Why is he so sad?

Why is he so sad?

He's haunted by the memories of that naked guy with the popsicle

He knows he'll be remembered for National Treasure instead of 8MM.

He's just trying to buy some fucking cumquats and these bitches won't leave him alone

He works all the fucking time. It wears on you.

>8mm
True patrician taste right here

EL JUSTO!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I'd watch this Cage movie.

alpha muzzle t.b.h.

was pleasantly surprised to him in Snowden, even though his part was small

danny boy is that you?

I wasn't sad, I just looked like shit.
Lady was nice though, and that store had good produce.

You are not Nick Cage

He only works all the fucking time because he can't save any of his money. The reason why he makes so many shit movies is because it pays for his lifestyle, which probably includes doing blow off the crotch of supermodels in the latest sports cars.

You know who else is broke? Elton John. That's why he does all those private shows for like 500,000 a pop.

He's at 'Buy Low Foods'
only seen them in the Vancouver area.
He doesn't have the money for Safeway?

because his son is an embarrassment. insert picture here down bellow

No, I am Nic Cage.

I still want to believe

who does with this economy amirite?

I'm no movie star but
I still go to Save On Foods.
Not 'Buy Low Foods"

Nic Cage is notorious for blowing his money on stupid shit (including things like a stolen T-rex fossil he had to give back). It's part of the reason he's in so many terrible movies. He's in a ton of debt and needs to pay it off.

Pretty much this. Listen to Jim Norton's Nick Cage story and you'll get a small insight into the shit he has to go through with fans.

>"Excuse me, miss. Can you help me? I'm trying to find the second largest cucumber in this store. Not the first, but the second. And I know, I know where the home location is. That's what you retail fucks call it, right? If you could do me a favor and search the basket of every customer in this grocery store, I would appreciate it. I'll be over by the condoms looking at the various lubricants your fine establishment offers."

Trump (Hitler 2.0) just won the election

>Listen to Jim Norton's Nick Cage story
That shit was funny. Norton's Cage impression was actually pretty decent
>huh yeah???
I kek'd when Cage just said he would do an autograph and not a photo. Jim and his picture obsession must've been internally losing his shit.