Why did I have to be born in this boring, degenerate, ugly, unpleasant shithole??

Why did I have to be born in this boring, degenerate, ugly, unpleasant shithole??

I want to be Balkan or Greek, or Chinese. Holy shit it's so bad here, there's NOTHING AT ALL to be proud of. I just really don't like it. What do I do? Should I kill myself? I really hate this boring stupid shithole and thus I hate myself since I'll never NOT be from this boring shithole full of subhuman and ugly people.

I'll keep on bumping this bc I want someone to respond seriously.

I am Greek

Kill yourself

>want to be chink

wew

Or, convince me to somehow be PROUD of this disgusting shitty country.
Please point out some way they aren't superior to us.

Fucking heretic. You should be glad the Lord gave you an easy life in a developed country. Instead of being born in a 3rd world African shithole you were born in England. Considering you have the free time to bitch about how ""sad"" your life is, I guess you are pretty fine. Stop sitting on your ass 7/24 typing in a Mongolian cartoon imageboard and go praise the Lord's name for what you were given.

Was this serious enough, friend?

It's another "first worlder complaining about his country" episode

the bad thing is that the white subhuman keeps the Greek man down
if you want to start a life in Greece
reality will crush you if you do not have a supportive family

england is shit
germany is shit

>African shithole
I didn't say that. I would 100% rather be a masculine, alpha Turk than a degenerate fat, drunk, ugly, inbred modern British person. And I say that with all sincerity. I don't even care about how poor it is, I would rather be poor than live in this literal hellhole.
''Stop sitting on your ass 7/24 typing in a Mongolian cartoon imageboard and go praise the Lord's name for what you were given.'' I literally CAN'T. I would if I could.
first worlder...lol. Fuck off and move here then you fucking CUNT. See how first world this disgusting trashhole is.

At least you're whiter than we are.

aside from usual chink hate on Sup Forums, china is much more boring than your country. they dont have any legit modern entertainment or culture. being proud of traditional stuff is one of boring things to do. its for people who dont have nothing to do. its the same everywhere.

>I literally CAN'T. I would if I could.
>i would if i could

Then you deserve every bad thing that happens to you. Everythings your fault.

Could be worse

>selfhater anglo
Oh shit.
I've had enough.jpg

>7/24
Get the fuck out.

I'm sure they'll have more pop culture as they continue to develop. The real stuggle of being chink would be slaving away all the time just to live in a decent sized appartment.

I'm OBVIOUSLY not just talking about me as an individual.
How???
>5000 years of culture
>billion people and more
>amazing military
>world superpower
>amazing, diverse people
>people all over the world
I want to kill the creators of modern entertainment or culture to be honest. I would rather the Muslims take over this place than stay like it is now, they'd make it much better. We'd actually be some people with a spine...again?
lol how?

>amazing military
>world pooperpower
>amazing "people"
Spotted the diaspora chink.

I don't have any Asian blood in me.

bump

you can be proud of the supermarine spitfire, arguably one of the best if not the best plane of the second world war

chinese are subhumans

and that makes his life better because
...?

better than here.
we fought on the wrong side.

they get bored of what their media outlets have done. you know ccp censors shit and you need to get some permission from ccp every time you make shit. so they make the same shit over and over again.

those anti-japan propaganda dramas have been literally broken for instance because they do every crap like melodrama, comedy, stupid shit, erotic stuff, in it. its not even like some b-movie stuff like "shit but fun", but just boring. tho they have their internet community that doesnt get censored so much. if you were a weeb chinese, you wouldnt get that bored. its basically the same as what we Sup Forums users enjoy here or even more advanced/japan-like in some ways.

as the above, as long as you were a weeb or something like that, you would be ok with being chinese. what they enjoy is basically the same as ours. those traditional stuff is literally what you dont enjoy in everyday life. or you can enjoy it RIGHT NOW to begin with. read chinese books, enjoy chinese art now.

I'll never change who I am, I literally/physically can't.

that includes your country btw. Why couldn't I be born in Japan

this country is fucking boring as hell. you just dont know how boring it is. thats one of the reasons that im here. i will never see japanese websites except buying something on some shops because its boring af and i know it will never change.

>not being proud of your amazing history and culture

Why do you believe it's so much better in Japan? Life isn't an anime

I don't even watch weebshit
I just know that it genuinely is.

You're depressed and lonely and you have a shitty life. If you lived in Greece or China you'd be depressed and lonely with a shitty life in Greece or China. There is your serious response.
Clean your room, get in shape, better yourself one step at a time, sort your life out and get things done.

you are just jealous of Greece

Are you illiterate? I just said it's not about me as an individual.
If my country is horrible (which it is) and if I have NO pride in it (which I do) then those things won't even matter.

you subhuman

>Why did I have to be born in this boring, degenerate, ugly, unpleasant shithole??
don't know, ask god.
Why don't you move to another country ?

>I just said it's not about me as an individual.
>If my country is horrible (which it is) and if I have NO pride in it (which I do) then those things won't even matter.
Nice excuse for your shitty life. Sort yourself out.

That won't change who I am you fucking retard.
I didn't use it as an excuse but I don't blame you since English obv isn't your first language. I said that I'm asking how I can be proud of this country.

>I didn't use it as an excuse but I don't blame you since English obv isn't your first language. I said that I'm asking how I can be proud of this country
Not being proud of your own country is not your issue, it's an excuse for why you're not happy and fulfilled. I'm answering the question that you're not asking because that's the question that needs answering.

Lol go fuck yourself Mehmet. My only issue is my country, my body is in a good shape.

>My only issue is my country, my body is in a good shape.
But your mind is messed up and your life is obviously shitty. And it has precisely nothing to do with your country.
The fact that you're being so ridiculously defensive about it just proves that. Fix your life.

It's like a brazil post but with the wrong flag

Are you retarded? like are you actually retarded?
I'm not upset about my life or body you FUCKING CUNT, I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU THIS. EVERYONE'S LIFE HERE IS SHITTY
WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON, I DOOOOOOOOOOOOONT CARE
ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

You are literally projecting your own issues on your country. Sort out your life and your actual issues.

My life is not shitty. Never speak for myself again.

It has nothing to do with my life.
Blow it out of your ass you foul cunt. Give me reasons to like this country.

>It has nothing to do with my life.
It has everything to do with your life.

No, you clearly can't be convinced. Go join ISIS.

just give me a few reasons. Please.
Tell me why you think this.

>Tell me why you think this
Because it is painfully obvious to everyone but you.

? Please point out how.

"Should I kill myself? I hate myself. Fuck this place"
Your country is obviously not the issue.

being brit isnt that bad, actually. i once wanted to move there in all seriousness. how about your rural areas. like yorkshire or something like that. im not interested in a country life now but you may be inspired by such kind of your nature if you have such a sense of art.

I hate myself for being from this place, I obviously meant.. Why did you use that three word sentence?

Mate you have no idea. Japan is SO much better.
I do, but seriously.

>I hate myself for being from this place
No, you flat out hate yourself and the life you're living. You're just trying to find a justification how it's somehow not your fault.

Fucking autistic faggot you belong in a fucking asylum.

Please kill yourself
I just disproved the only thing you used for that? Are you dumb? Fucking silly yute

Quit projecting, bitchboy.

Lol that's what you call yourself when Tyrone pushes in don't you, battyboy?

>I just disproved the only thing you used for that?
L.O.L.
I've said my part, we both know that I'm right. You just don't want to accept it yet.

Why do you claim to know so many things about me?

Because you are screaming in agony and it's painfully obvious to everyone who knows a thing to two about that kinda stuff.

I just don't like how my country is.

....dude. Do I really need to explain this?

What don't you get about it? It's really like that.

No it isn't you're literally just making excuses and lying to yourself. Whatever, do what you like. Keep deceiving yourself.

Pathetic false flagging

So you know you don't have anything to say considering it's really just about my country?
I accept your concession

>tfw Pakistani
>tfw poorfag
Be grateful. I have worse here.

You have genuinely more to be proud of

>You have genuinely more to be proud of

Fuck off. Proud of fucking what? Being a citizen of a failed state? Fucking India is better than us in every aspect inspite of POO. Proud of my fucking arab religion? Proud of my fucking South Asian heritage? Fucking fuck off. FUCK!

Yes, your good heritage, admittedly strong people.