What does Sup Forums have against Female Empowerment?

>the "men" here are remarkably frightened by the concept of a strong-willed woman who isn't dependent on men - why is this?

Give me one good reason why the government and educational system shouldn't do everything it can to empower females to be the person they want to be, rather than what men want them to be. Women need to be taught that they don't need men.
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3VSKECLfqI
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's advertised as "female empowerment" is a jewish lie that wastes the most valuable years of a woman's life on a career instead of raising a family.

This so-called empowerment is the root of great sadness, but the jew doesn't care as long as the goyim become weaker and more degraded with every passing generation.

Are you implying that Women can't get fulfillment out of a career? That's pretty sexist, user.

I'll take the bait.

Nothing wrong with strong willed women as long as they have the intelligence to back up their views.

Mostly it involves systematically demeaning males to place themselves on a pedestal, which is a form of apparent revenge for how they see themselves as being Treated in years past.

Women could have had their kids, strapped them to their back, banded together and did whatever the fuck they want, but they won't because it's a scary world out their. So instead theirs trying to swap the roles by confusing gender definition and crying about discrimination.

Women, do whatever the fuck you want. Just don't expect everyone to like it. That's how men do it.

Most of the female empowerment movement is a shameless and cynical moneymaking scheme by two bit "entrepreneur" types who know how retarded most women are. They market directly to them and prey on their culturally imbued dislike of men and rich women to take them for a life long ride of meager financial gains and hollow debt based consumerist life.

Who is this mattress actress

Sup Forums isn't afraid of whimsical fantasies.

So apparently I just spell all there and they're as 'their', fuck I'm retarded.

>strong willed women have to be intelligent

I guess the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin have to be physicists too

i just use der in place of em all
makes it ezr

Egalitarianism was a mistake tbqh

There are plenty of strong women, user. Does denying their existence give you comfort?

If women were happy being childbearing housewives they would have still been doing it instead of having careers.

Checkmate, misogynists.

It is unrealistic and fucking dumb.

Women don't like being powerful, they like being with someone powerful. They have always been happier living as mothers and wives, then feminism comes along and teaches them to betray their nature.

Why do you think women don't date cucks? If women liked being powerful or strong, they'd love dating submissive men who let them do it. Instead they date tall muscle-bodied Chads. They might bitch and whine and say they don't like "asshole guys", but it is 100% bullshit.

Checked.

And did you really just equate a strong will with physical strength?

So true user!

Fuck this bait.

God, my sister got into fitness and rather than doing it normally as just a thing you do, like guys, she made it her entire identity and spams Facebook all day with Gym Memes shit and constantly takes photos of her food. She's managed to convince herself that she has "haters" whose opinions she fights hard to disregard (who?) and she told me, her homo brother, that I "have no idea the kind of shit these girls get because of their lifestyle choices" at which point I logged off Facebook and haven't been back.

I'm not against female empowerment, I just wish they'd do it like men and not like the mentally unstable attention seekers they are.

No, those are just good examples.

kek

Whatever you say, sempai.

>rather than doing it normally as just a thing you do, like guys
Are you fucking retarded? Did you forget that just a few doors down you have an entire BOARD about gymming, by men, about exercise memes and shit? Do you not know about the PLETHORA of male meme-spamming gym junkies like the hodge twins?

The fact that you know their names by heart means they're a minority.

But of course every call has to have caveats and disclaimers of #notall you fuckwit.

can't wait for this desu.

If this is true, why do so many women seek relationships with other women?

How?

this

>they're a minority
Are you serious right now? Jump on Facebook, right now, and look at the number of "gym meme" posts that guys share. Go on do it. You'll find it's much higher than the number of women who share that shit.

Also
>points out my mention of the hodge twins
>ignores my comment about /fit/
Off yourself.

Maybe you're including non-gym women in your statement.

Of guys and girls who go to the gym, it's almost entirely the girls who need to make people aware of it in my experience. Some guys do, but most just go and don't spam it.

"Female empowerment" works by stripping away anything that makes a woman a woman, creating just an individual. There is also the fact that women feel "empowered" when acting in the same despicable manner the worst kind of men do, they basically want to be whores because some men act like that. And there is also a difference between "feeling empowered" and actually being powerful, and in any case being modest is the only acceptable way one can act, so there is no reason to say out loud how powerful one is, just show it.
>tl:dr feeling the need to be empowered is a mistake to begin with

You're right. Women don't need men.

They just need our tax dollars

Bitter hamplanet detected.

Most women don't either bruh

Because women can't exist without men you dumbass. It's a meme.

The concept that women can exist without being dependent on men is wordplay. They swap MEN for GOVERNMENT.

>your stupid bitch face when all the heavy lifting government work is done by men and men only.

Fact is women are very unhappy.

Far more now than when they were allegedly oppressed.

There are some elite, clever women who may want and are capable of a 'career' but the vast majority end up doing soul destroying drone work to get some spending money for 'independence' …i.e. to live all alone and buy tonnes and tonnes of clothes, handbags and other useless nicknacks they feel will attract a good man.

After a certain age it's all pointless.

LADIES!…. Get married settle down have some kids. Life is hard and you'll never be completely happy and fulfilled at every moment, but domestic life is the best option for both you and society.

Don't listen to feminists… the true believer feminists are usually lesbian or Jewish and they don't always have your best interests in mind.

>a strong-willed woman who isn't dependent on men
I'm not afraid of things that don't exist.

>government
>education system
Both built entirely and funded largely by men. Nah. Women don't need men... not when they can just steal mens money and institutions.

Plenty of Single Mothers have proven that they don't need the men who walked out on them

>your argument is invalid

Thanks for the input, cuck. You really need to have a name and photo attached to your posts in order for the grateful women to find and fuck you though.

Women are inferior to men in every way, they are supposed to be controlled by men, they are supposed to be subordinate to men.

They are emotional, naive creatures, that have been manipulated into conspiring against their own best interests, the interests of their people, their country & their future children. They continue to drag our societies to the ground. They should not be allowed to vote, they need to be controlled. They can not be trusted to take responsibility for things they did not create & have little stake in losing. They should be educated to a basic level of literacy, but should not ever go on to higher education.

Their rule should be the one nature has selected for them, a mother & a wife.

They do in Japan, and they're capable of it anywhere else.

>we don't need men's help!
>but we need the government to make us equal!

Less housewifes = more women trying to work
= less available jobs = more competition = devaluing the worker. It's bad for everyone.

Plenty of strong Women exist user, but whatever helps you sleep easy at night :)

That why the kids of single fathers usually turn out ok-ish and single mothers, despite the financial support, fuck them up?

so obvious

Fuck this picture looks just like my ex from France... I miss you Mai-Lys ;_;

You didn't even read this bit did you:

>The concept that women can exist without being dependent on men is wordplay. They swap MEN for GOVERNMENT.

You really must hate waking up every morning and realizing you're mentally handicapped.

Women work too. It's their tax dollars.

You wish, because it would make it easier for you to picture my motivation behind my posts at the moment.

Not helping the discussion.

>supposed to be
Says who?

I agree with this, especially since many women outright reject a guy who they feel does not make enough money, while men don't give a shit about a woman's job.

Now you're just not being subtle all. Poor baiting.

>men don't give a shit about a woman's job

So you don't give a shit if she's a prostitute?

>Give me one good reason why the government and educational system shouldn't do everything it can to empower females to be the person they want to be, rather than what men want them to be
Labor Surplus
Dwindling birthrate
Inherent liberalism
Destruction of family

IE, Everything we have today, because government and educational systems do everything they can to empower females.

half the planet is women so why wouldn't you want them to be as capable as possible?

doesn't make any sense to be against them

You just got rekt

>built entirely by men

It's a shame you think this user - history classes haven't done a good job teaching the vital role women played in forming this country

Er fine, I meant men don't give a shit about a woman's income.

You're deliberately being obtuse. You know what he means... and that he's right.

Really? Then who do you think takes their trash out? Women? lel

Who do you think fixes everything in the house when it breaks? Women?

Who do you think catches the rapist when the silly bitch is out all empowered 'n shit alone at 2am and gets assaulted? Women?

Your argument is this:

>Women can exist without men as long as all the primary aspects of living in a modern society are met first - by men

who is this, i was on her facebook page once but forgot

It makes total sense user!

Also, I don't know why people assume that empowering women necessitates debasing men - a true feminist wouldn't advocate that

Because it's fucking impossible for me to fucking Tank and Empower the god damn backline the entire fight. I need to focus on the reality of the situation, I need her to make sure the kids are fed and there will be a healthy meal for when I come home, that the house will be clean and disease free.
I can't be fucking uplifting and enchanting the bitch, just because she got an unlucky class roll, doesn't mean I have to constantly buff her and let her pretend to be DPS or Tank.

Fuck female empowerment. They have another job, they HAVE to do it well for this to be a successful society, or else the entire fucking team is going to implode and we will god damn lose. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE, WE'VE BEEN GRINDING THIS DUNGEON FOR A FEW THOUSAND YEARS DAMMIT. DON'T FUCK UP NOW

OK but let's be real here, neither you nor I nor anyone on this board led to those "primary societal aspects".

Single motherhood is not great for kids.

Some will do OK, but virtually all people who study these things (left and right) agree that children raised by single mothers have on average worse life outcomes.

Biological mother/father, under one roof is the gold standard for child life outcomes (this is an accepted fact)

Society should be doing everything to encourage and support this arrangement - anything else is simply second-best.

This

Its a phase but they get back to Chad

>Says who?

Biology & Nature. Women are free to do what they want because men allow it. This is turn shows you the natural roles. If men tomorrow decided women would stay in the home, what would women do?

Everything women have was given to them by men. Men literally had to die to get their freedoms.

Someone shoved a banana with a condom up a pigeon?

>so many

>Biology & Nature
You mean due to muscle difference? Please clarify.
Also
>nature = good
No.

It is not the duty of the federal or central government to dictate benefits or special treatment to a certain class/group of people, "protected", "endangered", or "minority" alike. The only thing that the central government should protect citizens are actions from state or non-state actors against the population's physical safety.

At least, in my opinion.

I've not got very much company in that opinion, unfortunately.

this

I don't see anything wrong with this. I prefer strong woman because I'm a stronger man.

>OOPS

They can & should if they choose that life. But know that A. If you end up having a family, the unit will suffer. And B. You'll be in the running w men, many of whom will be better suited for particular fields of work, so don't expect special "empowering" treatment just because you have a gash between your legs.

Plus, women are naturally predisposed to raise children. That's why they give birth, lactate, etc. My wife in her 20s was one of these "I can do anything, woman powah!" types who got her doctorate & another degree. Now we have two kids in our 30s & she hates her life & wants nothing more than to stay at home with the kids. But she done screwed the pooch on that one & now must work to sustain everyone. It effects her greatly, much more than it would a man (who are used to sacrificing themselves for work).

So? The point stands.

Not afraid at all. Is the government and/or educational system going to teach these strong, independent women how to talk to the guy down at the auto repair shop, or kill spiders? If not, women will still need men.

Or if you're stranded on a desert island, like pic

>must work to sustain everyone

You don't make enough?

No it doesn't. Unless you did it yourself, you can't claim responsibility or rewards for it.

This is the type of empowerment I approve of.
youtube.com/watch?v=o3VSKECLfqI

>Give me one good reason
This right here is a dead giveaway that OP needs help fighting some SJWs.

Wise up and realize these threads are made by retarded faggots who are looking for help they don't deserve.

Or as I would say on Sup Forums:
NYPA

>notice a trend throughout history
>u can't point it out cuz u didn't do it urself
Quality Australian posting

I don't work at all because her job is so demanding & the kids are too young for school. And paying for child care is no joke these days, so here we are.

Right on user! Women should express their opinions without fear of being marginalized in the political discourse

Yes I can point it out because at least I can differentiate between correlation and causation.
Quality American education.

they should be strong enough to carry my children around

refer to this post and fuck off m80

Men do the vast majority of real work that makes a country run since the beginning of time. Women were better at raising families.

All you're doing is lying to yourself, but hey keep white knighting women on the internet, eventually one is bound to get drunk enough to sleep with you.

You are arguing that I'm personally claiming something. I'm not, I'm collectively claiming something for a collective, ie:

MEN created and support SOCIETY

Now fuck off.

Men hold every physical advantage over women, not just strength. psychologically men are stronger too.

I notice a pattern in gender differences among the sexes. Natural male group leaders tend to be admired by the other men in the group. They tend to be able to do certain tasks very productively, be funny & generally likable.

Female who gravitate towards leadership in female groups tend to be the bitchiest, snidest, snarliest cunt in the group. All the other women hate her, but they do what they are told because they are afraid of her vindictiveness

Some men are natural leaders, there are no natural female leaders. .

This. That user is a complete retard.

Both guys and girls will go retarded if they make their entire lives out of going to the gym.

I most likely get more action than you but hey, if it's easier for your little mind to think that the ONLY way a straight male might not be a total misogynist is because he has some ulterior motive, so be it, my small-minded friend.

As for that post, I imagine the only males who can speak like that are the ones doing those jobs. I imagine you and me, as well as most posters on this board, work in cushy office jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

who is this big titty bird?

>women were better at raising families
KEK

Thatcher.

Face of a nine-year-old kid, tits of an Italian grandmother. Wtf?

>strong-willed woman
Doesn't exist. The only useful thing about a woman is their womb.

>psychologically men are stronger too
Proof?
>I notice a pattern in gender differences among the sexes. Natural male group leaders tend to be admired by the other men in the group. They tend to be able to do certain tasks very productively, be funny & generally likable.
Sometimes, but certianly not always.
>there are no natural female leaders
Also false.

>it happened in the past therefore it must be true completely for every single case in the future!

Speak for yourself faggot. I work on heavy equipment all day little cuck boi

They are, especially in the early years where you need to nurture the child. Not saying a father does not have a role but you cannot deny this.