The left's career is over forever and their music wiped from streaming platforms and dropped from label

The left's career is over forever and their music wiped from streaming platforms and dropped from label

The right is one of the most rising young rappers around and signed to Capitol Records

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HA2OUJtGuUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that PWR BTTM? What did they do?

quick rundown please, I didn't think anyone else had heard of these "lads"

The left appealed to a demographic of indie-scene liberals with a heavy call-out culture and lots of social justice.

The right appeals to hip-hop fans and normies, who are far less militant about punishing musicians for their misdeeds

cuz muh black amirite poltards xD

X's populairty is on the decline, there are people who make better music than him in the same genre that aren't also human filth like he is.

something about gays or sexual abuse

>Is that PWR BTTM? What did they do?
pumped and dumped some underage fan or some shit

>cuz muh black

this but literally and unironically. its an undeniable truth.

>just had to read a spin.com article
yuck. rundown one of the fags got accused of sexual assault and so yet again the social justice warriors eat themselves alive.

that's a shame, 1994 is nice tune and somehow I didn't think of them as the crazy SJW type despite being walking monstrosities

youtube.com/watch?v=HA2OUJtGuUo

PWR BTTM's fanbase care about this type of thing. X's fanbase, not so much.

Months ago Hopkins was accused of rape and dropped from all three of their labels. Their 36-tour was cancelled. Hopkins's career is probably over, all of the group's former biggest fans hate them now.

I thought xxxtentacion quit music

Ding ding ding

What are you on? XXXtentacion run into some depressed shit and stopped producing music.

both are complete shit

Aaaand /thread. It's not XXX's fault that PWR BTTM decided to make soyboy music for homosexuals. I can think of plenty of rappers who have had their careers damaged by gay rumors (like that 69 guy or Chingy) but that's on them for choosing to pander to a homophobic fanbase. There's no conspiracy in either case, you just reap what you sow.

He posted on his Instagram story that he's dropping an ep

I went to college with PWR BTTM and loved watching them implode. Ben was always a fucking creep.

Tell that to Bill Cosby.

The emotional thrust of PWR BTTM's music was about being inclusive to queer and trans people. If you liked that about them then I can't really hold it against you if you dropped them over it.
X's moment is probably over. Even though he just put out a Christmas EP that's a one-off that won't have any meaningful follow-up as long as he's in court.

one got fucked in the ass by jews and one didn't

X career is over. nobody cares about him

This guy gets it. Solid explanation as well, user.

People are tired of soft white music

this right here

t. juden

bard??

Xxxtentacion is going to be in jail in a few months the prosecution in his case are taking it personally everybody hates woman abusers and he caught their attention.

Hard white music isn’t even allowed anymore.

Is Perfume Genius next?

Cuz white people arent hard amirite XD

That's true though, don't pretend it isn't. White people are faggots now. With comfort comes weakness, it's a cycle of history that you'd be stupid to deny

see lol what is that supposed to mean

he just drop a chrismas EP??

yo pls elaborate pls pls pls pls pls pls

Bump

The LGBT community holds their artists to higher moral standards than the kids who are into soundcloud rap. Plain and simple.

>higher moral standards
>are literally serial rapists

quality post

Reading the first article I found about PWR BTTM, I'm a bit confused. The "accusations" seem to amount to nothing more than vaguely saying one of the members sexually assaulted someone, somewhere, with absolutely no details as to who, where, or when, or even what kind of assault or abuse took place. How the fuck can people take these accusations seriously if there's not a single shred of evidence or even detail to them?

It's not about moral standards here honestly—it's that X's entire image is that he's a piece of shit, whereas PWR BTTM were trying to come off and kind and inclusive. The problem being hypocrisy.

Honestly this is why I'm still ok with Michael Gira—I don't think you can really hear Swans and think 'Oh he sounds like a nice guy'