Why didn't Kylo Ren just freeze Rey during the final battle?

Why didn't Kylo Ren just freeze Rey during the final battle?

He literally did it twice during the movie but suddenly forgot all his powers

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white
twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797138496716566528/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rey was wearing plot armour

Why didn't Kylo fuck Rey instead?

He was wounded on the side I think. He kept grabbing his side.

The gaping wound in his gut probably had something to do with it.

He was fucked up physically and mentally after killing Han and being shot by Chewie. Kylo needed non-trivial effort to beat Finn, too.

Why didn't Kylo Ren teleport behind Rey?

something about very good writing

>good writing
why did they forget to add that into TFA?

he didn't had his mask on.

Why didn't he force grab Rey by the pussy?

why did he pull it off?

han asked

Why would Chewie shoot Kylo? Wouldn't they have known eachother, if for nothing else even a few years?

Did Chewie really think that Han, or Leia for that matter, would want Kylo to be killed?

why do you think he only wounded him?

He was angry about being whored out for 4 decades.

a laser to the gut kills an armored stoomtrooper instantly

>implying kylo didn't want to fuck rey in the cute

>dissecting The Franchise Awakens

What's Rey's midochlorian count?

are you implying they're going to explain all this garbage writing in the next movies?

Rey bypassed kylo

I think he's implying they will make billions of dollars.

this is what happens when you sell your franchise to literal Jews

This. Also, if you actually pay money to go see this, you are SJW man-child trash.

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white

twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797138496716566528/photo/1

Just go ahead and chop your dick off.

Still at it, Sup Forums?

Stop running away from me like a pussy little bitch.

I'm implying the purpose of the film is to generate toy and theme park ticket sales.

>Diving into a port-a-potty full of shit looking for bits to eat.

Why do it OP and all you SW VII fangirls?

The Empire was based off Nazi Germany though.

You're just being autistic. You really are. No, that isn't a compliment that implies you're a deep thinker.

Nazi Germany was not white supremacist though.
Their biggest allies were fucking Japs

Using anger clouded his judgement. There's a reason yoda says the dark side is only a faster way. Not stronger.

'Based off' and a 1:1 copy aren't the same thing, they were extremely xenophobic, their population was white.
It's not exactly difficult to draw the conclusion.

>Germany was predominantly native ethnic Germans

what a fucking horrible crime

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Stop triggering yourself Sup Forums.
You are imagining slights to your bullshit doctrine where none were even mentioned.
Fucking delusional.

Why wasn't Kylo wearing his lucky fedora?

nice logic.

Oh so the midichlorians in his blood were leaking.

>everyone I disagree with is Sup Forums
could you be any more triggered?

Rey was using Force Resist mode, which gave her a bonus to her saving throws against most of Kylo's force attacks

Kylo was also pretty low on FP so he decided that melee was the best option

are Japanese white now?

oh but of course.

It's true you cuck. They largely viewed societal structure as an indicator of strength. It's why they liked the Nips.

>A hilbilly that didn't even know any of this shit was real yesterday somehow creates a "Force resist mode," Randomly and keeps it up indefinitely

.....h..hahahahahahaha

she levels up quickly and remembered some of her old force powers

Didju riek it?

Couldn't he just shoot her? Not with a laser gun, but an actual gun, even if she blocked the bullets with her saber, the melted or super-heated metal would keep its trajectory, that has to do some damage, or can Jedis stop bullets with the force?

A: She leveled up during the interrogation scene and

B: He wanted her to agree to become his force bitch, which is critical because if he froze her again she would just re-mind-fuck him like she already did...

I GUESS

She bypassed his Force powers.

I fuckin love this place sometimes.

Wouldn't it have been extremely painful?

My main question here is how is Rey not freezing to death while fighting Kylo. She's lived on a fucking desert planet her entire life and has literally nothing on.

It's not like the most widely praise star wars movie had an entire first act on a snow planet to show us things covered in snow are cold please hide in a tauntaun.

That would literally be like, rape shitlord. GOD, Why does everyone on Sup Forums like, try to normalize rape???

What the fuck was a saving throw in KOTOR?

They needed to sell this more

I assumed it was because she discovered her force powers and was able to resist it

It wasn't legal yet
I kekd

Not sure if sarcasm.

It's this and another thing people forget: Kylo wanted to see what she could do. He's obviously interested in her for being Force Sensitive and he didn't look angry when she pulled the lightsaber stronger than him, he looked fascinated. He dueled her to see what she had, which ties into him asking her to let him teach her later.

I don't think he expected her to have the capability to turn it all around on him suddenly. And it really was suddenly; she just found the Force and suddenly became the Hulk. At that point he was too weakened to be able to fight her off.

you serious? it was really fucking obvious, maybe try watching the movie instead of imagining it in front of you next time

He didn't have a gun. He didn't want to kill her anyways.

They sold it like 5 times

He murdered his best friend. I'd blast him too

better fucking question is why Leia hugs rey, a literally who to them after Han dies and ignores Chewie completely, i mean he only lost his best lifetime best friend.

Over 9000 xD

They can stop fucking beams of energy with the force, of course they could stop a bullet.

>disney movie
>selling stops at 5
Kek

Because Rey is Luke's daughter

is Kylo Alt-Right?

This, he was really fucked up at that point during the movie. Finn gave him some trouble too as you said. I'm sure in the next movie he'll complete his training and beat Rey and Luke will have to come in and save her.

Nope.

now thats a real question.

maybe they will on ep8

This is a copy pasta at this point.

STRONK WYMIN

Yes, though I believe the term is "honorary Aryan"

Pain aides you when using the darkside.That's why he kept hitting the wound.

The movie was atrociously bad so yes, they forgot to add in actual credible writing.

Rey's armor was thicker than Mr and Mrs Smith during the entire movie and especially in the final moments where the protagonist stood out in the open firing on me who was taking cover, killing all of them but suffering no injuries themselves. Yeah, that was Rey throughout TFA.

Confusion and Fear only ever has aided the dark side.So that's a bullshit explanation too.

If by bypass you mean given the thickest plot armor ever seen including but not limited to, extraordinary ability, talent, charisma and is adored by all for no reason at all, not to mention can into anything even previously hard to achieve force abilities with just a swish of her gown tail then yes, Rey surpassed Kylo.

i read that and It's affirmed that Star Wars died when George sold it to the slavers who slave white people.

I don't give a shit if he had one arm. Finn was believable to a point because he was TRAINED, Rey was a scavenger who had no right to even approach him. This movie's trash.

I bet Luke is going to let himself be struck down like Obi Wan did.

is anyone actually going to watch Rogue one and ep8 and 9?

Rey was the only one in that game who knew how to work a solid fighter build even before she started sucking off the DM

Kylo's the kind of guy who gets so deep into roleplaying he doesn't care or realise his actual stats are a mess

Finn just doesn't know what he's doing

I'm not very familiar with the alt-right but I'm pretty sure they don't worship Darth Vader's preserved helmet sempai. Or are afraid of being seduced to the Light Side by their parents.

Fuck it, I fly long haul a lot, maybe when I go back to the old country next year I'll give it a shot if I can't sleep

>Rey was a scavenger who had no right to even approach him
oh I'm sure they will pull some BS that she is lukes daughter and he trianed her before he left but jedi mind wiped her.....

If you watch the scene again, Finn gave him no trouble. He was putting in zero effort and only started trying when Finn started to make progress. Then Kylo ended it quick.

>Pain aides you when using the darkside.That's why he kept hitting the wound.
Internal/emotional pain, yes. Also that's something that tends to come with training, and as Snoke said; his training wasn't complete yet.

Besides, pain from physical injuries? Not so much. I don't recall Anakin becoming a one-armed levitating storm of death after Obi-Wan deprived him of 3/4 of his limbs.

Honestly, I'd rather not see Luke do an Obi-Wan with Kylo Ren.

If he's going to die, I'd rather it be after a crazy-ass Force Wizard battle against Snoke.

The fact that so many people are having to make excuses for the supposed main threat of the film is my biggest problem with TFA.

The dynamic is all wrong.

Because plot contrivance. It's 2016 where the plot doesn't have to make any fucking sense.

I agree with you, but I feel Disney will fuck it up and waste him for nostalgia.

He's a frail guy.

>Besides, pain from physical injuries? Not so much.

Actually, physical pain does help. Whenever Vader disconnected his suit from his nervous system, he felt the nubs of his lost himbs and the discomfort and pain it all caused him and it fed his connection to the Force.

Pain and anger doesn't really give you a lot of thinking power you know.

I mean if some asshole comes at you angry full of rage, all you do is either tackle, or move out of the way and let him hit the wall hard.

Really long and really hard.

GIRL POWER

>Sup Forums pretending it knows anything about fighting

Every time.

umm...

He's taken a superheated plasma contained bow caster quarrel to the abdomen that literally launches most people 4 feet in the air. He is struggling still with his decision to execute his father and is blinded and unfocused by rage. He lets a presumably non-force sensitive stormtrooper score a glancing blow in his shoulder. Rey has demonstrated the ability to resist his power. My 12 year old cousin got this, why do you need to have it explained to you?

Because he was unable to mentally focus from just having killed his dad, and on the verge of passing out from blood loss from being shot by Chewie.

Did you even watch the fucking film?

Woaaahh not canon Senpai-a-lam, woaaah not canon Senpai-a-lam.

That canon took a dive, Senpai-a-lam.
That damn canon gone and died, Senpai-a-lam.

There is nothing a Mary Sue can't do