A thread about how shit Sup Forums is

>a thread about how shit Sup Forums is
>thread get deleted
why Sup Forumstards are so fucking cancer and snowflake?

if it upsets you, just retaliate by reporting Sup Forums posts

cause it's off topic duh

there is a lot of off topic stuff in Sup Forums

He looks somewhat retarded.

that's a Sup Forumskiddy requirement.

he is from Sup Forums so yeah he is

He is from r*ddit. He came to Sup Forums through those annoying Trump general threads

Sup Forums IS reddit.

Are you that super autistic weeaboo sodomite freak that used to start all those pro tranny threads?

what?

There was some queer Argentinian weeaboo starting butthurt pro gay threads every day. Nevermind. Either way kill yourself

t. Ivan "Aryan Nazi" Turkovic

Keep on posting anti tranny shit. Push this degeneracy out from this board

>the only cherrypicked images against Sup Forums
Try harder

Is janny a Sup Forumstard?

hi Sup Forums
idk,you were in that thread too?

Yes. Beware of American posters today, there seems to be a Sup Forumstard faggot that just found out about this board. I don't know how to describe him, but you'll know when you see really shitty Sup Forums-tier posts.

>Average Sup Forums poster
Oh god... this is just sad.

Sup Forumsfags are everywhere,they literally think they are ''redpilling the boards''

imagine a conversation with this "man"

Sup Forums actually used to be a great board pre 2014.The election was the final nail in the coffin for it though.Now its full of r/the donald fags.
I-it's not me is it...?

Snrrrk.

>2014
More like 2011

What kind of posts does he make?

why the fuck they do this?

He looks like typical NEET, life loser. Anime boy instead of a man

He actually has good facial aesthetics. He'd be attractive if he lost weight.

>my tax dollars are being given to this fat pig on food stamps

REEEEEE

You're the one that bitch about pol all the time.
Just bitter lefties from reddit.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

You get one meta thread per board and if there's already one up, well I guess you can go get fucked.

What is kekistan?

>everyone that is against Sup Forums is leftist

Hahaha you said it fellow pede haha maga im totally not regurgitating dumb shit i read off the internet haha libtards btfo ive been here since 2015 and i love how BASED and repilled Sup Forums is i have zero self-awareness and barely understand Sup Forums culture but i read Spencer's twitter posts and im now woke

Sup Forums stopped being good when the stormfags started to outnumber the libertarians. The Ron Paul days of Sup Forums were the only good times.

so your typical chaner?

I wanted to tell you how retarded you thinking is but then I realized that it makes absolutely no sense because you won't understand anything anyway since you thinking is retarded.

Blacklivesmatter and the migrant invasion of europe changed people.

>your thinking
Managed to fail twice, wonderful.

Yeah basically the Trayvon Martin case doomed Sup Forums

Early /new/ was good, obviously turned into shit filled with Sup Forums tier racism and moot had to delete it. Everything past that apart from a few months of ron paul dominance and happenings has been garbage.

(You)

Think it was Mike Brown chimp outs combined with the cultural enrichment march of 2015 in Europe.