Mexican Trump Supporter exposes the racism of the Democratic Establishment

youtube.com/watch?v=hPoU2Z_cfc0

"...Establishment Democrats like you only encourage these violent attacks, usually out of some strange sense of self-righteousness. You believe that Latinos are justified because we feel offended. The Establishment and the media then add fuel to the flame by telling us again and again that Trump is a racist who hates all Latinos and non-whites. But do you realize all the damage that you are doing? I detect that you are aware, but you choose to ignore it.

And that’s because everything is a means to an end for you. You promise people of color wonderful solutions, but rarely deliver. Since day one, you instill in our minds the idea that we are different. The reasons for our own wrongdoings are not our own, you tell us, the system is the reason. A person of color is nothing more than a little toy, brainwashed and used for his vote by the Democratic Establishment. You do not even see us as human! And yet you have the temerity to point your finger at Donald Trump and yell, “But he is the racist!”

By all means, go ahead and say I am fake: that I am some paid off puppet, that these thoughts I have expressed are not my own. Go ahead and keep lying to Latinos and people of color. Once they see how you have used and manipulated them, once they see how you have played with their emotions, with their well-being, and once they see who the real enemy is, then, Mr. Mayor, all that I can say is: “good luck.”"

>Nu/pol/ will attack him because he isn't white

This is great! I hope more hispanics come out as Trump supporters! They are all welcome to the Trump family!

Mexicans are White

I would hate to be a self hating spic like this, what an awful existence. It's like they really believe that white people are really concerned about the sanctity of law and not about getting as many brown people out of the country.

*storm/pol/

Some are but the guy in the video is straight up indio.

hi Hillary!

>guy seeks a viral video
>white conservative males flock to him like there's a pussy waiting there for them

beta af.

>implying it's stormfront
>implying it isn't TRS and MPC

top wew

Speak for yourself. I don't want the fucking cartel and Mexican gangs here. Regular Joses can come on in if they do it legally.

All Mexicans are white including the guy in the video

The brown skin comes from their Spanish ancestors adapting to the harsher climate of Mexico

If his ancestors would have been born in the US he would be white

Lol this guy is as Indio as they come. Like 0% European

Youre wrong

GO WATCH MY VIDEO! Let's pretend this is all a grassroots event! Weee!

>sounds scripted as fuck

derp.jpg

No

You're the fag in the video aren't you

Shillarybot, hello!

Incorrect. Nu/pol/ will support a non-white because he's a Trump supporter. Newfag.

Its a well established fact that Mexicans have European DNA

Accept your indio blood you fucking faggot. The day you stop feeling embarrassed for being an indio you will be a better person.

Nah, Nu/pol/ will judge him through the lens of identity politics, just like you're doing.

Hello Nu/pol/

>just accept that you have downs syndrome
>the day you stop feeling embarrassed for having downs syndrome you will be a better person

lmao do you seriously believe the shit you try to pass off as advice

You obviously weren't around for the original pol then. You're in the anti-sjw college kid crowd. No point communicating.

>pol

Hello, Reddit! Fresh off the boat from The_Donald?

>Mexican
>Indio blood

Nice meme Mexicans have more European genetics then Indian

Trying way too hard. Pol was originally new and was stereotypical stormfront posting. You're an idiot who doesn't even understand that I'm not endorsing one view or the other, just correcting a dumb newfag who tries to appeal to the past as a sense of authority.

>pol

Hello, reddit

And the resort to random shitposting when you've been thoroughly shut up about something you don't know. Goodbye "Nu/pol/".

Yeah, some but this guy's a like 99% indio and 1% white. But that doesn't make him "white".

Who gives a fuck what color he is

What he's saying is true, and that's what matters.

There's about 50 percent of genuine whites out there saying blatantly untrue shit

Hello Nu/pol/

Hello, Reddit