This is so bad, holy shit were they too scared to tell him this is awful?

This is so bad, holy shit were they too scared to tell him this is awful?

is it out?
got a download

No, I mean the newest single

The one good thing about the single is the beat. Eminem really went downhill after Relapse.

We mustn't forget MMLP2, that wasn't all that bad.

His best song in a looong time. Walk on water was garbage but this song is actually great

second verse is fire

It was 60% shit 40% good

nice may may friend! you really convinced me to stop listening to (c)rap music!

eminem fans everyone

*The Eminem Show
ftfy

both beats are great. song overall is still sucky, but better than walk on water. White America was way better

WHITE BOY WHITE BOY

I see why people hate on WoW but Untouchable was pure Eminem with energy from TES. It's just in todays climate of social media, every fag whines and bitches about everything.

If you're one of the idiots who complain about his flow, listen to Don't Front. All his experiments are deliberate, just like the accents on Relapse were. He can't push out the same shit over and over again and needs to evolve.

>expecting eminem to "evolve"
>when hes never been going at this
>this late into his washed up career

Album went to shit after Legacy.

I didn't have a problem with the flow I found it fine, the lyrics were complete garbage and the constant repeating is literally Encore tier garbage.

>he skipped Rap God, Brainless, Evil Twin and all the bonus tracks

>the constant repeating
You mean the hook? The black boy, white boy stuff is really annoying but it makes sense for the story telling.

The fuck is wrong with the lyrics? All the stuff is pretty quote-worthy and on point. None of it is too clever but focusing too much on that would distract from the message. It's at least a 7/10 track.

>implying all of those are any good

>>he skipped Rap God, Brainless, Evil Twin and all the bonus tracks
don't forget the outro verse on badguy one of the best he's ever done

trve rap fans, everyone
get off your high horse newfriend

I am definitely not a fan of this new song...

>he doesn't like Rap God, So Far, Love Game, Headlights and Evil Twin

>braggin about criminality very publicly
>acts surprised and hurt when arrested, blames record co. for not gettimg him out of his inevitable mess

bet he makes that exact face everytime his yung shphincter is brutally penetrated by his cellie

Eminem is done, this hack will regret trying to revive his shit excuse of a career.

Shouldn't it be shipped to stores by now? Man, leaks sure got rare these days.

>not waiting to hear the entire album

Pleb filter

Last Eminem album that was meant to be heard completely was Relapse.

all albums are made to be heard completely u bonobo

Sup Forums, the best place to discuss a song about racial issues.