What the fuck was his problem

what the fuck was his problem

repressed homosexual feelings

he had a lot of them

He wanted to fuck a bear but instead the bear fucked him.

He was too delicious

being lunch was a pretty big problem

who, the bear or timmy?

this desu

The greatest natural habitat bear researcher that ever lived that will be forever mocked because he sounded like a faggot and got unlucky once.

he died doing what he loved....
getting torn to pieces and devoured by an 800 pound grizzly bear

but that's not doug peacock

>tfw starving
>tfw nothing to eat but a greasy human full of fatty, disgusting-tasting oily gristle and ventricles
>tfw have to endure getting hit on the head with a frying pan as you reluctantly eat for survival

>will be forever mocked because he sounded like a faggot

this does not seem unjust to me

I laffed

What is this?

>What is this?
variation on a Steve Irwin's death joke
he died doing what he loved...getting stabbed in the heart repeatedly by an irritated stingray

Dude was talented at two things:
1. Getting really good footage of nature
2. Being a huge fucking idiot who anthropomorphized the things he watched, got too arrogant and got himself and his girlfriend (implying he wasn't a fag) brutally eaten

He committed huge sins if he was trying to "research". My professor who's an established animal ethnologist mentioned how it was lucky he managed to survive for so long without being attacked properly. You're not supposed to interfere with the animal's daily buisness. He didn't even have proper field recording data or methods. He just popped a tent and watched animals all day without providing inferences or evidence of what he was trying to do.

He wasn't there to study bears, he was there because he had fucked up self esteem and issues with being in the closet.

guy wanted to die

>ethnologist
Fuck that's supposed to be ethologist

getting eaten alive is one of the worst ways to go. he must've immediately regretted it while listening to his girl die too

women
isolation of modern society
failed dream of being an actor
possible repressed homosexuality

Timmy died first but yes, must of heard her getting chewed up a bit before he finally succumb

is it bad that i really want to listen to the tape?

my guess is parental neglect. no father, addicted mother

We humans are a curious lot so no. Make a documentary with recovered audio of gruesome death and then withhold the audio? Come on.