A movie about how they got the plans to the Death Star

>a movie about how they got the plans to the Death Star

who gives a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white
twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797138496716566528/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze2kpOZx_kU
youtube.com/watch?v=GbPxZ2biOQU
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlwUym-7rcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>who gives a shit

You're going to watch it (admit it), so clearly you do

What's his name?

It's actually a cool idea within the SW universe.

>Rag tag group of nobodies that deliver the death star plans to the rebellion.

Hopefully they all die, but the idea is solid. If you want to bitch, bitch about the Han Solo movie...now that's a shit-tier idea.

M E M B A
T I E
F I G H T A S

If you actually pay money to go see Rogue Squadron, you are SJW man-child trash.

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/callista-ring/2016/11/22/post-election-star-wars-writer-tweets-empire-white

twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797138496716566528/photo/1

Just go ahead and chop your dick off.

>You're going to watch it (admit it), so clearly you do

No, only pussified faggots like yourself are.

b-but muh childish gambino

JUST LOOK AT THAT EVIL WHITE MALE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not me. Maybe if it was a war film like Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down or even better Full Metal Jacket I'd be game. Instead it's another rehash.

Is this guy a discount Thrawn?

I'm glad these movies are FINALLY reflecting the true America.

Why he have a chewgum pack on his chest?

No, he's a evil white male. He's like a space KKK grand wizard... according to the movies writer.

>who gives a shit
No one.

Which is why this movie is going to bomb out big time.

I'm going to see it. It'll be kino.

I don't get this meme. Is Sup Forums so assblasted about twitter posts that they think the world's largest franchise will flop because their fealings got hurt?

Why are you so obsessed with/pol/

If you pay for it, you're a faggot.

the election has scared many a sjw here, it's like ptsd

It's not a meme. I don't read twitter so I don't know what you're talking about.

It's my judgement based on the fact that they are over-saturating the market with Star Wars movies, and this one is just...meh. Most people will just wait and spend their money on episode 8.

>>No, only pussified faggots like yourself are.

I am no such thing. I'll torrent it if anything, as I hate sjws as much as you do.

Don't forget to boycott the new King Kong. Look up the director Jordan Vogt-Roberts' recent twitter rant.

seriously it seemed like thats what we were getting. maybe not AS dark but still serious.
just look at the first trailer ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze2kpOZx_kU
this was before reshoots. compare that to the latest trailer with fucking quips every 2 seconds, even the characters delivery of their lines is at a higher octave
youtube.com/watch?v=GbPxZ2biOQU

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html

I was on the fence, but goddman, each day I become more and more grateful that Trump won. This leftist cult/SJWs whatever you want to call them must go. They are trying to destroy everything.

Why do numales grow long beards> Do they think it makes them masculine and hides the fact that they are limp wristed pussies?

I'm paying for it. Might even buy multiple tickets to support a great film. Gotta problem with that, fag?

yes

>I don't know what you're talking about

funny, this movie only got declared a future flop once the filmmakers made fun of the alt-right on twitter.
though, to be fair Sup Forumsfags were already assblasted because "NO ANGLO WHITE MALE LEADS!!!"

>Donald's gonna get those SJWs I know it

how's that wall he promised to build coming along, faggot.

literal autism

based on A New Hope, at least half the cast better be dying for the plans

dumb faggot.

You keep running from me, you pussy ass bitch

>Ben Mendelsohn as a Star Wars villain
I give a shit, OP. I give a shit.

serious question: what's it like to get triggered by having asian people in your precious Star Wars movies?

I mean... really? People complaining about how ALL WHITE MALES ARE NOW EVIL clearly missed the FUCKING HAN SOLO MOVIE COMING NEXT

>Based poc and other various minorities

Literally the only time they do something helpful is in a shitty star wars spin-off.

This is a nigger or a woman.

Does that mean we get a Bothan movie too? Many of them died.

>claiming masculinity from not liking Star Wars
Sup Forums is 90% 14 year olds.

I do

So, 14 year olds have already made a bigger name for themselves than you, a 36 year old NEET?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZlwUym-7rcc

Sad.

>ticket pre orders second only to TFA
A lot of people give a shit apperently.

disney.

they're gonna milk every single possible idea to get as much money from the masses until star wars is dead

What name? Racists? White supremacists? The scum of the earth? What an honor you fucking retard.

He's now even in power yet you fucking mong. You expected him to just magic it out of the ground the day the election results came in?

What if... :)

Pao

Thrawn already exists in NuCanon.
But if you're talking about a post-Endor Empire leader Gallius Rax is the cheap knockoff.

You know the same picrelated is literally happening with trump now

Thrawn is pretty underwhelming in the TV show so he doesn't have much to compete with.

Has there been any leaks so far? I really don't want to go see it

c3p0 gets weapon enhancements and commands an army of ewoks.

Epik

r2d2 is revealed to be transgender

>implying people are triggered over asians

If anything, people want the main character to be Asian instead of supporting cast like they always are.

This is the same board that said TFA was going to bomb. They never learn.

I know the state of Sup Forums, but cmon. People who shit on this movie are the same people who were shittning on TFA. And those same people saw TFA couple of times, and they will see RO couple of times. No matter the quality of the movie.

>implying donald didn't already get you
Keep the tears coming though, there will be an insatiable demand for the foreseeable future.

I only watch those films for the Empire.
I like the design of the soldats, it reminds me of the reich

So all those Bothans that supposedly died retrieving the plans, are they not aliens like we assumed? Just Humans from a planet called Botha or something?

I hop he keeps stocking his cabinet with Goldman Sachs bankers and elite k-street influence-peddlers. The "white working class" needs a reality check.

>The "white working class" needs a reality check.
Meanwhile...

This person is a disney marketer.

This exact post was used last year except replace chink for black.

Disney expects this movie to sell less tickets. You have no leg to stand on with "hurrr you'll see it anyways!"

Angry Mc'Cranky

It was always going to though. They probably know that there's no way an anthology film can compete with the original cast returning for the first time since 1983. Especially with all their bullshit false advertising about Luke.

>it's a Sup Forums is a useless and unusable board for discussing film & television thread

>better have
>main rebelscum party killed
>donnie yen killed ala heroic self-sacrifice standoff
>quicky/quippy robocunt killed a forced, tear-inducing death
>darth vader screentime under 10min
>actual acting by Mads and Bloodine/Killing Them Softly guy
>end movie with "a new hope..."

No ones going to watch it because they desperately want to know how the rebels got the Death Star plans. They're gonna watch it because it has a big fucking "STAR WARS" on the movie poster.

how about a movie about how the sand crawler got all them robots

that would unironically be better than anything they're going to make

>pre-sale tickets crash Fandango, selling hundreds of thousands in minutes
>tracking for biggest December release in history after TFA

But Sup Forums is triggered so guaranteed bomb is incoming

>Star Wars dark forces movie
>no based Kyle Katarn in sight

Kevin Smith said that no matter what the fuck they do, if it's in SW universe people will want to watch. I think he is right.

You have something against female heroes you fucking faggot scum?

Oh so I'm not "people" now?

Fuck you right in your fat fucking ass Kevin Smith, I used to think you were cool but apparently you're just like the rest of them.

>Kevin Smith said

It has X Wings making the sounds only X Wings make. I'll take my ticket without the commentary please, Mr. theater employee.

I thought the Deathstar was designed by those Geonosian space bugs?

But now apparently the Empire are designing the thing?

?? ??

It's essentially a movie about multicultural terrorists fighting on behalf of a displaced political aristocracy upset that Palpatine put an end to their gravy train. Star Wars has always been dumb.

Sheyang number 4

i have no desire to see anymore of these fucking movies

how can it still be making 2 billion per movie after 4 shitty ones

Han Solo is a loser. See TFA

exactly.

we know how it ends

we know they blow up the death star and succeed
we know Vader doesn't have a big role
we know the new admiral will most likely die

there's no fucking point. it's just a quick way to make a billion dollars globally and then they can move onto the next one. These movies are for kids and autistic teenagers and nothing more

The Republic was a democracy you drip

A democracy that never got anything done and put Jar Jar Binks into a position of power. There's no compelling reason as to why the Republic should be restored. Their meetings were between thousands of different races, cultures, languages, customs, and so on which would make any cooperation impossible. Palpatine was doing them a favor by imposing Imperial rule.

if the First Order is a white supremacist group why did they employ Fin, a black guy?

do white supremacists usually give black guys guns?

Will boba be in it?

Serious question -

Disney has been pushing an agenda in the Star Wars movies HARD. Will Rogue One bomb because of this?

I'm a pretty hardcore fan and I'm genuinely considering just pirating. I'll probably go watch it in the end, but most regular people haven't spent as much time on wookiepedia as on wikipedia. So will they?

Will Disney see that they bleed money hard if they try to push agendas and messages and revert back to making a MOVIE?

>Will Rogue One bomb because of this

See: Notice that is the only post with actual facts in it in the entire thread and there are no responses.

If the empire is white supremacist then why did they clone some black dude.

Sup Forums obsessed libshit samefag, I hope Bob Iger pays you well

It kinda stinks of a marketing ploy.

I rememebr the noise of TFA and there has been nowhere near as much noise about Rogue One.

I'm sure it'll do amazingly well, anything with an SW label always will, but I still wanna see whether it actually surpasses expectations or falls short.

The Empire was a human / white supremacist organization. The Empire lost and the remnants reformed later as the First Order which had to ease up on its rules regarding gender, race, species, etc. out of necessity of being a fringe group rather than the dominant power in the universe.

I am literally explaining the plot of a children's movie to you right now.

People accused user of Sup Forums well before the election, because even though people argue that Sup Forums is a containment board, the rhetoric most associated with Sup Forums was seen on many other boards where Sup Forums content wasn't relevant to the board or thread.

>The Empire was a human / white supremacist organization
If Palpatine cared so much about white supremacy, why did he use Jango Fett as the template for his stormtroopers and make it so Anakin's voice was processed through a James Earl Jones filter

Yeah right Disney employee, too bad your bullshit writer didn't care to expose nor explain anything at all in your horrible cash grab though.

>look mom, i posted it again!!1

>we know how it ends

>there's no fucking point.

What is it like having such a godawful opinion? Are you like my sister who needs to google the summary of what we're watching because the plot, characters, and their arcs that are the vehicles that lead to the end don't interest her? Why do you even watch narratives at all? In the end the sun goes supernova and Earth is destroyed so why write stories at all, right?