Why does he speak English?

He invented it

Literally who is the faggot and why should I care about his machinations

Actually he's speaking Rigelian. Due to an amazing coincidence both languages are completely identical.

He's Knucklechin. He wants the chaos emeralds.

He's Thanos, a bullied nerd on roids. You should care because he does it all for his waifu.

Some blue faggot from the space dimension lost his GF and I'm supposed to give a shit? Marvel is so fucking dumb I can't believe some fag crying about a broken heart is the justification for teasing a bad guy over a dozen films

Earth obviously wasn't the first "English" speaking planet

>lost his GF
More like never had one because he's too beta, so he becomes omnipotent by using the seven crystal skulls, but even that isn't enough to change the nature of a purple man.

He never had this girlfriend.

You're gonna tell me that a powerful fuck with access to UNIVERSE destroying weaponry can't procure some loose intergalactic pussy? What a moron, no wonder he'll never get all the stones.

>no wonder he'll never get all the stones.
He will. The point isn't that he has trouble with the stones or that he can't instantly beat everyone, it's that he's an insecure beta who sabotages everything he ever tries because he feels unworthy of success or happiness but can't admit to it.
His happiness comes from giving up and becoming a farmer

>marvel villain has actual depth in the comics
>never see any of this onscreen
If they made a movie with this kind of characterization they might actually make something worth watching

Well it was the whole point of the Infinity Gauntlet thingie, which was the culmination of the character's development.
Of course modern Marvel forgot all that ever happened and made him le ebil overlord trying to TAKE OVER THE WORLD again.

In b4 Fiege and the Marvelcucks uses this character as an allegorical reference to post-Trump America

He talks every language.

How would that work?

>bla bla blah make the universe great again bwahaha

Thanos = Trump

>Thanos is revealed at the end of Avengers
>that one user who kept asking why Thanos looks like a grapefruit when he meant eggplant

But he just wants Death-chan to love him.

Each Avenger has fucked things up for Thanos.

I mean he gave Loki one of the gems to take over earth because he couldn't be arsed. I'm sure he's just going to come to Earth to fuck the avengers up.

Almighty purple man is cucked by Deadpool.

>le Deadpool is so randumb he can kill a God lol XD

He would have to, two of the gems are there.
And this is why Deadpool can never die, Thanos cursed him.

Deadpool made me wanna kill myself so maybe Thanos will an hero when they meet from too many edgy quips

Thanos isn't a god though.

As A DC KEK I just know when Darkseid shows up the marvel cucks will go full retard.

you just developed this strong opinion of thanos based on one vaguely worded and reductive post on Sup Forums? you obviously just want to be contrarian and shit on marvel (not that they're any good, but your post is retarded for other reasons)

But user, Darkseid is actually Dan Turpin

Deadpool can't kill gods, he just stole his waifu.

where in his post did he say deadpool killed a god? fucking retard

nobody cares

You mean, why do we speak Thanosian.

I really hope Snyder doesn't fuck up Darkseid. he's my favorite villain desu

Will teenage thugs beat Darkseids ass in the DCEU?

Thanos is so fucking top tier, I really hope they do this scene
Or at least attempt it

doesn't matter, he (or you) was/were acting like a retarded faggot so i called him out

neck yourself moron

Man ol Uxas is having a bad day.

He'll be a galactic conqueror, made entirely in CG and in the end he fights Superman and it's totally awesome guise.

>being this booty blasted
maybe you should kill yourself.

I can't tell if this is a real conversation

Thanos is in love with Death herself, in other words, the skeletal form that ends your existence, not the sexy female version

this character was created long before the 'nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor' meme was existed, before linkin park, and also before you were born, and shouldn't be judged solely based on your sneering sense of superiority

>thinking "nobody cares" is a valid response to any post on Sup Forums

you are a neanderthal

DC has a cuter Death anyway.

Would it be subtle enough if Thanos actually said "It's time to make this universe great again"

god i fucking hate every old funnybook that isn't judge dredd

He doesn't want to make the universe great again, he just wants to kill enough people to make his waifu love him
But...

So this nigga Edgar Allan Poe levels of faggotry?

>top right panel
H-holding hands?

They're called graphic novels ye pleb nonce

And then the last page was magically already posted by based user

>He doesn't want to make the universe great again
We KNOW. We're talking about The faggots at marvel making him like that.

>how do I get senpai to notice me?

Literally that on a cosmic scale senpai.
I used to go on Sup Forums all the time a few years ago before it got invaded by tumblr. i miss comics sometimes.

RIP Ratman you were too good for this world.

Man does Death has some bomb ass pussy or what?
What did she have to say about Blackest Night and Nekron and all that shit?

You gotta kill a fuckload living things at once to get Death's attention.

Or become something that is dying, but also not dead at the same time.

Think he'll ravage Captain America's boi pussy?

its a movie. you think the chinese are asking "why are all the americans speaking chinese and their lips are not matching"

gtfo

>What did she have to say about Blackest Night and Nekron and all that shit?
I have no clue. I'm pretty sure Gaiman doesn't want his characters to appear in mainline DC stories.

Well good the Endless are overrated anyways

I'm inclined to agree. What the fuck does Destiny even do?

Same here
Sup Forums is honest to god one of the worst boards around now
It doesn't help that the comic book industry itself is completely fucked
But I still remember the good old days.

kill yourself capefags

kek I remember Death met Lex Luthor

It was so comfy desu
I think marvel is fucking retarded now with their PC bullshit

everyone always complains about Sup Forums but i don't care enough about comics to know what's wrong or to spend enough time, what is wrong with it

but i don't care enough about comics to know what's wrong or to spend enough time, what is wrong with it
I thought you didn't care.

People like things user doesn't like.

it's a shit ton better than Sup Forums, and a lot of people are bitter over that fact so they try to make it like this board isnt a stinking pile of refuse instead of what it used to be

there's tons of discussion on Sup Forums about things people actual like, and i've found numerous comics i've enjoyed by reading story times there. don't let other anons tell you different, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are honestly worse than Sup Forums these days

i care why people compare Sup Forums to tumblr not about comics

Nope, that's not good enough anymore. Even Bay's Transformers spoke a weird alien language before eventually taking up English and even that was explained via the movie's internal logic (they're robots so they learned everything about Earth culture through the Internet).

That was a good episode.
Shows how great Superman is even without his powers.

It's just tumblr lite
Mods restrict the free speech this website is loved for
The tripfags were some of the worst of the worst
Songbird, MTL, and there's another fag I can't really remember
It doesn't feel like Sup Forums. I can't go and call someone a nigger faggot and tell them to fuck off without half the thread crying about it.
That's no way a board should be.

yeah how fucking awful people can have a decent conversation about a comic or show without having to call someone a nigger faggot you edgy fucking nigger faggot.

>It doesn't feel like Sup Forums. I can't go and call someone a nigger faggot and tell them to fuck off without half the thread crying about it.
>That's no way a board should be.
This right here is exactly why i left.

> Surrounds himself with people who are all plotting against him.

> Stupidly gives away the mindstone, making him the weakest MCU villain, making even Malekith and Ronan look like genuses.

I hope he didn't know the mind stone was in the scepter, because that makes him look less stupid than him giving it away (and creating two major threats to him in the process).

You're missing the point kike faggot nigger redditor

the mods are kinda assholes, the discussion is poor, it's got a lot of thoughtcrime mentality where you cannot say something offensive without getting told off/potentially getting a ban (see: shit mods).

And I don't really mean offensive offensive, either. I have no problem with mods banning you for spouting off-topic shit and trying to pick fights/trolling. But stating a legitimate opinion that is critical of an artist/genre/trend can get you warned/banned.

Sup Forums is a toxic place. That's what gives it it's charm. Remove the toxicity, like they try to do at Sup Forums, and it's just boring, shitty reddit lite.

kek does any sci fi movie actually uses this as an excuse?

This is all possible to explain with his subconscious self-sabotage.
I hope not. The quote is from The Simpsons though.

Maybe he's just comfortable with English.

Fuck off you dumb shit
If I wanted a normal "decent" conversation about comics, I'd go to a con and start talking to those fucks
I want to speak with the dregs of society who don't care how you speak. I should never have to watch my words on this website.

i've been posting there for years and none of this happens.

sounds to me like you got warned banned by a mod for being a faggot and now you're just bitter children whining about how much better it used to be

feel free to whine and moan about it in Sup Forums, i'm sure you have tons of important baneposting to do

>i've been posting there for years and none of this happens.
That's because you're too busy fapping to Autist Time faggot

Thanos pauses, and smiles at Vision...
"Vision, can I ask a question...how did you get your Witchy Waifu?"

>I should never have to watch my words on this website.

so you admit to being a faggot on Sup Forums and got punished for it.

children really need to learn to accept the punishments for acting out

i'll expect youll understand this when you finish high school or eventually move out of moms house

I'm just shitposting on Sup Forums while watching Trailer Park Boys because I have nothing better to do and I'm off tomorrow

It shouldn't even matter faggot this is the fucking internet. You shouldn't be banned because the faggot mod disagrees with your opinion. kill yourself.

highly doubt that's what happened. enjoy your shitposting on Sup Forums senpai. the rest of us won't miss you

Pretty sure thanos is a virgin

B-but Thane though?

There's no way that a man with that perfect kind of pimpslap can be a virgin

I like you.

Let's just say that Sup Forums tends to attract a kind of more effeminate crowd.

Enjoy being stuck in a shitty board where at the drop of a hat you could get your thread deleted because you triggered some pussy ass modd.

I spend a lot of time on Sup Forums and I don't see this type of thing. I'm going to wager you're to blame for whatever happened.

I'm just learning this now. Political correctness, although crucial to the fabric of society, is a cancer on the internet.

You've been there for years and none of this happens to you is what I think you mean.

Seriously, try discussing, without insults, a topic like why FemThor is a bad comic on the grounds that it is bad feminism while also being poorly written and pandering garbage that you would prefer to see less of in the future, and prefer less than regular Thor.

Do not insult anyone, be polite and cordial, and give evidence for what you say.

See how fast your thread gets deleted/you get warned for having a polite and civil discussion of a topic well within the bounds of what should be posted there, is entirely on-topic, etc. All because the mods do not like it when you discuss that.