Mario Götze is a German footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for German Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund...

Mario Götze is a German footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for German Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund and the Germany national team.

Although his favoured position is that of a playmaker, he can also be deployed as a striker or winger. Götze is considered to be one of the sport's best young players, possessing speed, technique, dribbling skills, and playmaking capabilities.

Matthias Sammer described Götze as "one of the best talents Germany has ever had.

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.us/borussia-dortmund/story/2927624/bayern-were-untruthful-to-mario-gotze-in-luring-him-from-dortmund-watzke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

th-thicc

>Im balding hard like Gotze at the same age
Am I fucked?

What went so fucking wrong?

Pic related. Never get a golddigger

hes a big guy

Not even memeing, the guy could be world class

So this is the power...of a world champion...

Never should've gone to Bayern.

He got ebola in his metabolism or something

Do you honestly think Ann Katharin loves him? I kind of feel bad for the guy, she travels the world probably fucking other alphas desu

Buyern - Not Even Once

He was good enough though, can't blame him for wanting to step up to a European giant.

She looks like a whore

Dortmund were european giants then, still kinda are

Not like Bayern though who are and always will be one of the best teams in the world.

Bayern didn't need him and Pep didn't want him, he wanted Neymar. Bayern just signed him to fuck with Dortmund.

he had a really good phase for a couple of weeks in munich, but unfortunately got injured once again and could never regain the form he had there, really a shame

Its more bitter that lewandowski left also at the time.

Watzke even said he was promised playing time but instead was thrown under the bus by rummenigge, Hoeneß and pep

Judas'd Dortmund, failed to make the cut at Bayern (which Hummels and Lewy did), whether through fatassery, laziness or that debilitating stomach disorder, did score the winning goal after playing a grand total of not that many minutes in the WC2014 final, returned to Dortmund and desperately praying to Arceus that he doesn't end up like I dunno Sturridge or someone else rekt by injuries.

>inb4 Reus
Reus somehow has this ungodly capacity to be world class after all his injuries, there's still a very good case to keep him at BVB, Gotze on the other hand serves as a human warning for the likes of Dembele thinking to transfer out for a spot at the bench on Barcelona, along with Sahin and to a lesser extent Kagawa.

Hummels debut season wasn't that great and he can still fail.

Lewandowski is just starting to do Lewandowski things at Buyern.

I dont necessarily think the case was him just not cutting it, i think the time he did get minutes he did exceptionally well.
Still a Judas

espnfc.us/borussia-dortmund/story/2927624/bayern-were-untruthful-to-mario-gotze-in-luring-him-from-dortmund-watzke

Reus wont be going anywhere probably for the rest of his career

Not to mention his god awful blonde hair, why did he do this?

Reus will be the next generations Totti

Peer pressure?

He lost a bet, said in some interview

He was one of germany's biggest talents and he played at a worldclass level at a very young age. He ruined it for hinself by going to Buyern. He should have known he will be wasted there. But he was too hungry for money and quick prestige, and success. Which is a general problem with footballers nowadays, I am surprised by. Dortmund had an amazingly strong, young, and promising team around 2010 - 12. The players though, instead of showing ambition and will to become legends by establishing Dortmund as one of Europe's best teams and on the way become one of the best player's in the world, many went for the quick cash and prestige. It is really mind boggling to me how they prefered benching at a big team instead of stickig together and creating a big team. Sad.

>tfw this post
>tfw Dembele is thinking of doing the exact same thing

Honestly not gonna mad if he does go, probably leave for a ridiculous fee that way we'll have ridiculous spending money especially if Aubameyang goes.
Aubameyang has been linked to china for 550,000 € a week. KEK.

There's no point in having ridiculous spending money if you're just gonna sell all your good players. Remember when Tittyspam brought in 7 players after selling Bale for 70 million or something, they were so fucking hyped, they were called the Magnificent Seven or something?

Out of all those seven exactly one (1) still remains with the yids. The rest have moved on. I can't remember exactly which one of the players was part of that Seven but all they've really managed to do was finish above an Arse anal in freefall for the first time in a gorillion years.

Sure Dembe can go on to be the next Suarez or he can go on to be the next Gotze. Either way what's guaranteed is if he stays a bit longer at BVB he's guaranteed to be a key player.

Obama leaving I suppose is a different matter, although that'd be sad we still get a good amount of money for him, plus he's not getting any younger and he'd probably be a first teamer in virtually all teams in the world except RM and Barca

(even in Real Madrid he might be able to replace Benzema idk)

I feel bad for you, if you actually believe that women are incapable of what us men perceive as "love".

Women become infatuated, they can be completely devoted to you, but women are ruthless branch swingers and status whores.

I will give you some live advice my dear Americlap. Noone will ever like you for "you being you". Everyone wants something from you. Either status by association, popularity, money, or even access to pussy. There is no such thing as love from women or loyalty from men (unless you literally were in combat with the guy).

I realize this, thats why im going to be single my whole life with acquaintances for pussy. I'm joining the military and i'm going to be a firefighter after it, NYC firemen make up to 100k a year, 3 days off, paid vacation and benefits. Im going to be paying people to carry me to the bank its gonna be a good life

Bro. Have fun, have girlfriends. Enjoy your youth, BUT head my advice (which you probably are familiar with anyways):

NEVER
EVER
GET
MARRIED

Even if you have kids. NEVER GET MARRIED.

share your story Heinrich

I think he's attractive and seems nice/sweet enough to find someone genuinely into him as a person rather than money. She makes him look like a manlet, tho. Tall women suck.

>I can't remember exactly which one of the players was part of that Seven
Eriksen

>not wanting to fall asleep on a giantess' lap
>not wanting her to bend over and pet your head
>not wanting her to cuddle you and treat you as her personal puppy
>not wanting her to pet you and stroke your head
>not wanting to fall asleep in a cocoon of tall grill and femdom

thanks

>"German" footballer
>called Mario
why would anyone do this?

MAAAARIOOOO GOMEEEEEZ
MAAAARIOOOO GOMEEEEZ
MAAARIOOOO GOMEEEEEEEEEEEZ

C H A
H
A

oh wait wasn't lamela there as well?

Is he the German Rooney? All that potential but too lazy to put the work in to become the GOAT. Fat. Dumb.

If he was Romanian you d be praising him and trashtalking about "coaches are not giving him muh chance!!!"
fck off romania.

What the fuck man. Rooney was really good a while ago. He won a CL and was one of the best players in one of the best teams. On the other hand, he never accomplished anything with his NT, while all Gotze really accomplished in his career were good NT appearances. They're pretty much opposite besides the fat.

how can you even get fat a professional footballer they train nearly everyday

as a*

Do what Higuain does. Contrary to popular belief he's not fat. That's actually all the air stored up inside him from choking so hard.