How are the bathrooms at your local cinema?

How are the bathrooms at your local cinema?

I would move the shit and fuck her

>White """"""people"""""

If I found that alone, I would probably lean in and taste it.

That's so much feces

That's kinda hot.

You see that skin tone, boy? Does that look white to you?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'd rub it on my dick if it's still warm, don't know about taste, would depend on how horny I am

> move the shit.

/thread

>dropping shit on her thighs
>not dumping it directly into her hair and carefully smearing it all over to really grind the smell in for weeks

>tanned White ''''''''''people"""""""

> move the shit

This board is for patricians, change your plebian ways or find another place to post

I don't understand the reference.

Not that much. I got picks from my last bowel movement. I EASILY produced 2 or 2 and a half times that. Wanna see them? I took pictures. I catalogue most of my bowel movements.

I think this thread is gonna get deleted soon though so I can make a new thread if you guys are interested....

AWEEEEEEEEEEE THATS SO CUTE
the redditor saw a thread on Sup Forums saved the image on his phone
then posted it on Sup Forums and bumped it from his thread!!!

Jeez, she really had to shit...probably should have taken care of that before going out and partying

i went to one of those dine-in theaters, when we opened the lobby door it smelled like shit.
for some reason they don't have a door for the bathroom

everything reminds me of Black Mirror now, thanks Sup Forums

>browsing Sup Forums in the first place

I don't think you understand where the shit came from

Did all that shit come out from her or did she pass out and some stacys do it?

What's wrong with Sup Forums?

i think that's her shit bro

looks like someone pooed on her

>he doesn't browse Sup Forums

What kind of fucking pleb doesn't browse Sup Forums?

I paid a hooker to shit in a cup say year and then she jerked me off onto her shit. Bitch charged $20 for that and i didn't even fuck her. I have morals and i'm not going o cheat on m wife with a hooker. Hand jobs aren't cheating.

Sup Forumsmblrinas come here for capeshit and get mad when words like nigger and kike get thrown around and apparently Sup Forums is responsible.

>tfw actually enjoy watching girls defecate

just move on directly to step 2 then

i thought the same thing. how the fuck do you even go out drinking with that much shit in your rectum?

>I have morals

That never happened, stop acting like some kid on Sup Forums posting shitty "randumb" stories

THat's not her shit, her shorts are too clean. She got shat upon to make it look like she shit herself.

Nothing. OP is just coward reddit crossie

it's the most sociopathic board on this site

you can't really say that about Sup Forums, because Sup Forums is just an ocean

That story seems unbelievable to you? Do you even know what site you're on, newfag?

Sup Forums stop posting this its fucking gross that girl should just suicide its over for her. dumb drinking whores

>a board is sociopathic

you're ridiculous

Question is, how was the shit placed on her?hmmmm....

How is that unbelievable? Is this your first day on this board? You're probably a Sup Forums refugee

Some other hilarious prankster took a shit directly over and had good aim.

BRAP

>samefagging this hard

Look at the poo. It's cut down the middle from her g-string.