

What possible reason could they have to keep her spleen intact and why was it their decision anyway?

In The Netherlands we have all these councils and regulatory bodies. The sad part is that they are nothing more than bureaucratic bodies instead of having judicial powers.

>fined for killing a person through negligence

gee that really is comforting

The Netherlands talks tough, but no one is willing to make the tough decision and fire / fine / suspend anyone.

Sounds like you've donated your brain away.

>The funeral home discovered she was almost completely harested for every organ the doctors could use.
Fucking GOOD.
A dead body does nothing useful rotting in a fucking hole in the ground.

>is just so repulsive at a cosmic level
No, it offends you at an ego level. At a cosmic level your little petition is pointless.

They didn't take everything you kankerdombo

You are both dumb and wrong, that one doctor that helped a patient with euthanasia got his medical license revoked. They do have power.

I don't want kikes, shitskins, meat eaters, VVD'ers or PVV'ers get any use out of MY organs.

Better safe than sorry.

>get donor card
>check [X] NO

We can do it online. Just log in and [x] NEE

Fuck this organ business.

>these """Dutchman""" will receive your organs
No fucking way.

The real problem here is that the parents could change the donor card although the girl was 18 years old.

>be whitey
>die
>be an organ donor
>waiting list is between an eight-year old white boy from a middle-class family with a terminal disease, and a fourteen-year old black kid in juvie who is just tryna git him lyfe togeva
>hospital gives your organs to the nog, because racism or somesuch
>eight-year old child dies
>nog says "Thanks whiteboi"
>three years later, nog robs someone at gunpoint, steals a car, proceeds to have a high-speed police chase and then wraps his vehicle around a telephone pole and dies

Daily reminder: This actually happened.

the important thing is that after his organ transplant he had craving for mcdonalds and burger king rather than church's chicken or KFC

>not wanting to go to heaven
You burn for eternity if you willingly give up your body and not bury it as God intended

>enabling terminally ill normies that made your life hell to continue living from your god given organs
Not on my watch, i'll kill myself and not be an organ donor.

> She was an organ doner

So her requests override her parents'?

Then they'd lose a customer, it's far more profitable to charge your corpse for 30 years of life support

Why shouldn't her requests regarding her body override that of her parents?

That's because the parents have no say in it at all. She was an organ donor it was her choice and it's what she wanted.

I work in a hospital, they do this shit everywhere.

The organ donation organizations are fucking vultures. Also fun fact: If you're declared braindead, but your body is still alive, they'll keep your body alive while harvesting the still-living organs from you to try and maintain them at maximum freshness.

Im pretty sure I've got cancer

so my organs are unusable anyways

thank heavens

>I work in a hospital
What as a janitor? Doesn't matter I don't believe that either.

>t Dr Rosenliver the hospital organ donation director

Dr. Jan Itor?

>hey dont take all my organs, i need them when im dead
Organ donation after death must be an obligation, why the fuck would you need your kidneys, heart and liver after you die?

That is a very weird US flag m8

Thats more of a social problem than a sanitary problem m8, if your cunt feels the need to give more benefits to a nigger in shady health state than a terminally ill kid because you're all PC and rasist at the same time its different from doing the right thing

Anyways, isnt that kid going to die anyways? Its would just elongate his suffering, this is why euthanasia should be legal

>Her parents only allowed doctors to take her kidneys

If the girl was a legal adult who consented to organ donation independently, her parents have absolutely no say in what is done with her organs. That was a contract between the girl and the state.

If I leave my brother a car in my will, my parents can't just hop in and claim he was only supposed to get the rear seat. It's not their contract, it's not their say.

t. doctor Goldstein

They also didn't take all her organs literally just the kidneys and blood vessels necessary to do the transplant, and part of the spleen (needed to check if the kidneys would be accepted)

so yeah FAKE NEWS

B-but muh religious feelings!

>If you're declared braindead, but your body is still alive, they'll keep your body alive while harvesting the still-living organs from you to try and maintain them at maximum freshness.
and this is a bad thing because...?

Dutch doctors are so evil. They took fresh organs of a young dead girl to save some other lives.