SEA:Drew Smyly (elbow) experiences setback
COL:Jon Gray (foot) will start Friday in Arizona
COL:Tyler Anderson will have left knee scoped
LA:Yasiel Puig has knee, hamstring soreness
LA:Corey Seager (hamstring) out again Tuesday

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSjhgLogjiy/?taken-by=xxoticangels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that going 11-13 in June is like being one strike away from winning the World Series twice for Yankee fans.

Rockies are elite

Royals

*end your a season & collapses your team*

Bruh, the Yankees made a mistake by signing that nigga Chapman over Jansen. They'd probably be in first right now if they didn't get that literal choker lmao. These niggas honestly think that throwing hard is all a closer needs to be good, while Jansen is finessing the shit out of the NL West lmao.

AL East is garbage. The Red Sox are garbage. The Yankees are garbage. If the Yankees had Clayton Kershaw, they'd probably have 32 rings by now. Instead, they're perennial losers with one of the worst bullpens in existence.

Don't respond to me n66as.

desu being in first at all this year was way more than I expected from this team. They are still in rebuild mode and once the pitching is fixed its time for #28

Yeah once Chappy's velocity fades he is going to be another arod clogging up the payroll.

Jansen wouldn't survive a week in the AL

RIP reeeland fans, all dead of anger-induced aneurysms, but thankfully only 15 people

>"That's the reason they were running left and right today because they (Arrieta) were slow to the plate," Montero said after the6-1loss. "Simple as that. It's a shame it's my fault because I didn't throw anyone out.

>"It really sucked because the stolen bases go on me but when you really look at it the pitcher doesn't give me any time so yeah, 'Miggy can't throw anyone out' but my pitchers don't hold anyone on."

Opposing base runners are 31 for 31 against Montero this season which includes the seven in four innings against him on Tuesday.Trea Turnerhad four with Arrieta on the mound and Montero behind the plate.

Clayton Kershaw has consistently been THE best pitcher in all of baseball for the better part of a decade now. If he isn't a lock for the hall of fame, it's because the voting is rigged. He's the modern day Sandy Koufax, except Koufax only did it for 4 seasons. Kershaw has done it his whole career. Koufax was shit in the postseason too, so I don't know why you faggots rag on Kershaw for having some slight troubles in the postseason.

If Kershaw suddenly turns into the worst pitcher in baseball he wouldn't get into the hall, but if he for some reason had to end his career right now he would

The Red Sox are really good though.

They've underachieved and yet they lead the ALE.

Like, that team teeters on the line of dumpster fire versus elite WS contenders on any given night.

They're extreme talent has kept them afloat this season despite playing absolute dogshit for the first month, horrible defense, bad offense, and meh starting pitching.

Like if they ever do fully click, then the division is washed.

Lmao keep telling yourself that butt bothered Giants fan. If Bumgarner became the best pitcher in baseball, he STILL wouldn't go to the hall of fame.

you really struggle to stop thinking about bumbum and the jints, dont you

>cubes catcher blames arrieta for stolen bases

lmao

real talk about cubs need to axe maddon his meme spirit of gimmicks is ruining club house morale

also get rid of arrieta

Montero is just a piece of shit, desu. Remember when he bitched and moaned in the offeseason about how he wouldnt get to play much this year despite hitting .220 with shit framing and shit throwing last year? He's just a cancer, and he's overpaid like crazy, he can go fuck himself. Not even a cub fan, but that guy sucks.

I think this ump really hates the Padres for some reason

C'mon stupid card shits finish off the Dbags

Red Sox in first place and 9 games over .500, the offense and pitching is top tier.. and the bullpen has been really solid.. kimbrel is the best closer in the league so far

>play for Mets
>die

and ben nintendo has his qt cherub hair back, go red sox

MARINERS!

>Smyly

Stupid Card shits

wtf weirdo support your own country traitor

lmao

maybe hes an american living in canadia

White Sox

wtf than he's an even worse traitor he fled the country this is literally an international incident i am calling donald right now to get this straightened out

FIRE MIKE MATHENY AND JOHN MABRY

maybe hes an american spying on canada for donald and youre blowing his cover right now
you need to fully evaluate this situation before making any decisions

there is no croatian baseball team and if there was it would probably be padres or even jays-tier

Dodgers won a baseball game today.

Dodgers have won 17 of 19 baseball games.

Are we gonna discuss this or what?

EXTRAS
>EXTRAS
EXTRAS
>EXTRAS
EXTRAS
>EXTRAS
EXTRAS
>EXTRAS

wtf then why didnt donald tell me this is outrageous and i dont believe it, you're lying to me do you work for the NYT or CNN dont lie to me anymore we need to capture this traitor now before its too late im gonna call justin and bargain with him

PHILLIES WIN

ok senpai
do your thing

/los-ángeles/

Being a Dbacks fan is comfy as fuck

1stros

Dude. Why were NONE of you posting in the game threads I made the last few days

We want updates

Jajaja gracías SanFUCKcisco.

Why are the Ducks in this image? My noggin is tobogganed

What do you guys think of these 4th of july hats? Tacky or neat? (The logos looks like bubble stickers from the 90s which is kind of ugly.)

There are no NL West fans in Sup Forums besides 2 Rockies fans who are MIA, 3 Dodgers fans, 2 D-backs fans, about 10 assblasted SFG fans. That's it.

will it get you some pussy?

I don't browse Sup Forums but once in a blue moon (for obvious reasons)

The official ones are better, but if you don't like flat brims they're not going to give you much mileage

disgusting

why are any of those teams in that image?

Fucking stupid looking. Just like all merchandise with the American Flag print. Tacky and disrespectful. The 2015 jerseys looked fine the hats have always been ass.

What do you mean official?

On field 59-50. Is this your first season watching baseball?

on field

Hahaaa... new guy..

EXTRAS
>EXTRAS
EXTRAS
>EXTRAS

Yeh actually do 59-50 stretch at all?

>*rumbling thunder in the far distance*

>Lindor wears a sock as a sleeve

I have a rare Biggio

I completely forgot about that little negro Fuckcisco Lindor and yeah lots of people wear socks as sleeves, even runners.

The Braves have unironically won 8 of their last 10 games and are now 2 games away from .500, the Nationals better watch the fuck out with how bad their bullpen is

My Biggio is nigger -_-

Oh my god you can't make this shit up

>also bigger
I guess

Tipping all the way to a first round exit to some NL west team.

DELET THIS

.... no, but seriously, any Houston fan should know this is on its way. It'd be like if that white kid was a whore in college, then was a successful stock broker for a few weeks... we know what you're about, girl.

I just got walked off on by the CPU with a bases loaded suicide squeeze in the 14th inning

>mfw

PHILLIES

WON

Cularado is fucking done.

You know your team is ass when busted pussy is throwing you out.

Sad.

>mfw rockies are so desperate for a run they have Arenado sac-bunting

who fucking programs that AI

He's trying to get back to the clubhouse to watch the Dodgers highlights (his future team)

>getting shit on by gulls just so you can see your shitty team win/ose to the Ginats

instagram.com/p/BSjhgLogjiy/?taken-by=xxoticangels

could someone gif this dodger dame for me

>the only loyal jints fans are a couple of old ladies

very nice

>this dodgers tripfag obsessed with a team he doesnt even follow

>not following every team in your league and how they will impact october matchups

Best outfield in the league, fielding including

Cringe.
Best outfield in baseball with a cy young yet can't beat the rebuilding yaks. Why bombston posters are still here is beyond me. Absolutely fucking embarrassing.

>still baseball time

how do other sports compete?
>besides fucking off for the summer

>the rays are in 3rd place

what a time to be alive

>losing the ball the the birds

LOL

>14th inning
>winning run on 2nd
>relief pitcher at the plate

fuck the NL desu

>being so mad that your team is in last place
>not just last place in the division literally the worst team in baseball

>being one of the only people posting in a thread for a game your team isnt even playing in

Span is shit, groundout incoming

>5.5 back

Fucking bullshit

Thank you.

Dodgers win for the second time tonight.

Bless you SanFUCKcisco.

Awwwwww jintsfags are so lonely

>holds onto a screencap of an autistic namefag from 5 years ago

wow