I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is réddit, this is memes, this is réddit...

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is réddit, this is memes, this is réddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy le quips lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

This pasta is stale and pathetic but the mental image it gives me always makes me chuckle

You just created a "BvS was deep" thread a little while ago, now you start this bait thread.

You been doing this everyday at the same time.
Are you going to start coming people paki soon?

DCucks not even once

*calling people

did you enjoy gotg?

It's an awful movie. You were meme'd upon.

It's for patricians.

Nice false flag, pleb

top 10?

I know it's supposed to be a joke, but I unironically like most movies on this list

I know this is pasta but you're still a fucking loser lmao

>all those Sandler movies

Well meme'd senpai

The perfect movie DC tried to copy with Suicide Squad and failed miserably, 3 SONGS IN 3 MINUTES GUYS LOOK WE'RE LIKE MARVEL HAHA

Nice pasta you faggot

I still enjoyed suicide squad. It was a good movie but the editing was fucking garbage. It was like a Frankenstein monster. You could tell by the tone which parts were the original shots and which ones were the xDD randum reshoots

Suicide Squad was better than GotG though

it could have been but no it wasn't, there's a decent movie in there somewhere, if it wasn't edited by retards.

So you watched a movie... Great fucking deal faggot. Nice fucking blog. Fuck you!

I want to fuck that raccoon

First scene when the mum dies was so sad and unbearable to not cry, was it really necessary? It's a children movie ffs

>OP makes a Marvel thread
>user replies with: Fuck you DC

Marvelcucks everyone

You're a troll

>I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is réddit, this is memes, this is réddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

You're an actual autist and your brain has turned to shit from too much shitposting on this shitty board.