What the fuck was their problem?

What the fuck was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfVK4Ntx1IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What the fuck was their problem?

Edgelords who lived their edgy dreams to the end.

They were gay for each other.

they played call of duty

They had shit taste in guns.

Well they created South Park in the long run after that ordeal so prolly hubris

Faulty explosives

So close.

This. Turns out they weren't bullied at all and were actually bullies themselves who would beat up freshman and eventually went full edgelord, most likely out of boredom.

Whitehats

I thought you said games for a second and was about to get mad

Their doom mod and taste in doom mods was shit though.

dubs for underrated post

>believing that shit

Dave Cullen is a liar and is only making excuses so he doesn't feel wrong for wanting to put it in Dylan's pooper.

It could have been truly ebin.

"racemixing"

>it's a "dylan's parents try to blame eric for leading him down an evil path" episode

This 2bh

Biopic when?

Edgy Chads, they weren't even fucking loners, they had fucking girlfriends. Columbine was not the product of bullied nerds deciding they had enough, it was two fuckwits who thought it would be fun to kill some other normies. And as a result people who are actual loners have been accused of being creeps and future shooters ever since.

The medication Harris was taking(luvox) probably helped fuel his violent urges and dylan was just a willing accomplice without the need of drugs to be over the edge.

Dylan didn't have a girlfriend. Eric's 'girlfriend', Arlene was his sawed-off shotgun. Where are you getting this girlfriend stuff from?

Came here to post this.
/thread

>Edgy Chads

See >They had fucking girlfriends

Dylan didn't have any girlfriends. That was just Eric and he scared every single one of them off. I mean, one of Dylan's friends (can't remember who) set him up with some fat chick named Sasha. They went out like 2 times but she thought he was weird and started going out with Eric.

>Columbine was not the product of bullied nerds deciding they had enough.

Yes it was. You should check out No Easy Answers by Brooks Brown. You know, the guy who hung out with them on a day to day basis instead of some literal faggot who makes shit up because he's got a school-yard crush on a dead teenage school shooter from the 90s and doesn't want to feel bad about so he lied and wrote a bullshit book.

>it was two fuckwits who thought it would be fun to kill some other normies.

They weren't normies.

>And as a result people who are actual loners have been accused of being creeps and future shooters ever since

Boo-fuckin-hoo. It's always something.

I heard a good explanation from Jordan Peterson the other day on school shooters

What it is is a complete disdain for the state existence itself. Killing innocent kids is the best way you can essentially say "fuck you" to the universe.

Yeah I saw a thing and it showed them hanging out with girls and stuff, I don't know the details though. They were somewhat anti social but not loners i don;t think

Retard alert. They actually were bullies, the media tried to spin it around and say they were bullied to push their anti-bullying agenda ("See? This is what happens when people are pushed too far!") and later had to recant that shit.

You're the one who got played you retarded mong.

Hi, Dave. How's the gay soldier book going?

They were Chads but the news seized the narrative that they were bullied because they couldn't believe two normies would shoot up a school.

Brooks disagrees.

>Dave

You keep parroting this name like I'm supposed to know who this is. Sorry everyone's already been redpilled on your bullying myth, cucklord.

>literally who

No one cares about your gay lovers you sick homo.

Dylan did have girlfriends and went to prom, Eric never did. Pic related.
Even if it was a product of bullying neither of them killed a single "Chad or Stacy" they killed fat, or slightly retarded kids, or the very normal who they had no interactions with. It's obvious they were trying to get cheap thrills because they got no more satisfaction from living out their fantasies through video games, and movies

>acting like you know shit about Columbine

>Brooks Brown

>Literally who

Retard.

Sorry irrelevant people don't interest me. Stay triggered.

>Dylan did have girlfriends and went to prom

He didn't have a girlfriend and Robyn was just a friend. He tried to ask a girl named Marla but she already had a date. Then his friend Robyn asked if he wanted to go with her and she said yes. Nothing came of it.

>Eric never did

Tiffany Typher. Katie Thompson. Kristi Epling.Sasha Jacobs. Susan Dewitt.

They weren't bullied. Get over.

I remember something like that too, but it turns out that it was someone else's girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfVK4Ntx1IM
She's at around 4 minutes.

Interesting how lots of girls in the comments are attracted to Eric and Dylan. It helps explain why people like Eric and Dylan exist. Girls like bad boy killers. It's also possible they were lashing out because of abuse.

>irrelevant

Brooks Brown was Dylan's friend since Kindergarten and was Eric's on and off friend since Freshman year. Eric once threatened to kill him on his website he made, Brooks parents called the police, and the police couldn't find the website. The morning of the shooting Eric told Brooks "I like you now. Get out of here. Go home".

After this he wrote a book called No Easy Answers about Columbine. He said that Eric and Dylan were both awkward dorky kids bullied kids and weren't popular at all. Fuck, he called Dylan Napoleon Dynamite minus the dancing.

So this whole idea that Eric and Dylan were edgy Chad's who wanted to kill people for the thrill of it has been debunked by someone who ACTUALLY knew them.

>Brooks Brown was Dylan's friend since Kindergarten and was Eric's on and off friend since Freshman year.

So definitely not biased. You fucking moron.

>Records released later by the Jefferson County Sheriff's office showed that Harris and Klebold had their own circle of friends. Klebold took a date to the prom, riding with a dozen friends in a limo, just days before the shooting.

>"I don't believe bullying caused Columbine," Jeff Kass, who covered the story for the Rocky Mountain News, told CNN. "My key reason for that is they never mentioned it in their diaries."

>My key reason for that is they never mentioned it in their diaries

“I swear, like im an outcast, & everyone is conspiring against me” Journal Entry, May '97
“My god, I have always been hated, by everyone & everything, just now more..” journal entrySeptember '97

“If you could see all the anger I’ve stored over the past four fucking years…”

“You made me what I am. You added to the rage.”

Dylan says that as far back as the Foothills Day Care center he hated the “stuck-up” kids who he felt hated him. “Being shy didn’t help. I’m going to kill you all. You’ve been giving us shit for years.” - Basement Tapes,March'99

Eric:

“Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here. you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like a senior and maybe I wouldn’t have been as ready to tear your fucking heads off. Then again, I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no self esteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me .. constantly..therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED “ - Journal entry, November '98

“I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don’t fucking say, “well thats your fault” because it isnt, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no dont let the weird looking Eric KID come along, ohh hell nooo.” Journal entry, April 3,‘99

“I’m sorry I have so much rage, but you put it on me.” - Basement Tapes,

>He said that Eric and Dylan were both awkward dorky kids bullied kids and weren't popular at all.

>tall white middle class guys with good looks, ambitions and athletic builds

Bullshit they were awkward nerds. Just based on looks alone they'd have at least a half dozen girls jumping their dicks on command.

You sound like a cuck, thinking every white guy is a limp-wristed beta faggot like you.

I don't believe that they were Chads, far from it. But it wasn't a revenge killing. They wanted to kill as many people as they could had the propane bombs went off. That would've killed 600 people. Two people being "bullied" is not worth unnecessary death, and won't teach anyone a lesson

antidepressants and mental illness like the others.

>Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit

Haha bullshit. If they were bullied for their looks, I can only imagine the kind of shit fatasses and niggers experienced at that school.

Well if you dig into it a little bit... One was 100% a sociopath, and although the other guy (can't be bothered to remember their names or look them up so fuck off) had his problems like severe depression, he was heavily manipulated by the other dude to be violent. The sociopath had an extreme superiority complex and basically viewed the rest of the human race as scum and beneath him, so he just wanted to kill as many people as he could and used his troubled friend to help him

/the end

same guy here, also want to add they were bullied, but from what I've seen they also bullied some themselves. But I mean for the most part I'd say they were bullied more than they bullied others, easily

Eric had something called pectus excavatum meaning he had a sunken chest and everyone would laugh at him when he was changing in gym class.

white "people"

>diaries

Hi

Don't cut yourself on that Edge

So this begs the question. Why did they only attack people that never bullied them, they called kids niggers during the attack. By the time they committed suicide they were winding down because they got bored shooting, and threw out ideas different ideas to kill them to keep the adrenaline going. It was an attack for thrills, but still complicated

They didn't know how to make worthwhile Doom Wads and it ate them alive.

so they're essentially just nihilistic anarchists?

sounds like common sense

Maybe the niggers bullied them. Blacks who play football and basketball well are popular.

Didn't one of them make mods for DOOM? I believe that they were probably bullies themselves, but, I find it hard to believe normie chads would be modding games in their free time.

Jewish """""""""""'"""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""

They definitely, positively, absolutely weren't normies, and that is very apparent if you take even five minutes to read about them. That dude is just trolling (pretty well obviously) and being an edgelord

>popular middle-class white kids were getting bullied by black jocks

fuck off, reddit.

>being this [triggered]

holy kek.

what's a chad?

Modding is different than building a Doom level a lot of people who were into games did that back then.

Triggered by what? One of them was by definition of the dictionary; literally a Jew! Try to open a book next time before you look retarded. Mmmmkay?

>being this much of a newfag
I'll tell you if you tell me what other websites you visit. Tumblr? Reddit? What?

LOL nice one

How would history be different if the bombs had gone off? (Pic unrelated)

Is it true the creators of southcuck went to Columbine in the 80's and one of their younger sisters was at the same high school with Eric and Dylan?

being white

One was Jewish
You anti Semite, you think we're white? Filthy goyim

a poor jew that was educated as a white
White culture has to end!

They'd be seen as Timothy McVeigh on roids. Probably a bigger focus on why they did it

they were too woke for their own good

Yea lol ((((coincidences))))

Columbine was not a school poor kids went to lmao

>educated as a white
He was very much aware of his Jewishness
I'm sick of you goyim, we Jews are gods chosen people. Why do you think we have the highest IQs and control 2/3rds of the worlds wealth? Your a subhuman who looks like us only to appease our eyes.

Who would win?

When's the inevitable comedy played by these two that shows them in Hell in their 40s going on adventures

Wasup lil e

poor as in unfortunate
Raised as a white must be horrible.
>I'm sick of you goyim, we Jews are gods chosen people
I get the meme. All jews are zionist, i'm right. As a jew myself, I was taught to respect all human beings.

Rodge, he has the Virginal Rage special rule which grants 1 additional wound and his BMW is a D strength weapon

>they killed fat, or slightly retarded kids, or the very normal who they had no interactions with.
Because normies and nerds have respect for life so D&E had to teach them a lesson. They were nihilistic edgelords with underlying psychosis see this

Tim went to Columbian lol also extremely jewy

"Go home Brooks" was the original "Some of you guys are alright" meme

>What the fuck was their problem?

MK Ultra or Demons

They killed a ton of Stacies. Rachel Scott was a textbook Stacy.

I want to say Elliot considering he's /ourguy/ but Dylan and Eric have the body count down pat.

I sometimes wonder how many would-be monsters were killed shortly before they were destined to snap or have their dark side come to light. Like when a plane crashes you see all the photos of the victims and everyone speaks of them so highly...yet if they'd lived another year or two, they might've snapped and shot up their office/school or gotten busted by Chris Hansen.

Like if pic-related had been killed the night of his prom by a drunk driver, the community would have mourned and always remembered him fondly, without a clue how fucked up he truly was.

She was planning on becoming a missionary, not someone that went out and got fucked on the reg. Didn't know that enjoying life made you a "Stacy"

being a whore(ie a woman) makes you a stacy.

A Stacy is a popular and attractive girl. Of course someone in a white suburb is going to be Christian. By this logic there are no Stacies in the US heartland at all.

America's first amendment.

impotent lanklet rage

By that logic, every attractive woman is a Stacy even the ones who live conservatively. A Stacy is a girl who is attractive, yeah, but her main concern is what club she'll be going to that night, or what guy she'll be hooking up with. They are just degenerate. There is still a difference between just being Christian and dedicating a lot to go to different countries to teach it

My point is that you don't really know her, though. Part of the /r9k/ ethos is that every attractive girl ends up acting like a degenerate Stacy given time, even if they claim to be chaste or faithful.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the definition.

If I understand Peterson correctly, it's the combination of pop culture Narcissism, western Megalomania and Atheism/Nihilism that creates this epidemic of school shootings in the West.

It's rare but it can happen like a plane crash or terrorist attack the chances to die from are astronomically low but always devastating events for the society are much more severe.

Reminds me of all the "innocent victims" on 9/11

How many were actually alcoholics that would go home and beat their wife and kids? How many were cheating on their spouses or on their tax returns? There is a very high percentage of people working in those buildings that would have been fired or laid off and end up homeless or in jail

We just like to think of victims of terror attacks as saints because it helps people sleep better at night