I am 100% sure Connor will Knock Out Floyd Mayweather

Connor's goat a reach advantage and he's the bigger man. He's got a genius for a coach and he has spent his entire life watching Floyd box and thinking about beating him.

It's his fight, don't doubt it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e136w-7KzY8
ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/boxing-betting-odds-conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumbest paki of all time

Screen cap this and post it later and feel ashamed for being this wrong.

>mma fags

I am 100% sure that if Conor does win it will be by knockout

because if it goes to a decision Mayweather will win 999 times out of 1000

From the little interviews they've given it seems like his team is revisiting old fights and looking for gaps in Mayweather's defense. I mean granted that's what all fighters and coaches do but McGregor's camp seems to be extraordinarily good at it.

Also, they have the advantage of having years worth of material to draw from to figure out Floyd's patterns but there's virtually nothing on McGregor.

bait thread to get reactions from gullible idiots like:

Do you not think that every fighter that Mayweather has fought has thought at one time or another, "Ya I can KO this guy."?

Of course they did. And there was always someone else who believed it. The thing is, the people that Mayweather boxed who believed they could knock him out had a much greater likelihood of doing so than Connor because THEY WERE BOXERS.

And seeing as no fighter has ever made Floyd even touch the ground with his hand or knee or anything (let alone be actually knocked down), I don't see where you're pulling 100% out of.

I don't understand why you seem to think this is anything revolutionary?

>tfw Vegas' lines are so fucked to make it seem that McGoober stands a chance when in reality Mayweather is a -100000 favorite

They're literally gonna make billions off retards like OP

McGregor is going to KO him in round 1. He's the biggest opponent Mayweather has ever faced and the fastest. Only a few of Mayweather's opponents have had a similar long reach.

McGregor isn't as skilled but he's in his prime and has all the tools and Mayweather is old and slow. go ahead and cap this I put down $100 on McGregor befor thline rightfully moved in his favor and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

DON'T FALL FOR IT

Need some more zeroes for the true line

The biggest I've ever seen are -10000 for divegrass games between like Real Madrid and some Division 4 spanish team.

Yeah, the line should be like -10000000 Mayweather.
But payout wise, no one was betting.
So Vegas tweaked the line tremendously.
Last I checked it was like +150 Conor.
Vegas is literally printing money with those lines.

You're right but Connor brings with him an air of unpredictability and one hell of a coach. Much is being made of the fact that McGregor has 0 pro fights but I think with the right kind of training, there's enough crossover between the sports to allow for McGregor to reach a capable level really fast. He won't reach Mayweather tier for sure and that's why you're right, in that it isn't really 100%. But he can get good enough to stand a chance and I think that coupled with an in depth knowledge of Floyd's boxing is enough.

I recognize those things aren't revolutionary but I think Connor and his team are. They've done some amazing things in the world of MMA and I think if they drop the other grappling and kicking elements and just focus on the boxing they stand a better chance than anyone realizes.

There's actually a big difference between MMAFags and Contards
Learn it

I hate boxing but if you watch a single mayweather fight you know that McGregor is going to get fucked up.

He won't be able to keep up with the activity of mayweather.

>reach advantage
this meme again

Conor knocks him out.

Conor has no chance of winning and he knows it. It's a boxing ring. It's Mayweather's boxing ring, he's done this his whole life, and on top of that time and experience has proven that he is naturally predisposed to being one of the best of all time. McGregor hasn't won a single boxing match at Mayweather's level. He's taking this fight because it's an easy cash in (literally like 5x as much as his UFC earnings in one night) and he doesn't have some kind of untarnished record to worry about. Mayweather has a lot more to lose and that's why it's happening in his ring. The question is whether this will make it to 4 rounds, luckily Mayweather is a defensive fighter so McGregor has more of a chance of taking it to mid rounds or decision than if he were fighting Canelo.

If you actually think he has 1% of a chance to win then you are a willing idiot that PPV is counting on to tune in and give them easy money for a completely meme bout.

What are the odds on this stupid fight anyways?

If I put 100k on Mayweather what am I going to collect?

Nothing, since you don't win anything when you lose.

Hahahahahahahaha.

It's currently Mayweather -600 McGregor +400, according to OddsShark. So, $16666.67 if he wins.

he won't even land a single punch

ez monie

Can I not read sarcasm anymore or are you unaware that you'd lose over 80k?

You gain 16,666.67 retard.

You don't just lose all your money when you win.

lol

Oh, ok. Thought that was Vegas being Vegas but that makes more sense.

Please come back once you have graduated high school.

How are the bookies winning from this? Mayweather is easy money and will be bet on heavily by everyone, surely that will exceed all the small takings on Mcgregor.

Are there any Vegas odds for McGregor forgetting where he is and kicking Mayweather in the face? Because I want to put $100 on that.

I thought that was the Chinese monkey thing in a big fur coat at first

You do not know the retardation of McGregor normies.

Mayweather winning by disqualified opponent is paying 12-1

hilarious

>no Irish chav male groupies to follow me around the world and cheer me during fights and banter.

Plenty of other BOXERS have studied Floyd and still failed. Conor can barely last 5 rounds as we saw in his fights against diaz, how on earth do you think he's going to last 12?

gooby bless yall.

Hurr durr McGregor is a meme

>became 2 weight world champion twice (both in UFC and Cage Warriors)
>beat one of the most dominant featherweights of all time in 16 seconds (Jose Aldo)
>humiliated the lightweight champion Alvarez
>beat Nate Diaz at 170 pounds
>destroyed the featherweight division
>highest PPV numbers of any fighter in the UFC
>most famous and most paid MMA fighter of all time

McGregor is the white Mohammad Ali. He is one of the greatest fighters of all time and I'm beating a year's worth of my salary on him winning. You haters are going to be shocked again when he destroys Mayweather.

Let's take a look at the facts. McGregor:

>is white
>is taller
>is faster
>is younger
>has a greater reach
>is more in tune with the universe (zen)
>is a better talker (will get inside his head)

Floyd is nothing more than a cherry picking, boring woman beater who can't read. he is a garbage human being who will be KO'd on August 26

Seething Casual: the Thread

Don't lump me in with that faggot. Everyone who actually is an mma fan aka actually practices mma...

Knows that Floyd will most likely win this rather easily. After all, it's his sport. And mcg would win in mma.

Only a retard would think that Connor can't box. Boxing is just striking and Connor is the best striker in MMA and has been training this aspect of MMA his whole life.. before he switched to MMA he was a boxer mind you. Also I'd like to add that boxing is easy compared to MMA because you only have to focus on one thing: striking.

He's been studying Floyd Mayweather even before he came to the UFC. He knows every shot that he is going to take and he will destroy that 'malteser with eyeballs' come August 26. Mark my words. How many times will you doubt this man? If you want to make a lot of money then bet big on McGregor. You have nothing to lose.

If you seriously think it's not gonna go to decision you're delusional. Yeah. Conor will lose. But he'll survive. The only way the fight is getting stopped early is if Conor gets lucky and knocks Floyd out. Which is a possibility no matter what the boxing purist retards think.

Bro, let's take a look at this fact.

McGregor trains 25% in boxing, the other three 25 percentages go to wrestling. muay thai, submissions.

Floyd trains 100% in boxing.

>And seeing as no fighter has ever made Floyd even touch the ground with his hand or knee or anything (let alone be actually knocked down), I don't see where you're pulling 100% out of.

kek fucking Zab Judah did

youtube.com/watch?v=e136w-7KzY8

>taking the time to cap this

I will agree with this though. Conor has a chance and ironically it's due to his mma style of striking

If this is the closest he's ever been to being called "knocked down" then Conor is in bigger trouble than i thought

>look it up just now
>McGregor is now +375
>mfw every shitstain mma fan is destroying the odds and the bookies clean up
cant wait for the tears. will be better then trump winning

That's not true. McGregor spends more than 50-60%+ of his time boxing. McGregor is a different type of fighter. His style is incredibly unique, his movement is second to none. His style cannot be replicated and is unpredictable.

It's speed + accuracy + movement that wins him the fights all the time and he has mastered all three of these things. The way he can move in and out of range and predict what shot you're going to make is something that is legendary tier. Watch McGregor's fights and then go and watch Ali's and Tyson's and you'll see the same thing.

the thing is i believe you actually are betting what you believe to be a lot of money, and i cant wait you for to kys when your dollerydoos are all gone

I'm going to betting 50k+. That's how confident I am in McGregor winning. Floyd is slow, old and has weak hands. He's a one trick pony. It's foolish to think that his chin is going to be able to handle Connor's left once he breaks down the defense.

Coach Kavanagh is a genius. Read his book. He is incredibly special. They have an ace up their sleeves. You'll see.

>getting a tripfag name for one fight
>expecting anyone to take you seriously
good luck with that mate

>You have nothing to lose.
Except the money you bet of course.

looking forward to the betting ticket to be posted

Only a fool thinks that a washed up 40 year old who has been retired for 2 years is going to beat the best striker in MMA in his prime.

>thinking anybody braindead enough to bet on mcGregor has any amount of money

Only a fool would think that somebody whos never done something before would succeed immediately at the highest level at it

kek I'm a civil engineer and make 80k a year

will be betting 50k+ on mcgregor

ez money

Only a fool thinks that MMA and boxing aren't comparable. It's not he's going to be playing against Federer in tennis. It's fucking boxing.

as someone already pointed out, show us the stub. get it sooner rather then later so you can get the best odds as all the other fags destroy the line

I post regularly on here.

Will finalize everything by next week and I will post it here.

I am 100% sure in my decisiion.

>I-I-I'll do it next week
>super serious guys
>i have the dollerydoos
>its just a coincidence im a shitposter and a mcgregor fan

If you legit think hes going to win you need to bet while the line is where its at now, as its getting more and more fucked everyday. If you legit think hes going to win.

You'll see bitch. There is nothing to joke about here.

It's not fucked here in Aus. Odds have barely changed since the fight was announced.

lol, Let's see if we ever see this fag again after aug 26th

it was never close to +150 Conor retard

Boxingfags are so shook rn lmao

Conor is going to knock this old fart out in 2 rounds and kill this dying sport once and for all

bet money on it faggot.

tons of motherfuckers have bet on Conor

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/boxing-betting-odds-conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather

>tripfag
...You realise he doesn't have a tripcode, right?
Like all you have to do is write a name in your reply box.

>If you actually think he has 1% of a chance to win then you are a willing idiot that PPV is counting on to tune in and give them easy money for a completely meme bout.

He definitely has a chance, anybody who's practices combat sports will tell you that. This mentality of "hurr people are idiots for buying this fight" is pathetic and just underlines some insecurities that some fight fans have about increased exposure for the sport. Even if Connor gets his head boxed off its still an interesting fight and completely justified in its hype.

This why everyone hates mma fags. I bet you wear a tapout shirt. "I watch mma on tv and practice it" ok Jake paul.

>He won't be able to keep up with the activity of mayweather
>activity

Dubs confirms

DEY DONT MEWVE LIKE I MEWVE

Mate what's wrong with you

Conor with an early knockdown in RD 1 or 2, gasses out and gets swarmed the last 7 or 8 rounds but doesn't go down

>Conor with an early knockdown in RD 1 or 2
Kys

If pacquiao arguably one of the best offensive fighters of the past two decades could barely touch him what makes you think mcgregor a fighter whos never fought a proffesional fighter in his life is going to touch him. Its dumbass casuals that are making this fight happen. This fight will pretty much be mayweather vs gatti except gatti was actually a seasoned fighter and he still got beat tf up the whole night

Nice fantasy dudebro

>Its dumbass casuals that are making this fight happen

not really, still a spectacle even if everyone including himself knows mcgregor will lose badly.

If Floyd win /heem/ has to go on /asp/ with the other cancerous generals.

Honestly, I've doubted McGregor at every turn. Maybe it's time I start believing that Cocaine Santa Claus can pull it off.

I know of only 2 absolute truths

God is Irish

and he's in Connor's corner

is conor training to ko mayweather from behind??

I found this future webm

SPOILER: McGregor wins

I hate Mayweather, but the man has boxing down to a fine art. He will not be outsmarted by any fighter and will toy with Memegregor like the amateur he is.
Stopped in the 6th

MMA fighters are absolute fucking killers.

MMA is modern combat. There have been studies, journals, research done confirming that MMA is the fighting league with the most technique of any in human fucking history.

Boxing is a dead, old sport. An MMA fighter taking on a boxer is like a supercar owner racing a horse. Just because the race is on a muddy patch doesn't give the horse any advantage and in this fighter, Flloyd Money Neighweather is just a fucking dead horse who will be beaten into submission until he can't wolf down his Kentucky Fried Hay and Watermelon Sugar Cubes.McGregor is beyond bozxinng. Every strike he throws could down the heaviest heavyweight in one hit.

Boxers are stuck in the past. They fight like the first boxers.

The first boxers had no knowledge of human anatomy.
Modern boxers can't identify the temple
They can't point out the hump of the brain steam
They can't understand the complex neutral regions

Connor McGregor knows the exact location of the human neokratonal region. He understands how sudden impact can cause cognitive decline in children. He knows how to strike the scalp to cause short term memory loss.

Mayweather is FUCKED.

Eh I still put 25 dollars on Connor. Ive never been much of a gambler and could honestly not make that much money off of it so I never bothered and if Connor wins then that's about 75 extra dollars for me.

Actually I take that back. I just remembered I had Connor winning by knockout and the odds were +700 for that, so it's about 150 extra dollars for me.

I miss memegrecor. when he threw looping wheel kicks and various other crazy shit and didn't fear losing.

Also gooby won't win. It's impossible and you shitposters are going to cause /box/ to turn /heem/ into an unusable state when floyd wins.

*perma-heems the boxing goat*

This is a setup.
The plan is to put all "their" money on Connor since everyone expects Mayweather to win.

Here's how the fight is gonna go:

>Rounds 1 and 2 - Conor comes out swinging and missing, may hit Floyds gloves or shoulder, Floyds stands off and counters with single shots while sizing up just how bad Conor is

>Rounds 3 and 4 - Conor noticeably slows, leavs his hands low and is throwing less, Floyd starts throwing combos and baiting Conor, Conor starts covering up

>Round 5 and 6 - Conor is gassed, Floyd bullies him from pillar to post, eats about 50 unanswered shots before the ref stops it or his corner throws in the towel. MMA fans complain about early stoppage/boxing is rigged/in a real fight...etc. Floyd is gracious and compliments Conor in the post fight interview