/bcg/ post your music and leave critiques for others. Lets make Sup Forums a tight knit community of creators y'all

/bcg/ post your music and leave critiques for others. Lets make Sup Forums a tight knit community of creators y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

babylabour.bandcamp.com/album/aruban-sandwich
noriginal.bandcamp.com
re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/zap-demo
gypsyblood.bandcamp.com/
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/untitled
danloughrin.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-smokes
levinkatz.bandcamp.com/
cfru.ca/recordings/45
ibhssa.bandcamp.com/album/c-olor
youtu.be/pJZOhrW-bDU
seaneldon.com/album/you-didnt
freehorse.bandcamp.com/
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
deeryear.bandcamp.com
fridgedoorcountertop.bandcamp.com/releases
wacokid.bandcamp.com/album/synthetic-heaven
epiglottis.bandcamp.com
mechayuri.bandcamp.com/album/goodnight-airport
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

babylabour.bandcamp.com/album/aruban-sandwich

80% done tracking our new record. this next one will be fully diy which feels kinda good. i've surprised myself with my prelim mixes... won't sound as good as the one posted above but w/e.

first project in over 4 yrs is out now lads
try giving it the full listen
its a journey

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>chill hop
>boom baps

wow, this is pretty damn impressive. Some of the better music of this genre I've found, although to me the whole genre is a bit too noodly for my tastes

re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/zap-demo
>post-hardcore ish
>emo
>skramz inspired
If you like my music pls help increase my clout by liking my bandpage on facebook

seems p sad bruh.

i'm confused though... you didn't make the beats, but you did the vocal takes and mixed it. right?

how did you mix it if you didn't make the beats? wouldn't by default the mixing of the beats be done by the person who is producing them?

was the mix a collaborative effort? also lyrically this is v 2017, dunno if thats great or bad. time will tell i suppose. great vocal deliveries regardless.

reminds me of this band...
gypsyblood.bandcamp.com/

thanks for checking out baby labour dude.

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/untitled

New short EP.

>drone, ambient, soundscape, tinnitus

>re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/zap-demo
Really love the deep, sludgy feel to the guitar and bass in the mix, mixed really well with the drums. The vocals are alright, nothing too special.

>noriginal.bandcamp.com
Actually good hip hop in a bandcamp thread, damn. The beats are gorgeously made, and the flow is perfect. Highly recommended.

also i guess i'll post my personal bandcamp because fuck it.

danloughrin.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-smokes

most of it is weird improv guitar stuff. there is some particularly cool stuff under the grade 8 states record. but whats posted above is an old ass record that is ok

>gypsyblood.bandcamp.com/
oh shit they're from my town! Can't believe I never heard of them before. I guess I see where you're coming from since we both have the fuzzy vocals/drowned out sound, but I'd say my music's a lot more aggressive

levinkatz.bandcamp.com/

Listen to Gooey Sock Glam Rock if you're gonna listen to anything. This stuff is kinda old, but would still appreciate some critiques.

hey bud, you should check this out

cfru.ca/recordings/45

local radio man does gnar found sound field recording soundscape drone stuff live on air every week. it's always rad, and this archive is thorough.

good job on making some not awful drone. rec'd for shure

me again, whats up with signal to noise magazine? people doing weird shit in texas usually have a bud or two affiliated with them right? did they fold? i haven't kept up...

Dont think Ive actually ever heard of the magazine, not too versed in the local noise scene here.

ibhssa.bandcamp.com/album/c-olor
>electronic
>beats

songwriting is real good. i can't tell if the lofi thing is a choice or just an inability to do more with a mix. if it's the latter you should check out a billion youtube videos about producing music and rent some gear for a wknd. then post in /prod/ threads with samples of your mixes and see where you can improve.

songs are fantastic though. good chords melodies and arrangements. just needs that jesus and mary chain drum shit over everything and yer gonna make a million

yo I'm from chicago too, and I feel like I've seen you at a diy show or something. The music's pretty good, just a bit soft for my tastes
me

this guy is a fave of mine for good quality, relevant and helpful videos.

youtu.be/pJZOhrW-bDU

he also made a p good record.

seaneldon.com/album/you-didnt

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, ambient, vaporwave, folk, acoustic

yeah the lo-fi thing is just shitty equipment and trying to record in dorm rooms and shit. my production definitely has gotten better though since then. Thanks for the compliments man it really means a lot!!

Nah probably not me, I haven't been to one in a long time. You make music too? shoot me a message, we can try and get int ouch or something maybe

thanks for the rec, ill check this out

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa

>Edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.
>Chillout

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Emo
>Math Rock

deeryear.bandcamp.com
>synthpop
>synthwave

litty:

fridgedoorcountertop.bandcamp.com/releases

first single ever (and really first actual song ever) for our new album comin out sometime in january, a completely 100% improvised song from a live stream we did a while back, cleaned up and remixed in sort of stereo for your enjoyment. we'd really really like some feedback if possible, as it's really our first original song (thats not a dumb cover), so any comments, harsh or positive, would be great. thanks a lot!

>Alternative Rock
>Math Rock (kinda)
>Improv
>Jam
>Lo-Fi (low fidelity not "lo-fi beats stream" lo-fi)

reccs

wacokid.bandcamp.com/album/synthetic-heaven
>Lo-fi Synth Pop

love this, especially luxury age

Good morning! New album soon!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com

>Mixture of ambient music with more ambient music!
>The newer stuff is much more loop-focused
>The earlier ones are just a bit of a torture
>From emotion to emotion, all around the spectrum
>Said to be, overall, pretty okay-ish

Need to find a good time for it but I'm already hyped!

mechayuri.bandcamp.com/album/goodnight-airport
>lo-fi
>bedroom pop
>folktronica, i guess

just released a new album, it's the best i could do

recs:
ontario mates, i dig ur sound too, very crisp

chill is right!!! the vox are very professional sounding. i dig it.

tinnitus is fitting cuz mine just got louder and it's been stressing me out all week. this music masks it perfectly and i thank you so much for this. i love it.

actually quite beautiful. i've never mmmmm'd harder.

damn i fuck with this sound so much. please make more.

Fucking awesome man, super creative stuff. I’m gonna try and listen to the whole thing tomorrow.

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

RECS:

Thanks, bud. Your stuff is great too.