Would you like a chvrches - carly rae jepsen collab?

would you like a chvrches - carly rae jepsen collab?

Only if Lavren and Hayley agree to a threeway with me

Fuck, I meant Carly

Goodnight, everyone

no but i would like a carly rae jepsen - my dick collab

i don't wanna fuck anybody in this picture

Why Carly looks like a 00's emo?
Why thinking in Hayley anyways?

lavren: girl, carly: woman

In that pic Lavren seen actually older than Carly

>Why Carly looks like a 00's emo?
just a phase. this is her usual look.

Would it involve a double dildo, applied from behind?

I actually think that's the best looking I've ever seen her. Some petite chicks look much better with medium-short length hair. And somehow she looks less retarded there.

bump

Could be kinda fun, would be more interested to hear Carly over a chvrches instrumental though

eww carly looks sickly

i want new chvrches

What expression is Lauren trying to convey?

happyness

A sexual one

Lauren destroyed Brandon's heart. I think its great he's moving on.

why does carly have an australian trucker haircut

that whole situation was odd. didnt seem like he was going to pull himself out of it until he saw that the whole thing was people here and people he knows fucking with him. you can tell even though he knows the truth now, part of him still wishes something happened between them

Id like a Carly anything collab

what about a grimes + carly collab?

Yeah.

Yeah. It's a phase. For example: I usually have feminine shoulder-length or longer hair, but I sometimes have a haircut which was mid-length at the top and is almost-bald near halfway as a teenager.
It's a very early-2000s haircut, heavily inspired by grunge and alternative music artists of the time, but it still looks good, and other people say so.
I also dye my hair from time to time but I usually leave it in my natural blonde color.

Also, that early-2000s emo look she has makes her look cute, but here usual look (the one with long hair and bangs) is even cuter.
The latter look actually reminds me of my fiancée, who actually has a similar hairstyle to long hair CRJ, and we are both huge fans of Carly Rae Jepsen.

Sure.

People were fucking with him bad. He could have got in serious trouble over it.
What made him stop? Did he just figure it out or did someone just come out and tell him what was going on?

this is like tabloid shit and has to be actual girlz posting or you're all gay?

gay for liking females? dude, your views are screwed.

>not adapting to the /gay/mu/ posting style in an obvious /gay/mu/ thread
honey....

Okay, /gay/mu yeah... makes sense and did not mean to disrespect anyone. i am getting used to the site and did not recognize

can someone explain the situation to me?

>Did he just figure it out or did someone just come out and tell him what was going on?
Both