channel tunnel edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
myvidster.com/video/93325261/HS_Bed_Shakers_-_Wyatt_Walker_Joey_Mills
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iktfb. worse part is she's married to a complete dopey looking idiot

anime

Early again ffs

missed out on teen love because i was homeschooled, failed to attain any qualifications, and started working at 17

the day off so going to just wreck this general
too easy to piss you "people" off

missed out on teenage love but looking back with some effort I could have had it quite easily

Tfw you have been here for 1.5 /brit/ threads. Time to go. Enjoy the virtual exchange of ideas lads haha.

missed out on teenage love but looking back with some effort I could have had it quite easily

FONT

I love you too, m8

the lefty gf

Made me think

she's basically ideal for me but she's 1000km away and didn't want to continue

Jesus christ

Poor lad, what motivates you?

i don't care

fuck off reddit

went to the beach today....

2bh when you go outside and leave your house there are lots of qts running around.....

Izzat JOHN OLIVER?
On the right?

What year is it again? 2015, that's right

Spent most of my teens shagging

Algerian gets laid because ethnics don't have to be good looking or tall to get laid.

just be outgoing and be culturally assimilated with no accent and you're good as a foreigner

state of that skirt

youngest member of BABYMETAL turned 18 today lads

snap`

>mfw 10 minute drive to work

Still have to get up at half 6 mind you

Not even a massive fan but I just hoped Trump would have been an amazing president just to piss off all the lefties

*inhales deeply*

FFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT

some girl kept looking at me in the metro
looked at my face using my phone and nothing was wrong

imagine being this normal

>just be outgoing
wait a minute thats not being myself at all

can't say i didnt see it coming, but very sad to hear it

trying to 'cide

Have very little bareing on whats acceptable to talk and joke about anymore because I only converse on Sup Forums
I said something was "cancer" at work the other day an like 4 normies got genuinely butthurt by it

Same but he's even more mental now

I wish I could get in on this being funny but i dont think most brits find it funny either
just dont get it

>Those roots
Might as well be an African, lad.

going to change my name to Kip Kipperillo so that i can become a popular news anchor on the local news......

I get drunk and start ranting on whatsapp about pakis on my friends' whatsapp group

Doubt they consider me a friend any more

Karma finally caught up with mark Cavendish for knocking that bloke off at the Olympics lol

Despise the fat

Need to get rich 2bh

Just watched that video of the trump shirt bloke being harassed

Fucking hilarious

You're trying to hard mate

fuck the whole ass and come in and around the mouth and all over the tits and then some

Hmm quite true. In france and europe at least. Here I get relative white privilege which is nice too.

sue

The normies at work are all mildly racist and I can joke with them about pakis without revealing my power level.

Feels good

>a fellow 32 years old
deeply concerning

doesnt he get prozzies that are 15?

'nce

if you live 10 minutes away you don't have a valid reason to use your car

fat cunt

you've never been toushed before 'ave you white boi?

business idea: big tit gf

Pedaters

kek I remember that

I'm ethnic too, so no hate. Just stating facts.

Why is the game show autist at an under 18's club

that was my entree to you providing the origin of saying "snap" after a bunch of yank posts
why is it funny? or is it like foy?

is that the chaser hoverhanding?

much younger than that i think
he often refuses to admit it though

yeah he literally does

SNAP!!

FREEE WAIIII FAIIIIII DIS IS WHAT FREE WAAAIIII FAIII LOOKS LAAAAIIIIIKKEEEE

Bloke was good looking too (no homo)

done this for a bit
was quite nice but she was a cunt

I live in a village and commute into a town m8, I could cycle but I'd have to get up quite a bit earlier., would probably take 40 mins or so

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

STATE of the beast

Knights often demonstrated their martial skills in tournaments.

They were massive;y popular. of the tournament as early as the sources permit us to glimpse it. A Warwickshire knight reveals that he crossed the Channel to join in events in France.

The great tournaments of Normandy attracted many hundreds of knights from Germany, England, Scotland, Occitania and Iberia.

Royal and ecclesiastical authority was deployed to prohibit the event. In 1130 Pope Innocent II at a church council at Clermont denounced the tournament and forbade Christian burial for those killed in them.

Edward III of England regularly held tournaments, during which people often dressed up, sometimes as the Knights of the Round Table.

Charles the Bold of France celebrateed his marriage with Margaret of York by erecting golden tree somewhere in the countryside with all the coats of arms of the participating knights. Chained in a black castle, he entered the lists. He could only be freed with a golden key from the tree and approval of the attending ladies.

A holiday celebrating the breaking off of an English colony perhaps?

"the whole point of living in America is to like, do shit"

- my roommate, an intellectual

knickerless virgin

>having drank fizzy pop for 2 months
>lost 5 kilo

Can't believe I used to drink that shit every day

remembering the time I tried to dry the neighbour's cat with a hairdryer and it fucking went mental and scratched me in the face

so desperately sad all the time

LOOK AT HOW FUCKING SHORT HE IS LOL

I don't have to sell my soul
He's already in me
I don't need to sell my soul
He's already in me

I want to be adored
I want to be adored

>he's here

in need of a m8

The whole point of living in America is to have the FREEDOM to CHOOSE to do shit.

>drink fizzy pop every day
>still underweight

Can't believe people manage to be fat

Going to bed

Tummy hurts from opiate abuse

Who is that?

wow hes absolutely right

inspiring me to get out there and do shit this independence day

i can be your friend

>gaijins invading my beloved territory

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Might have a gay wank

Same. Genetics help but I could genuinely eat junk food day after day after day (sometimes I do) and barely put on weight.

It takes genuine EFFORT to be fat

need a friend with benefits

The High Middle Ages was the period of European history from 1001—1300 AD.

The key historical trend of the High Middle Ages was the rapidly increasing population of Europe.

Major Asiatic nomadic and viking incursions ceased. The Catholic Church, reached the peak of its political power. The economy reached levels that would not be seen again in some areas until the 19th century.

Household heavy cavalry (knights) became common across Europe, and tournaments were invented.

>he doesnt drink a litre of chocolate milk a day on his bulk

myvidster.com/video/93325261/HS_Bed_Shakers_-_Wyatt_Walker_Joey_Mills
here you go lad

america has no point, it was founded on a bunch of ideas none of which the original americans ever actually practised. "all men are created equal and are endowed with inalienable rights (except nigger slaves)" what a complete joke lol

inb4 predictable Sup Forums tier response making some insulting remark about the UK and ignoring the fact that i am 100% indisputably correct

america: the land of hypocrites

pic related, samuel johnson sums up americans who bleat about muh freedom