My winter depression is really starting to kick in...

My winter depression is really starting to kick in. I have barely eaten in the last 2 days and I have lost 6kg in 1 week. I sleep like shit as well.
Music for this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c
youtube.com/watch?v=5si5usepx0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wSVaMqQfGB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>seasonal depression

you need meditation my gf is tryin to make me do it she said it cured her depression and probably true she didn't change anything else just started breathing and listening to drone music youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c

Try being depressed for 5 months a year every year.

try being perpetually depressed, stupid faggot

i legit get seasonal affective disorder man.
i still get my shit done, i just don't really see anyone until the days get a little bit longer. my body just kind of shuts down after 5pm when it gets dark.

i just sit in the apartment and drink when i'm off.

I have had diarrhea for over a year now I wanna kms too. Fuck off.

get some vitamin d or a SAD light bro

Buy a sun lamp you fucking faggot and quit whining.

I used to think the same thing until I moved to the Pacific Northwest. It seriously hits you up here, I can't explain. I like to think I have a pretty easy and enjoyable life, but for a couple months every year I can't help but feel down. Things like food and sex just aren't enjoyable.

I only get depressed in the summer because I see everyone else going out with friends and to the beach and I stay home and shitpost with my curtains closed.
At least in winter I can shit post and feel comfy that everyone else is probably doing the same.

>i just don't really see anyone until the days get a little bit longer. my body just kind of shuts down after 5pm when it gets dark.
>i just sit in the apartment and drink when i'm off.
i do this all the time but i've never considered myself a depressed person. is this actually what depression is?

If you haven't, listen to Modest Mouse's entire discography. That's what got me through a real bummer summer like 3 years ago.

Also, go outside. The snow won't hurt you. Put on a coat and some boots, climb a mountain. I know that's super cheesy but it really works wonders.

>seasonal depression
What kind of snowflake shit is this?

Not nessecarily.

Try living in a country that only gets 1500 hours of sunshine a year, you fucking faggot.
Thanks. I will do that.

Then move you stupid fuck.
Where do you even live? Siberia or some shit?

i wouldn't consider what i go through depression, that shit's clinical, i like to think of this like "hibernating."

i'm so accustomed to seasonal affective disorder that it's just routine at this point.

I do this regardless of the season, still not depressed.
It's really hard to get depressed without a contrast of a normal life.
I think changing my routine into something else would make me depressed.

>posts rap shit
Sorry m8, can't take you seriously like that.

as someone who is appalled by the current state of hip-hop, that ep is incredible.

It's alright at best. Anyway, it was kind of an asshole move to post that. It's just that I really can't take OP seriously.

>I really can't take OP seriously.
That's fine. This is Sup Forums after all. I never really expected any helpful replies.

One thing I've learned to do is wake up as early as I can to maximize the daylight and strip down and do jumping jacks right against my window so my penis head knocks against it a little through the blinds.

same bro. worst part is I still have 2 exams this week and I just want them to be done so I can drink the rest of the holiday away

Invest in Litecoin

OP here
Wow. That's awful :(
I have a massive report (40 pages) that is due in a week and I haven't written a single sentence yet. I can't think straight anymore. Good luck, user!

NEWSFLASH: Drinking makes depression worse.

change your diet

solace is fucking great

My IBS is caused by stress. That's what my doctor told me, at least.

well, shit (literally)

can you go to your mom and ask her to physically take away the computer from you? fucking low t loser.

Well at least you're not Finnish, and have to deal with 24/7 darkness, so maybe that's something to be happy about.
Unless you are Finnish... But at least in that case a really hot sauna and being whipped by your imouto using barbwire will probably help

Definitely Julia Brown's "An Abundance of Strawberries," Teen Suicide's "I Will Be My Own Hell Because There Is A Devil Inside My Body," or Ricky Eat Acid's "Three Love Songs."

Each have a distinct style, but perfectly encapsulate that strange sense of loneliness you can really only get during the middle of winter, when the ground is covered in snow, and light is peaking in through your blinds as you lay in bed. Really beautiful, melancholy stuff. (All three bands are projects by the same guy, and have some interesting similarities despite ranging in genre)

you need more light user

It's been so many years since I've genuinely enjoyed anything... I used to have so many hobbies... only music makes me feel even a little excitement.

vitamin D3 problem solved

This, Sam Ray may be a hack now but those three releases are pretty golden.

youtube.com/watch?v=5si5usepx0Q

this user iktf

youtube.com/watch?v=wSVaMqQfGB8

get up walking