/dsd/

Dungeon Synth December

It's been a few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QCj-YyjLKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is neat i guess

i'm drunk and i'm waking up early to work a 10 hour shift tomorrow. i missed you guys.

tropic synth > dungeon synth
youtube.com/watch?v=5QCj-YyjLKM

>tropic synth
wat

I am implying that there is no such thing as 'dungeon synth' and the imagery is limiting to the genre of new age synthy spooky stuff.

but dungeon synth is an offshoot of new age synthy spooky stuff

'tis true. but is the album I posted dungeon synth? is it welcome in these threads? or is this just a niche sort of thread.

i wouldn't call it dungeon synth in a traditional sense but it definitely shares some characteristics

whatcha drinking my man

So this is descended from black metal, huh?

cheap shitty red wine. ironic because i live in wine country but i don't need that bougie shit to get drunk

wine country USA?

norcal my man

>he isn't drinking a festive Christmas ale

is there anything else by avox? this is the only album i could find and i love it

what's a festive christmas ale?

Bell's makes a christmas ale, it's good shit.
Personally I prefer Christmas bomb from prairie.

I just had an Orkney Skull Splitter myself. That's kinda DS-y right?

I listened to Sequestered Keep for the first time tonight. Since it's more than likely that SK and Fief are the same person, why are the projects separated? They sound pretty much the same to me.

>it's more than likely that SK and Fief are the same person
What makes you say that?

According to an official list of releases emailed to me from Wulfrune Worxxx, Fief is a project consisting of Sequestered Keep and Thangorodrim

Krampusnacht was p, cool. Gave the guy a Canadabuck and added it to my Bandcamp library. Cheers.