It's always so hot on TWD. It should be a summertime show

It's always so hot on TWD. It should be a summertime show.

i want to cummy on her thighs

Really makes you hard

The zombie apocalypse would be worth it if I could just encounter an unarmed Maggie.

They air FTWD in the summer, which takes place in Mexico and shieeeet. They air Preacher is in the summer too, which takes blaze in the shitty dry Texas heat.

>no christmas special episode where Negan turns up at the gate waiting for Rick with some mistletoe

Be worth it to chase the big boobed lesbian down. She said she likes to run so let's put that theory to the test. Oh btw CLAIMED.

AMC is too cheap to afford filming in Winter.

maybe in the midseason finale coming up

shes a cow

not canon

imagine how dirty and sweety her panties must get

they must all smell like sweaty ass

god I want them

>fat uggo with monster mammaries
>"muh waifu"
You people need better standards.

I really should start watching this show. I haven't seen even a single episode of it before.

not missing out much
its pretty bad but funny bad

Isn't it set in Georgia?

Imagine how sweaty and soiled her socks must be...

That's just an improvised suppressor though.

I don't know how well it would work as opposed to other improvised suppressors you could come up with but it's not like they just taped a flash light to a gun and hoped no one would notice.

But why bother at all? Suppressors don't silence guns a massive amount so it would be relatively pointless to go to all the trouble of jury rigging one wouldn't it?

I don't watch the show but I assume loud noises would attract more zombies so he's probably trying to take them out as quietly as possible without using melee.

it would still be loud, but it'd still cut down on the amount of zombies that would be drawn to it by quite a bit

1-5 they're in Georgia. 6 onward is set in Northern Virginia but they still film in Georgia.

being a zombie would be pretty dope. rip and tear.

>Suppressors don't silence guns a massive amount
Insanely wrong. Watch some youtube videos...

At the end of one season aren't they all worrying about how to survive the winter because the prison got overrun?

Then at the start of the next season they're just like 'we survived winter'.

Has there even been a winter since...?

I have, and they don't. Sure they contain the escaping gas so there's some reduction in noise but they're certainly not the silencers you see in the movies.

BLACKED

You can just tell that his pants are down and his bbc is inserted tightly into her asshole, and is actively cumming as the photo is taken.