3. Bryce Harper (L) RF
4. Ryan Zimmerman (R) 1B
5. Daniel Murphy (L) 2B
6. Anthony Rendon (R) 3B
7. Matt Wieters (S) C
8. Michael Taylor (R) CF
9. Max Scherzer (R) P

First for cusb

damn first time since we played the mets I havent had to make a thread for a cusbs game barring yesterday

who /fuck an arrieta/ here?

cub bros
we need to trade this scumbag n get some pitching prospects

lmao

hell come crawling back to us in free agency and sign him on pennies

Sup Forums is dead to me during the summer. Too busy doin other shit to focus on memes.

pitcher matchup so expect >10 runs for both teams

Go Cubs!

id make one more often if i could find a reliable matchup image like OP's, where to find

JD and Len already made that joke yesterday.

Also to anyone who thinks JD and Len are bad, just listen to some of the other announcers around the league. Only the Gnats' crew is better in my opinion.

I just googled and thought that one looked the best, was on a tickets site

>0-2 against a trigger happy rixx
>hbp

fuck you rizzo getting hit by pitch...theo trade this faggot

one of you fatass hand over a fukken stream

Impress me, Cusb.. =3

>Ump ball against the Cubs already
I can see it's going to be a shitty night for batters alrready.

I feel a storm a-comin

Are NEET fags always this demanding? Use the magic word.

mommy tendies

>shitzer

No, 1 and 3 go together

2 is on their own -_-

Cubs decided to bribe the weather right there to help Byrant get that triple.

the announcers are blaming the blackman for not catching a madmax pitch inside that was inside to bryant

i found one on livetv fuck your stream

ever since last years whiny bitchfit i hate la stella

That niggas got wheels

>Jake Arrieta first inning
This is going to be messy

Bryant's been striking out left-and-right lately, and Max 'no-hitter' Scherzer gives him an off-the-wall RBI triple...

montero is also 0-25 in caught stealing attempts

0-27

he stole every base but home

And Arrieta is worse at throwing pick offs than Lester.

A more perfect storm for stealing hasn't happened since the Russians helped the Republicans steal the election under the nose of Clinton.

dont start with that

I could have used 'when the Supreme Court helped the Republicans to steal the election from under Gore's nose', but that's kinda dated.
I apologize for nothing.

>politics in a baseball thread

you sure are a faggot

stop I just want to watch baseball and get loaded

Then don't post hate speech symbols like pepe and just stick to drinking if you can't keep up with the bants

>pepe
>hate symbol

He's not wrong

this is gonna be an decent free agent class as far as starting pitching goes

Arrieta is arguably the biggest name hitting the market, with Darvish challenging him in that regard

with Lackey retiring, Cubs will need to sign someone, and I'm sure they will be acquire a big-name pitcher. but if that involves paying a premium to retain Arrieta, I'd be a bit upset

Nats desu

2 is the only one that has right-of-way. 1 & 3 are driven by the kind of idiots I have to contend with on my drive to work every day.

it wont be arrieta. hopefully next year it goes something like

1. lester
2.hendricks
3. gray (hopefully)
4. montgomery
5. butler

>Hooters hot play of the game
ABC broadcasting baseball was a mistake

Arrieta is doing a good job shitting up his market value with how he's ptiching and the fact that it was the Cub's godly defense that helped him get out of most of the jams he pitched into.

Unless he has a second coming, he's going to fleece whatever team that signs him so badly.

>not getting local real estate agents to sponsor broadcasts

VUUUUUUUK

well, by the end of this year, we'll have a better idea of Butler/Monty and their abilities as major league starters

butler is w/e

monty looks very good for the most part.

Anyone who wants to trade Baez speak up right now so you can be promptly shot out of a cannon.

Also watch are you eating?

>implying once he inevitably goes 3-19 with 11k's and 2 errors on easy plays you will feel the same

>No politics in a baseball thread!
>Dick Durbin joins JD and Len in the booth

I thought the exact same thing

trader joes vegan burrito and enchiladas

>Trader Joes
I need a picture of a vomiting dog stat

>tj cheese enchiladas
HNNNG

poetry in motion

Oatmeal with brown sugar and milk

la stella is a faggot

icehouse

i'm watching this on a delay when does dick durbin stop talking?

nothing

watch are you drinking?

there's no cheese in a vegan enchilada. It's just a microwaved corn tortilla soaked in enchilada sauce. Love em and I'm not even vegetarian.

no 2 has a sign for yield. 3 has no yield sign so they have right of way

2's sign is a euro warning sign. 1's is the yield, US and euro. How do you not even know this?

How new are you to baseball faget?

Also another stolen base. This is almost as much stealing as what the Republicans want to steal from the poor and give to rich with their 'healthcare bill'.

its best to give the democrats full reign so your state can obtain the same junk bond rating as mine.

miller lite because im trash

fucking lastella twice hes fucked up

>the star

manlets never learn

la stella is a whiny underproductive man-child

thanks for the out call ny

The blame lies entirely on Rauner, who wants to destroy the state by refusing to play ball unless he can gut everything.

Also Le Stella needs to moved from the infield. That's the 2nd time his fielding made the Cubs give up a run.

Get la stella off the field.

>The blame lies entirely on Rauner

t. mike madigan

>3 years without a state budget
How many budgets did he veto?

wtf is the sheboon doing in the umpire shot? She doesnt even look interested. Is this just MLB jamming a token black chick in front of the camera to add the illusion of diversity

How does not being a cocksucking democrat indicate that I'm new to baseball?
Hail Madigan!

dont act like illinois failures arnt because of his bullshit

Yes because the Illinois democrats want to keep all these entitlement programs and keep raising taxes to pay off their corrupt politics. Why the fuck would Rauner pass a shitty budget? So you guys can point fingers at him for passing a bad budget? Fuck off lib cuck

>Rauner is at fault for approving unpayable public pension obligations

nigga do you even know what party supports unions

>arguing about STATE politics in a baseball thread

get that cabbage OUTTA HEEA

we'd like to not become you guys

/hoc/ is that way

State politics are far more important than any federal policies. State and local have the largest impact on your personal life

yea, my province hasn't had a government in almost 2 months cause no one got a majority in the last election

The fact you don't know how booth interviews work is how I know you don't watch baseball.

David Ross's walk up song was 'Forever Young'. Illinois's walk up song will be 'Forever Blue' thanks to Rauner's dickery. We might be trading one rich oligarch for another, but at least the one with the D in front of his name is willing to make deals instead of sticking his head in his sand begging to the Koch Brothers for more money.

>Not paying workers what they earned.
Typical Republican selfishness.

they dont belong in a baseball thread

this faggot needs to stop bringing them up im tired from working all day and he probably worried about his gibsmedat

can't tell if you're trolling or severely autistic

This is Sup Forums, you're clearly both.

im sure we can find some common ground

> raise pensions and wages
> run out of money
> raise taxes
> run out of money for pensions
> raise taxes again

Fuck off faggot. Pensions are fucking retarded. Just take a little high salary and invest your money in a Roth ira or 401k that will actually make money unlike shitty pensions.

That's a cool picture those heads look pretty nice almost reminds me of that guy Wayne white

>caucasian caricatures

racist