Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,
I am a high ranking scientist in a cutting edge research facility. My team is currently working on genetic body modifications for humans. We are way beyond small changes, but the plan is to introduce alterations in phases to minimize backlash. Most people will be given a "dead end" gene that makes the person infertile after a certain number of generations. If you can guess correctly what the final evolved form of us will look like, I'll see if I can ensure the survival of your offspring.

the falmer

Every male will look like the midget from Austin Powers. Every female like Precious. World domination complete

nice. My dad works for Nintendo btw

make my dick 3x larger

>things that never happen

Folks this is a grown man who is literally role playing on an underground Saskatchewan animation web address.

Do dead gene but give to nigger Koreans and chinese. Maybe others I don't know. World will be good then ^○^

Can you cure genetic disorders?

>pic related it's me

precisely 6 and a half foot tall, give or take 2 inches per standard deviation, pale-tan humans with a slight grey/stoneish tint.

Utterly hairless except for the head and face.

Also, how do you plan to regulate the population of those descendents which don't have the dead end gene?

Go away, Hiro

Shemales with vaginas.
Guarantee you fucking pervert ass scientists would.

>life sciences
Fuck off nobody cares it's not science.

Cute little lolis with big horsecocks.

I bet you have a huge dick tho

x is shit. Pol has always been half x if it has to do with world developments.

Does your dad also work for Nintendo?

we all become samurai?

What's the problem? You can give the most powerful thumbs up in the world.

Why the fudge should we gi e a shit when transhumanism is around the corner?

Is this my final form?

Hi I'm an actual scientist and there's no fucking way I'm telling you any more than that.

We seek to make man in the image of God.

God was made in the image of man.

Man is already made in the image of God.

Give me horns, cow ears/tail, and some bulk i.e. make yourself useful.

Furries fuck off

we will soon be free brother

Our finally evolved evolve form will be a collection of our consciousness upload to an artificial AI.

Is Dr. Joseph P. Farrell right?

>final evolved form

If such a thing exists and I find out, you will provide me what I ask for, or your family members will beg for death long before they receive it.

delete this

Something along the lines of Michelangelo's David? Or Praxiteles's Hermes? Apollo of the Belvedere? Richelieu by Bernini? Antelami's Jesus? Pisano's Crucifixion? Glykon's Hercule Farnese? Rodin's Thinker? Saint John by Donatello? Wildt's Tancrede? Beauneveu's Charles V? Canova's Perseus? Preault's Mansart? Carpeaux's Ugolino? Phidias's Zeus?

this it?

can you make me a gundam?