I liked eurobeat before it was a meme

>alpha
dubstep, grime
>beta
trip hop, "garage"

>alpha
Whatevers in the top 40

>beta
anything else, lol you listen to this shit user?

>alpha
Music I like
>beta
Music you like

autists

alpha positive: bebop
alpha negative: gangsta rap
beta positive: folk
beta negative: deathcore
gamma positive: avant garde
gamma negative: trap rap
delta positive: "classic rock"
delta negative: pop country
omega positive: nintendocore
omega negative: k-pop

forgot the image

>alpha
the music i like
>beta
the music i dont like

>tfw delta positive

gamma+, or so i'd like to think at least. Or I might lowkey be a delta+ thinking himself into a gamma+

gamma masterrace

oh boy here comes a bunch of delta positives falsely labeling themselves as gamma positives

on second thought, I'm kinda feeling like an omega+ lately. Although I know I can be a gamma+ if I had the ambition. Wtf I hate myself now, fuck you user for making me even more insecure

maybe once you get off the xanax your opinion will be taken seriously

>alpha
Anonymous
>beta
namefag
>omega
tripfaggot

>mumblerap
>Alpha
How fucking stupid are you user? Because it seems like you are really really fucking dumb.

You need to put yourself in an environment where you have positive feedback.

The truth is, our self-image is completely based on the story we tell ourselves. By strategically choosing what to base their stories on, we can even make Gandhi and Genghis Khan look like losers; likewise, you can make the babbling homeless schizophrenic outside look heroic.

I'm in grad school. I feel pretty good about myself right now. If I do well on my finals, I'll feel even better. If I do poorly, I'll be miserable, and I'll probably be depressed for months. If, when I get out of grad school I get a good job, or get to do cool things, I'll feel awesome, like on the path to "alpha" (by the ridiculous terms of that image). If I'm forced to take a retail job, I'll feel like shit, and I'll probably be feel like a delta.

I'm a decent writer. If I have an independent traveling, writing-heavy job, I'll feel like a god. I also have pretty severe ADHD, which makes minor details really hard to remember and perform, so if I get a job with petty tasks like food service, I'll feel like an omega and it will deplete my self-esteem entirely.

The reason I tell you all this is to demonstrate that our self-image is built on very little. If you want to do good and feel well, you need to put yourself in a situation where you can succeed, and that will create a positive feedback loop to make you progress through life.

Oh no, I scared everybody away.

>alpha
my taste
>beta
your

>alpha
Bossa Nova
>beta
MPB

>Alpha
Your taste
>Beta