Movie going fine all fun and games

>movie going fine all fun and games
>oh shit we need a bad guy quick who should it be
This was bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqJMJXOv1EI
youtube.com/watch?v=py1Wloc2l28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know it's just a kid's movie, but fuck it I'm on Sup Forums, there's no shame here. Why was he acting like a good guy when they went to get the ice chick? He tried to protect her and everything, if he's the villain why not just let her die?

>Chad is secretly evil
>autist gets the girl
>this was bad
Yall just love finding something to complain about.

Because strong, white males who do everything in their power to protect the women they love are LITERALLY Hitler, you fucking cis shitlord

He was a perfectly fine character and then they ruin him near the end. Bullshit.

>"Let's go to the trolls, they'll know what to do"
>trolls start singing some horrible, unrelated shit
>"Huh? Oh, damn nigga we don't know how to fix that mayne"
>trolls never appear again

>autist gets the girl

I'm pretty sure she gets with her sister at the end.

fuck off with your persecution complex, reddit.

Reminder in the sequel he'll be Elsa's love interest.

I don't buy that argument, another strong white dude (Ivan? Sven? Something Nordic) was a good guy the entire movie.

That's the guy from Frozen right? I watched it when I was sick with strep throat. Up until the reveal I literally thought this was going to be the first Disney movie with no badguy.

Yeah, I thought they were going for something deep like her own fears and insecurities were the real villain or whatever.

>adopted by trolls
>none of the iceman question when a strange kid is working with them

the most based part is that he's supposed to be Sami yet he's white and blonde.

For all the shit classic Disney often receives, it wasn't as bland as this modern movies.

Who was the villain on Pinocchio? The creepy old dude of Pleasure Island? He vanish after the 2nd act. The whale? He isn't really a villain but a force of nature.
Who is the villain on Dumbo? The elephant bitches? but there are bitches rather than direct antagonists. The humans are more destructive than the elephants, for some nameless bullies Dumbo's mom was locked up and the circus owner made Dumbo into a clown
Who is the villain in Bambi? The hunter is faceless and never return after killing Bambi's mom

Say what you want about uncle Walt but he trusted a little more on the audience

You guys ever notice how most Disney songs sound good in like half a dozen languages?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqJMJXOv1EI

youtube.com/watch?v=py1Wloc2l28

>Who is the villain in Bambi? The hunter is faceless and never return after killing Bambi's mom

I'd say death itself, but I'm a pretentious faggot with 3/4 of a humanities degree so my opinion means fuck all.

Probably their fuccboi

it's not like there were historically asian/siberian/inuit looking or anything. faggot.

Are you joking? That dude literally looks like a mongol.

>he can't read sarcasm

Someone had a theory that Hans was a good guy until he touched Ana in the parlor, which froze over his heart and made him evil. Had something to do with the trolls being the bad guys the whole time and planting a psychic time bomb in Ana so that Hans would get BTFO and Kristoff would get to be with Ana.
It would explain why he does things like try to save Elsa that don't benefit his "master plan" and then suddenly turns into a dick at the end of the movie. Kind of makes him the victim too.

or...or..and hear me out here, Disney didn't know what they were doing and scrambled to make a plot out of nothing after writing themselves into a corner.

I don't think they started writing/animating without having a general laid out plot.

My guess is that they had to cut parts of the plot that showed him being deceitful or overcome with greed, to make it all fit. It was still bad regardless of the reason

>movie is almost done
>corporate wants to see it
>"WHERE'S THE FUCKING VILLAIN!?"
>"uh, uh, It was this guy here all along!"

Dude had serious mental issues because he was the youngest in a family that hated him and called him worthless because he wasn't going to inherit shit and he liked cutting himself. Then the one brother that wasn't an ass to him told him about the two lonely princesses the next kingdom over and he figured that was his one shot to actually prove his worth

>Hans and Anna fall in love instantly
>Nothing keeping them apart aside from Elsa freezing everything, which only kept them apart because they decided that was their best option
>Not expecting something strange is going on with Hans for shit to be going this smoothly
It's like you guys don't even watch movies.