Is this really what the kids are into these days?

Is this really what the kids are into these days?
youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0

Other urls found in this thread:

whatiz.biz/gus-dapperton-the-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Who are these unknown ass school shooter looking ass niggas

>listens to Mac DeMarco and goes to a campus feminist event once

yo this is a solid ultra hot mac demarco ripoff

i honestly hope i get hit by a bus tomorrow. this is so terrible.

on a related note, as a white dude, how queer do you have to be to get a pass in the diy community these days? can i just wear some dresses occasionally, some heavy eye shadow and blush, hire a poc trans bass player and call it a day?

i also really don't wanna learn how to play music, is their hope for me in the music industry??

can my band just be a vehicle for me to sell my poorly embroidered "weird 2k17" fash hats?

fuck this

This isn't that bad you guys

hi op, this is last decade stuff. the visuals are whack too

being a music fan in 2017 is depressing if you use the internet. you'll see kids discovering things they'd never have access to in a lifetime - had they grown up as early as 10 years ago. eclecticty is currency, and apparently everyone of this generation has a black metal phase, a trip-hop phase, a 90s emo phase, etc etc. a little bit of knowledge about everything, but it all feels so soulless. we now have access to nearly all the world's stores of recorded music, so why does it feel like music isn't worth a damn anymore? just the other day my 14-year old brother asked me if i knew anything about The Cure, Amebix, or Bob Marley. what the fuck. he didn't get any of that from my parents, they listen to Chris Isaak and Jimmy Buffet. is he really connecting with any of this stuff on a level that affects him? does he think it's cool? music isn't fucking cool. i don't get laid because i like music. no one takes me seriously because i know things about music. that shit doesn't matter, it's just mental wallpaper.

Got any original thoughts of your own that aren't pasta?

kek

lmao

> t. literal paid shill
go fuck yourself

Honestly, yes.

i would never use faggot to derogatorily refer to a gay person but this guy is a fucking faggot

7 years late, dude.

whatiz.biz/gus-dapperton-the-interview/
>Unfortunately I could never seem to classify my music as any genre in particular. I tend to label them with numbers and dates.
why wont he admit its mac demarco-core

>Sup Forums doesn't like GD
Not surprising. "I'm Just Snackin'" is head an shoulders above the rest of his music though.

true

Literally the same person
You're job is a fucking joke and so are you

i literally was saying his other songs are shit and im only snacking is by far the best (but it's still pretty annoying)

the idea of a shill on Sup Forums is just kind of ridiculous to me. how much traffic does this site even get monthly?

that was one of the blandest and boring shit ive heard in a while. i only clicked coz he kinda looked like bladee lmao

>the idea of a shill on Sup Forums is just kind of ridiculous to me.
RUMBLED

Even you're shocked disbelief in the possibility of a shill on a well visited music board is written like a guilty shill