How do we stop the American menace from destroying our cultures?

How do we stop the American menace from destroying our cultures?

oh my god. i think i'm gonna be the first person to die from cringe overdose. please kill yourself.

take off your proxy cleetus

They don't have any culture, so it won't affect anything that has it. So stop whining.

I think intel is Israeli

please, please finish bannerlord, at least give us a release date

e3 was dissatisfying as all ever

>hungary
>culture

the yanks love of nigger culture and race-mixing is too strong, we are doomed

>please finish bannerlord
It's on a closed beta, faggot. Just wait few months more.

Resist it and urge others to do the same?

Stop consuming it

If you're on Sup Forums it's too late

"we" send more mexicans.

how about i drop my dick from your whore mothers pussy so she can't shit another genetic abomination like you?

More anime

>Bhutan
What, is that true Americans who live in those states

Strike up a better business relationship with their owners and ask them to put their dog into line.

>bhutan
I don't understand

how depopulated is north dakota for it's majority of refugees to be from fucking bhutan?

also i'm glad my anti-american sentiment this past week and a bit is starting to rub off

Another high quality Azeri post.
Literally kys.

It's already far too late, the Americans aren't comicbook villians.
They already won.

Daily reminder

by simply not adopting anything you're considering "american". It's nobody else's fault but your own.

It's American. They have foundries in Israel though.

It's more of an issue of your ilk adopting aspects of other cultures, completely devaluing them and, by using the sheer power of arrogance, forcing them across English language media like the memetic equivalent of Ghenis Khan on a rocket powered disability scooter.

It wouldn't be an issue if your people weren't so painfully obnoxious and knew how to appreciate something without trying to force it as far as possible. I swear, even your morning greetings are like a hello strapped to the back of a hellfire missle.
For a nation steeped in puritan scum, you guys sure as fuck haven't heard of modesty.

You're right, Hans. That's why we need to flood the world with superior Muslim values instead.

You can't. Europe lost the culture war, Americanization will overcome everything.

>De Gaulle warned of exactly this happening

>Australia
>modesty
wat

Okay, but all of those reference North Dakota and I'm in New Hampshire. North Dakota had a big oil boom recently because of jobs in the extraction industry, so it's a good destination to get a good job quick.

If it's anything like south dakota, it's seemingly endless emptiness punctuated by gas stations and mobile homes.

this is mostly memes and overreaction desu

but above all, this is victim mentality and its pathetic on your part.

asia lost the culture war, Americanization will overcome everything.

>muslim nations like UK, France and Germany don't like it

what a shocker

At least you are exporting anime and manga.

>tfw if this was Civilization we would win a cultural,diplomatic, military, science all together at the same time

now that truly is a detriment to the world

>Vietnam loves America
huh

Most of them never wanted us to leave in the first place. Communism sucks.

What culture do your countries even have? Like honestly tho, if your shitstain countries were nuked today would anyone even notice?