KONG

What are the chances that Skull Island will be a great King Kong movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=h9y6oPka3us

Also, i notice he's a rather big guy

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html
sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Kong-Skull-Island-Director-Live-Tweets-10640058.php
youtube.com/watch?v=YAbI4w95cTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it ain't me doesn't play
One job Legendary.

I'd give it 1:3

They just went with another CCR song. Not that much of a leap.

they did manage to channel Apocalypse Now in the visuals and make the hero's name Conrad

>That's Kong, King around here

Jesus fucking christ

not good

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html

Is it at least still canon with the one that came out in... 2004 or something? That was good

its set in the same universe as the last US Godzilla film, the shitty one with Meth Chemist Bald Head dude

Fuck that SJW leftist commie faggot

sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Kong-Skull-Island-Director-Live-Tweets-10640058.php

any interspecies in this kino?

>underground demon things
wat
where's the fucken dinos

this dude seems out of place in this

Looks like part dune coon

>It turns old movies into NEW movies! It's a nightmare!
>mmmm I think kinda want it!

kong is literaaly bigger then mountains

So no Dinos?

itll be the first good king kong movie since 1933

Ever heard of perspective? How the fuck is this kong supposed to fight godzilla

hes an adolecent and he grows for the next 40 years

yep

it's directed by an anti-american sandnigger

and its still gonna be the best since 1933

That's not saying much Jordan

I'm staying for the Godzilla tease at the end

the trailer looks literally retarded. the peter jackson movie at least looked interesting going into it, this looks tired and formulaic already

>jordan
literally who?

anyway, at least itll be better than the hackson one, which wasnt even the best remake

>That's Kong. He's king around here.

Really, Raimi?

This is an absolutely GOAT poster

thanks

>While he has since deleted many of the tweets, a selection remain where Vogt-Roberts cautions against the 'self-made echo chamber' that social media has become where our own views are simply repeated back at us.

I won't go to see it opening night. I'll ask someone who has if Kong is in it more than 10 minutes. I got shafted with the newest domestic Godzilla movie.

Show the damn monster in a monster movie. This isn't lovecraft or Moby Dick, its a visual medium for christ's sake.

They made the transition from water too land too level and too centered. It looks like 2 seperate images put together. If they moved the coastline down alittle and made Kong more hazy and appear to be one of the mountains it would be better. Make him look like hes looking back at the viewer like an actual primate would. The big angry ape look kinda betrays all the emotion people KNOW Kong is capable of. That aside its great. I love the red and blue over the orange and blue of yesteryear.

IF I TAKE OFF THAT RUBBER MONKEY SUIT, WILL YOU DIE

>Kong

There is no way to do this in a manner that's not racist as fuck.

KONGKING, I SAID KONGKING!

>not KANGKONG
one job

That trailer is shit. The first one was better. Made it look more like a horror movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAbI4w95cTE