I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

What? Him going to Houston is good for him lol.

Clippers are ass.

Turned down free agency, only to get cucked and traded moments later.

>Turned down free agency
Eh? Dude said he was gonna be a free agent when it started, Clips just decided to get something for him while they could. If he did anything wrong, maybe it was not waiting until free agency started to announce it.

Well for one, it's the fucking clippers what do you expect desu

It was a sign and trade you dipshit, he knowingly opted in with the knowledge that he was gonna be traded.

The only dupe here is DumbAndre Jordan who Griffin and CP3 suckered in to resigning with the Clippers only for them to jump ship the next year.

He turned down free agency so the Clippers could get something for him rather than him just leaving in FA. Also so his new team can give him a full contract.

Meant For

Did he really try so hard?

IT STARTS WITH

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

>going from the worst chokers in the league to the second worst

>Because he is being acquired in a trade, Paul will be eligible for a five-year deal worth an estimated $205 million from the Rockets after this season. If the nine-time All-Star had opted out and signed with a team other than the Clippers in free agency, the most a team could have offered was a four-year deal worth just more than $152 million.

Third worst
The thunder are worse by a huge margin

I just hope his game lasts.

>implying a team is retarded enough to over cp0 that

You think there aren't any teams who would? This is the NBA, dude.

>you now remember David Stern vetoing the Laker trade

>BASKETBALL
>REASONS

>tfw if this happened we wouldve seen lebron vs kobe finals

>The last 11 finals have had Kobe or lebron in it but they never played each other
Not even a fan of Kobe but that's fucked up

Think about this trade in hindsight and you see how one sided it is. Pau was great 10 years ago but Chris Paul had a higher ceiling. I don't know why the hornets would make the trade.

The Rockets gave up too much, they're gonna miss Beverley's defense.