5 year anniversary of the plane scene in less than 2 weeks

>5 year anniversary of the plane scene in less than 2 weeks

So what have you guys accomplished in the last 5 years?

>tfw remember when the dark knight rises was first announced on Sup Forums
>everyone agreed it was a terrible title

caused a plane crash in France and memed Trump to the presidency

Well, I'm 23 now. I make 120,000 a year as a freelance strategy & brand consultant and have also started my own business which might not show returns for a couple of years but will show steady growth once it does. Should be worth 5+ million by the time i'm 27. Just bought a house outright.

You people are like trash to me. I hold my breath in the supermarket line because it makes me sick breathing the same air as you genetic failures.

Dropped out of college and have been living in parents house for 3 years. Still no friends or girlfriend.

I know that feel. Either way I only had 1 real friend. I don't want any friends anymore. I want a girlfriend a lot though because sex and kissing and cuddling would just plain feel good.

Nothing! I've done nothing!

Graduated from university, had my work exhibited in London galleries, moved abroad to work and banged some hot chicks along the way

Started the fire

kek

jej

Hey man that's pretty cool, good job.

BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Questions:

1.Are you a jew?

2.Can you actually depict realism, or are you one of those "jewish-abstract" artist who can't actually do art but society thought it'd be antisemitic to tell you to fuck off with that shit and now you've irrevocably damaged the future of art and now we have feminist performance art. Pure degeneracy.

Fuck you jew.

5 years later and still don't get the fucking appeal

I'm unfamiliar with the reference.

haha

That's because you've been here 5 years.

Imagine how different things would be if this guy just decided not to post that.

1. No, I have glasses and a big nose but I'm not Jewish

2. No

Getting these dubs

Let me guess, you also think TDKR is a good movie? Why don't you get how stilted that dialogue is?

you've both only been here since gamgergate and Sup Forums got spread around on reddit

>he thinks Baneposting is funny
Classic Graig

Funny because it's true.

I got a big get

Oh cool, in that case I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Nghhh...... Drain?

This is depressing as fuck. I cannot fathom how you tards have kept spamming this shit.

That "haha" is probably the biggest retroactive understatement that ever was.

I caused a plane crash by memeing hard enough.

hearty kek

Why won't girls talk to me

Can we bring back "haha" instead of "kek"?

I feel like wee should go full circle.

Pathetic

Newfag

moved from job to job in major metropolitan cities convincing companies to overpay me brief lengths of time

98% chance it's how you look.

Do you put any effort into how you look or are you doing any sort of exercise?

I made a William DeBane

nobody seems to like it though

Haha oh sweet child.

I feel like thats a good idea. I saw a guy wearing a "top kek" hat the other day, which means its officially dead and cringey now.

I don't understand the reference but I'm not American.

"Kek" was always cringe-inducing.

I graduated college and still live with my parents. The joys of having a useless degree like history and working for my dad doing social media for about a thousand a month plus 20 a week allowance.

Personally I blame the University. My advisor didn't have the same major I did and had no idea what was out there for me. The professors were clueless and assumed advisors knew what they were doing.

too bad 99% of this board wasn't here 5 years ago or even 2 for most

haha

'o
l l
/ \

After several years of therapy, I came to terms with my abusive childhood. I have come to terms with leaving the stove on as a child and killing my family. I have accepted the beatings/sexual assault I suffered in my foster home was not my fault. I realized that I can't just go through life with a smile on my face, only to drink myself into an oblivion every night. I finally took the mask off. It was extremely painful. But I'm a big guy.

I've officially been on Sup Forums for over 10 years now, I have been coming here for the last 10 years of my life.

What do I win?

Almost finished with my physics degree, 1.5 yrs to go.

Then moving on to getting my teaching credential and teaching in a wealthy middle class area (hopefully).

sauce on pic pls

for you

You should blame yourself. You deserve where you are right now. Keep making excuses until you're 30, both your parents are dead and you will be too late to make anything worthwhile of your life you pathetic fuck.

Yep

That's it really

One one hand I played a part in defeating the worlds most powerful people and memed a person into the most powerful position on planet earth

On the other hand my personal situation is exactly the same as it was when BANE? became a thing

Feelsbadman

Are you white?

>got gf
>got a job as a developer
>1 more class to finish degree
>gf broke up with me after 2 years
>hiked a mountain

life has its ups and downs and I am in the downs right now.

Go get back up that mountain friend, I know you can do it.

After December I'll have completed my prerequisites for the nursing program at my college.

Cheers desu senpai

>120,000 a year
>Thinks he's not trash
How delightfully pedestrian

i made the original post and then forced cia in 2013

ask me anything

the first bane post in recorded history

Russia

I will comrade once I get back to being fit and the weather isn't snowing/raining like balls.

Why?

Here's some free advice:
History, English lit and other humanities degrees are generally seen as proof of intelligence, rather than something that's actually useful for a job. Plenty of people apply for management, advertising, whatever with these sorts of degrees. Unless you want to go into academia, you probably won't use your degree. Hell, my mum is the CEO of a big ol' corporation and has never used her language degree once.

For you.

God my red seal. Taking a break until January to find work while I mooch off the government for that EI cash.

How big is your dick?

n o t h i n g

>working for money

he's been mentally cucked by the great capitalist cucking machine

>feeding the demographic identification thread

Since 2011, I've
-moved through 5 apartments
-got my first car
-finished a BA in Media lol
-finished a MA in Coms lol
-moved out of my home state
-worked a shit job for year in new state
-got my new car
-make ~35k at new, pretty comfy starter job

I'm pretty happy with myself

went to and graduated from college, feels good man
been unemployed for 6 months
still no gf

This

I make 50€ more a year and pay 500€ more rent per month because my gf thinks she is good at economics but she is just shit at it. No concept of money whatsoever. Or she is just trolling while leeching me. I'll probably end up assaulting her.

You should just skip the first step and kill her.

Jesus fucking Christ, get Scott Robertson's books and torrent his Gnomon tutorials ASAP.

Yeh I know the wing is fucked up but I'm not a technical illustrator.

Holy shit this is what we've become

>I've beenBane posting for 5 years

I've been here to long.

guess I should finally watch this movie, then
what's it called ? dark night ? 2, 3 ?

>get Scott Robertson's books
Stop shilling your books, Scott.

I fought in the Great Meme War and lost 50 pounds

did you intone this as meaning "I've been Bane, posting for 5 years"

Except Dark Knight Rises came out mid-2012??? How is that less than 2 weeks?

the funniest thing of all was no one in the thread replied to that post, yet here we are after 5 years the most infamous Sup Forums meme of all

This guy is right.

So why is this guys post dated 7 months before the movie the came out?

kek

They released the prologue before the movie hombres.

'o Bane?
l l
/ \

'o

>'o l l
>/ \

I remember baneposting becoming a thing a while after the movie was released.

I made this.

Grim. Sounds like you were born in the darkness.