Now they apologize and give millions to our admitted enemies??

Now they apologize and give millions to our admitted enemies??

WHAT MORE IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR YOU TO WAKE UP.

Canada.
Delenda.
Est.

Sorry.

Human rights perhaps?

>guilty for killing an invader in his homeland
Hmmm

There's such a thing as human rights which you backwards Americans probably never heard of. By torturing inmates you're infringing on those rights. Canada probably had a role in this because of Harper's Cuckservative government and now that Canadians have their government back from an American wannabe we make things right as we see fit.

I wouldn't expect a weak-minded American to understand anything about that though. For all you guys know people who kill soldiers in defense of their homeland are"terrorists" while your invading armies are the "liberators".

Yankee go home and stay go.

He was 15, his """confession""" was triggered by torture

>killing is alright when you're 15
No wonder there are so many young mexican gang bangers

Great post. As a Muslim I appreciate it.

Everyday, since the first minute of 9/11, it feels like we've been put into the spotlight and have to defend ourselves and our religion. Constantly. I've lost friends and acquaintances because of the demonization. I know people in more rural areas that were forbidden from taking pictures at their graduation. Seeing the double standards in the mainstream news is stressful because it's just so unjust. And it's like you said; the anti-Muslim and anti-Islam narrative has been used to justify illegal foreign invasions and wars and the curtailment of our civil liberties. Out of that, we get the restriction of internet freedom. The people who jumped onto the anti-Islam bandwagon merely played into the hands of the powers that sought to restrict our freedoms and invade other countries.

That was within a decade after 2001. Since the Arab Spring era and the rise of ISIS, and the mass popularization of anti-Muslim speakers, masquerading as intellectuals and experts on Islam, the tension has escalated dramatically, first in the US and now in Canada. For the first time ever in Canadian history, a peaceful and socially stable country like Canada, is now seeing on a regular basis hate groups protesting against Islam and Muslims in front of mosques, in front of malls, and at city centers. I just wonder what younger generations who will grow up in this environment will be like. These anti-Islam crowds have never experiences civil war and other forms of terrorism, and yet feel so threatened that they have taken up arms. If it takes that little to radicalize people, then imagine what it would be like in other countries that have experienced war. Now to blame terrorism on Islam is just silly.

Nice tumbler post.

Then tell them to stop holding in such high regard a warlord, slaver, and child rapist.

You laugh, but most people I know unironically believe what you just described.

How did Trudeau win anyway?
Also are people happy with this faggot?

>stay go

"haha he holds a dead rapist in high regard so our torturing him is justified"
t. American politics

t.Johnny Gutierrez

>Human
>Terrorist
Pick one.

no one implied that. reread the post was responding to

The question is why wasn't he killed after he admitted to his terrorist attack?

Do you live in Ontario, m8?

That's Ali retard
He promised an electoral reform and if you see Canadians not liking him it's that's because he broke his promise

People aren't bothered by his appeasement or all the "Islamophobia" laws?

No better than worshipping a professional victim