Who here is a support of Trump, but knows he's a Zionist. If he's not what is the proof and if he isn't...

Who here is a support of Trump, but knows he's a Zionist. If he's not what is the proof and if he isn't, again what's the proof? I'm a Trump supporter and I spread the message that he is the best candidate. But what will he do to end those dirty rotten kikes?

The Kikes have always been here, always behind the scenes. I'll take kike overlords over shitskins, illegal mexicans, niggers and the SJW/feminist cancer combo any day of the week.

He speaks again the Iraqi war and allegedly made money with Gaddafi; if you believe that 9/11 game Afghanistan and Iraq's Central Banks to the Rothschild family, attacking that war when you're supposed to be kissing the media headmaster's boots during the campaigns basically means that Trump is not on the Rothschild's payroll, and the Gaddafi business probably means that he actually has something against them. Simple.

All you have to do is pretend to follow their agenda but when you get into power fuck e'm over.
The kikes i'm sure will have a few hit pieces amd slander against you, but if your not a peadophille these things shoudn't concern you.

Does Tyler support Trump?

Hey Taco Bell. What the fuck are you trying to say?

Trump is not anything but Trump he can adapt to many things and not be any of them..

Is that Taylor the creator?

Trump god cucked in this pic. Just like Bernie.

>Everyone is a Zionist

Shush, it's late and my grammar is terrible when I'm trying to type quickly :b

Are people here seriously unaware of what 9/11 gave to the Rothschild Family? Anyone who "dares" to speak against either of the middle eastern's wars is basically attacking the Rothschilds behind the scenes; if Trump did it, means he's not on a Zionist agenda.

One step at a time, user.

Proof is in this picture

Trump terrifies Zionist because instead of bending to Israel, he represents America First and the American people.

Yes I know the only reason for the wars in Iraq Libya and middle east is for Rothschild to insert central bank. All they need is Iran, Syria, and north Korea. What I'm saying is if those motherfucking kikes have more than 500 trillion dollars, how can Trump even compete against them. He is just a Jewish plant right ?

I support Trump, but yeah I know he hangs out with the merchants, and there is the real, plausible chance that Trump is going to disappoint us. But Trump seems to be a symbol for a last stand for us Whites in America and the West and a last stand against the feminization of the West. So I'd rather get Trump elected (and Hillary tossed in federal prison)

I've seen this before and I sort of get it. I remember him saying that he wanted to stay neutral in the beginning of the debates. Then he got so much hate from the kikemedia that he had to sap to the Jew's. "Nobody cares more about Israel than me" that was a shit post from him right ?

There's really no way to tell, Putin is giving the Zionists some trouble too, and they stay strong as a country in Russia.

I see it this way, if the media is so interested in making fun of Trump, it means that the Jewish families that own those networks want to discredit him at all cost, which also would mean that Zionists are afraid of him being elected.

There's a point where it doesn't matter how much money you have, but how much of it you will actually need; the Rothschild have all the money in the world, and Trump seems to be winning.

It's hard to believe he is a plant. The media wouldn't portray him the way they do if he was a plant.

Be careful about projecting yourself onto Trump, because he's probably not the white nationalist you and I are

irrelevant
he will be like his dad
or new fashy political clubs will pop up all over

Here's your proof.

>In Art of the Deal, Donald Trump calls one of his rhetorical tools “truthful hyperbole.” He both defends and praises it as “an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion.”

If Trump does literally anything he says he's going to do, he's making America a better place.
If Hillary does literally anything she says she's going to, or worse, the things we can expect her to do based on her track record, she will only plunge us deeper into this darkness.

Lol I could give a fuck about being a white nationalist. I'm not white obviously but we do have something in common. We are American and I'll be god damned if we let that bitch hitlery in office. There's no other country better than the USA. Migrants will not being making this paradise into their 3rd world shitland

My guess is he'll make a deal with the ones that are more like worldly gangsters, treat them well and give them a slice of the pie, then go after the crazy nwo cabal. That's basically Putins recipe.

I don't think he can end them. They're much to strong at the moment and attacking head on would galvanize them.

The Jews are the ones stirring up the racism shit against Trump. Here's my theory.

The powers that be, corporations, and some who shall not be named, are afraid of losing their control over America under Trump. They control the Democrats and the Republicans. But they don't control Trump. So they are working hard against him. That's what the whole racist smear is about. It's not really about racism. That's just the reason the public are told. It's really about the masters losing control.

To help understand this, it's similar to how the Iraq War wasn't really about WMDs. That was just the pretext given to the American people so they would go along with it. The real reason was getting access to Iraq's oil, and various other things the masters wanted.

I really, REALLY want Trump to get something done about the illegals and put the moratorium on Muslim immigration. If he can just do one or both of these things, I'll be content. It'll all be worthwhile.

Plus, Israel didn't want a strong Iraq, and made America carry out its will
Yinon Plan + Jewish tendency to never let go of grudges from the Arab-Israeli wars

I feel that Trump is ok with Zionism as a concept, i.e. giving Jews an homeland, but clearly dislikes all the agenda that comes with it(proxy wars etc.). He's not going to destroy Israel anytime soon, but it looks like he's going to make deals with them that better benefit America. He has already mentioned cutting foreign aid to them, for example.

Yes I see why Putin is fond of Mr Trump. I hope Russia and USA join forces to destroy Isis and the EU.

I just want to reinforce my belief in that God emperor. For I know that there's nothing else for America.

I see past the media, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I hope Trump plays them all like he's been playing them all along. It's so good to be living in this era

I feel the wall will also be good for Mexico. Therefore not all Mexicans will want to become drug dealers and eventually they will have to come down hard on the cartels.

>WMD
Who actually believed this shit?
If you find out a country has nukes you don't just invade and take the nukes. That makes no sense.
If they had nukes you stay out in fear of provoking a nuclear war.

How the fuck did they get away with this lie?

Mere coincidence?

WMD is a pretty broad category that they never expanded on, not that they had to in a post 9/11 frantic America.

Oh he is
No way he gets this far without underhanded deals

Still the best candidate with an actual chance of winning in decades

>Who here is a support of Trump, but knows he's a Zionist.

... hmmm really makes you think

Under Trump, they won't be getting away. That's what I'm hoping. That's the reason Jeb bush dropped out, Trump was uncovering the Truth about the Bush conspiracy.

REMINDER TO SAGE ALL

>I'm a Trump supporter BUT [insert shilling against Trump here]

threads if you absolutely MUST call the OP a faggot or inform them of expedient methods wherewith they can terminate their lives.

Thank (You) for helping to make Sup Forums great again!

Yes I'm being paid pennies to shill you guys! It's working right ?

Hey faggot you're the reason why they say Trump supporters are sensitive. Cuckbitch

But the kikes are responsible for all of those...

I honestly can't picture Mexico paying for the wall; I'm not Mexican myself, but I've worked in this country enough to know that although there is money in Mexico, A LOT of money, not even 10% of that money actually benefits the people; the only two ways I see the wall happening, is if the corrupted government that is ridiculously rich pays for it, or that corrupted government puts the country in a much bigger debt; Mexico will need a better president as well if they want to keep this country alive.

why do so many of you retards keep saying (for MONTHS now!) this insane ideal that Trump is going to demand Mexico's corrupt government cut the USA a check for the Wall's cost?!?!

It's CLEARLY EXPLAINED (and has been... for MONTHS) on his policy page o his campaign site.

But since you can't be fucked to read the policy before speaking on it... this was made for (You)

>"this" related

What's up with netayahu. I've heard of him but I don't know anything bout him. Does he hate his peers or what

Cool, Cuckbitch.
Do you think trump will give amnesty to all the illegal immigrants here ? It would be a lot cheaper and beneficial rather than deporting them. Exterminating them would be immoral of course.

That makes sense; but I'm neither Mexican nor American, you can't expect me to know the whole story. I guess I replied just to give some thought on what Zionists would do and are doing with someone they don't like. In any case, I hope Trump wins.

He has to act in support of Israel to have a shot at the presidency.

Even tho they are kikes, Israel is a strategic pawn in the Middle East which does remove kebab effectively and actually uses their military on sandniggers.

I love Tyler.