/heem/- brown bricks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFJnkVbpENg
watchingmymomgoblack.com
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-214-cyborg-justino-vs-tanya-evinger-title-fight-megan-anderson-pulls-out
mmamania.com/2017/6/28/15885752/donald-cerrone-vs-robbie-lawler-pulled-ufc-213-cowboy-hurt-mma
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-112-salaries-b-j-penn-earns-highest-purse-despite-tough-loss
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-112-winner-tim-means-happy-to-be-healthy-after-battling-injury-vs-alex-oliveira
instagram.com/p/BVyfWA0gDaR/?taken-by=danawhite&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=-WXIUlc70zE
youtube.com/watch?v=tFpmNnWFqI4
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's your favorite woman martial artist?

isn't that the stairs from The Exorcist?

chris weidman

I hope Tony Ferguson finger fucks Tiger

yes

I hope Tony Ferguson fucks the bullet hole he left in Scaub's gf's skull

Friendly reminder Chiesa wasn't out

youtube.com/watch?v=fFJnkVbpENg

Here's Marc Goddard annihilating some goof in under a minute.

Yes he was

Dean vs Goddard for Ultimate Refweight belt

Goddard's wrestling looks legit as fuck, I think he gnps Herb in r2

watchingmymomgoblack.com

>arms never went limp
He wasn't out. He was probably going to go out, but he wasn't yet.

I hope Tony Ferguson turns Schaub's penis into a vagina and fucks it without permission

Holm, Waterson, Calderwood

he was going limp, good call, good win for the lowkey king

There is literally a 0% chance of escape there, even if the ghosts of Helio Gracie and Obi Wan Kenobi appeared to coach him out. What a big nothingburger this 'controversy' is. Dana should apologize for shitting on Mario over this tbqhf.

>biting his glove to set the RNC
Clever

>he was going limp

He wasn't limp. He wasn't out. A technical submission is only a valid call if a fighter has lost (past tense) consciousness or has suffered a dislocation/break.

This isn't like a TKO. Intelligent defense or the lack thereof is irrelevant specifically because there is no danger to the fighter involved in being choked unconscious.

Lee deserves the win, but the call was still horrendously bad. Chiesa wasn't out. The just outcome is for the result to be overturned and rematched, if Lee wants to get the win back.

butthurt ass nigga, how would be escape that? he even stopped trying to pry away the arms

Whitey got destroyed by the real champ

Look when his arms start to drop, he was going limp. Mario is a BJJ blackbelt, he knows exactly what to look for here. Even if he wasn't, he had like half a second at best until he went completely out, with no chance in hell of getting out of that.

His chin is REALLY suspicious. Chiesa dropped him and it wasn't a hard punch. I think he took too much punishment from the Maywether guys

Upcoming events:

Wednesdays at 10 PM EST, 7 PM PST, 3 AM BST - New TUF 25 episodes aired

6/30: One Championship 56 - Light of a Nation
6/30: LFA 15 - Odoms vs Vanderaa
6/30: Professional Fighters League aka WSOF - Daytona
7/1: ACB 63 - Strus vs DeVent
7/2: Pancrase 288 - Miura vs Abe
7/7: BAMMA 30 - Sinclair vs Redmond
7/7: TUF 25 Season Finale - Johnson vs Gaethje
7/8: UFC 213 - Nunes vs Shevchenko 2
7/11: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 1
7/14: Bellator 181 - Freire vs Campos 2
7/14: Glory 43 - Featherweight Tournament
7/15: Invicta 24 - Anderson vs Kolesnyk
7/16: UFC Fight Night 113 - Nelson vs Ponzinibbio
7/18: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 2
7/22: UFC on Fox 25 - Weidman vs Gastelum
7/22: VFC 58 - TBA
7/23: ACB 65 - Shabliy vs Towsend
7/25: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 3
7/27: Combate Americas: Clasico - Lloveras vs Fuentes
7/29: ONE Championship - Conquest of Kings
7/29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs Jones 2
7/30: Rizin 6 - Bantamweight Tournament

Previous thread: News:

>Tonya Evinger replaces Anderson to fight Cyborg at UFC 214
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-214-cyborg-justino-vs-tanya-evinger-title-fight-megan-anderson-pulls-out

>Cerrone out of fight with Lawler due to injury
mmamania.com/2017/6/28/15885752/donald-cerrone-vs-robbie-lawler-pulled-ufc-213-cowboy-hurt-mma

>UFC FN 112 salaries
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-112-salaries-b-j-penn-earns-highest-purse-despite-tough-loss

>Tim Means happy to be healthy
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-112-winner-tim-means-happy-to-be-healthy-after-battling-injury-vs-alex-oliveira

I just found the most degenerate bet in human history.

>how would be escape that?

How is that relevant? Tap or nap; if you're not out, you're not out and the ref can't call the fight.

>Look when his arms start to drop, he was going limp.
They never dropped.
>Even if he wasn't, he had like half a second at best until he went completely out, with no chance in hell of getting out of that.
Doesn't matter. He wasn't out. That's the fucking rule. You tap or you nap.

Do you guys really want the refs to be able to decide that the submission is too locked in and you're not getting out of it?

why are there so many cucks on here now?

Thanks NerdPad

A normal chin gets dropped from a good punch

Cerrone is ________

injured

Dunno ask yourself or Chiesa

>for sure Cerrone is going to knock out Lawler my guy, have you seen his head kicks?

That was an atrocious performance from Herb.

Cerrone beats Lawler

it wasn't really a knockdown, more of an off balance/trip, he didn't look shook at all

He absolutely 100% does not.

I know Derrick Lewis is from the hood, but this is my hood!

Watch webm around 13 seconds,
His arms go overcooked noodle, you can see them suddenly drop like he's going to sleep. You can get choked out and your eyes don't close. If your arms go limp in a choke, it's reasonable to assume the fighter can't tap even if he wants to do the ref has to step in.

In a joint lock, you can still keep fighting with a broken arm or blown knee or be aware enough to tap. With a choke, the fighter can't tap after a certain point that is what the ref is there for. To protect the fighter from serious long term damage. He literally dindu nuffin wrong, Mario took an unfair beating.

>getting dropped by an overhand
Not a big deal, a big deal is not even being able to make weight

Kevin kills Khabib

>being a fan of colored fighters = cuck
you must have a serious case of autism, beat it back to your shit board

>Letting Lee grab the cage to set up the RNC
It's hilarious how incompetent the average ref is when it comes to that

conor beats lawler

>His arms go overcooked noodle, you can see them suddenly drop like he's going to sleep.

They were still held up in the air.

Webm related is what going limp looks like.

>With a choke, the fighter can't tap after a certain point that is what the ref is there for.

And the way that you're supposed to determine that point is by either checking the fighter's responsiveness or by waiting for them to actually go limp. Mazzagatti had already dived in at :13 of the webm.

lalwer just isn't a drawl my man 100%

his fault for looking out

it's legal as long as you don't put your fingers through

Requesting schaubblaze.webm

>his fault for looking out

At the point that Mazzagatti dives in to stop the fight, he didn't look out. Humans don't react that quickly.

>Mazzagatti

it wasn't a grab

>Mazzagatti
Lmao so hard

instagram.com/p/BVyfWA0gDaR/?taken-by=danawhite&hl=en

>being this asshurt because they didn't let him get choked out for 5 more seconds
take the L faggot

Escape? No.
Survive till 2nd round? Absolutely. Even with the hand under the chin if you know what you're doing. You can take it off as well.

We will wait and see

See how he handles those leg kicks

Just going to have to disagree on this one, user. I think his arms went limp. But honestly it doesn't matter because he had less than five seconds tops, with zero chance of escaping. It's not like an armbar where you can tough it out or escape when it's fully locked. That choke was inescapable. Even you or I would choke Roger Gracie out from that position.

>le no head movement glass body man against lawler
lmao @u

lmao no, if he didn't get the hand out from under his chin he would have been napping in the next 5 or so seconds

I'm asshurt because if this stands it fundamentally changes the role of the referee with regard to choke submissions. Should the ref have been able to call the fight in Herrig-Kish because it was super deep?

> But honestly it doesn't matter because he had less than five seconds tops, with zero chance of escaping.

It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he would have been choked out one second later or five seconds later or thirty seconds later. It literally makes no difference at all: the stoppage is not supported by the rules. A technical submission is only able to be called if the fighter has lost consciousness or has suffered a dislocation/break.

>giving your neck like that

He deserved to lose my dudes.

anytime I'm on heem there is an aussie that is arguing against the stoppage

Any time I'm on heem there are retards who think that because Lee was probably going to win the fight, that means that the stoppage was therefore good.

The right guy won, but the stoppage was still horrendous.

No way he's going to survive 30 seconds like that. That's a textbook short choke, couldn't be any tighter or more secure. Nobody is surviving 30 seconds of that. The best BJJ guys in the world have a zero percent chance of escaping or even lasting 30 seconds like that.

I have a question

Does.
Not.
Matter. This isn't a TKO. The only thing that matters is whether or not you've lost consciousness. All else is irrelevant.

Speak, my child.

You can never say that RNC is fully locked with those massive gloves getting in the way of putting your hand behind the head.

>Does.
>Not.
>Matter. This isn't a TKO. The only thing that matters is whether or not you've lost consciousness. All else is irrelevant.
he was just responding to the guy that said he would've survived the round, autist.

No one cares anymore.

what does /heem/ mean?

Herrig vs Kish choke wasn't even on properly and more importantly wasn't remotely secure.

Lee wasn't putting his hand behind Chiesa's head, he was going with the Gable grip variation, similar to how he choked out Mustafaev here

And what if the ref thinks that it is?

I will fight for this to be overturned. I will DIE for this to be overturned.

It wasn't a RNC, it was a short choke lad. The gloves are much less an obstacle. Chiesa defended the RNC perfectly, but Lee transitioned to short choke and the window for defense was closed and welded shut.

Hi guys. Just a reminder that I will be betting 50k of my own money on McGregor to win the fight. I've already notified people but stay tuned I am finalizing everything.

I'm extremely confident that Connor will KO Floyd.

At least make it believable dude.

Eh, deserves a (You) I suppose.

Lol at thinking 50k is a lot of money. Really exposes the poorfag in you.

Anyway this is legit. I'm very confident.

What is the reasoning behind your pick. What makes you think Connor will get the KO

Hello Jay-Z

Post your slip, my dude. I'll meet you down at the TAB with a camera to help you out.

Anyone got gifs or webm about amateur MMA?

Like real serious shit, top fighters, just curiosity.

Stop replying to the spammer

>Connor
Nigga you can't even spell his name don't pretend you're dropping 50k on it

213 free fights

youtube.com/watch?v=-WXIUlc70zE
Nunes v Tate

youtube.com/watch?v=tFpmNnWFqI4
Shevchenko v Holm

Shevchenko and Whittaker are favorites now

That just goes back to whether he went limp or not, which we disagree on and either of us probably won't change our minds. Of course refs shouldn't stop a fight just because a choke looks tight, but if the fighter seems to go limp and isn't defending himself that's when it's time to step in.

Grabbing the cage at any point is not legal you fucking spastic.

Watching Shevchenko and Nunes argue in English was cringey

If you look at the webm you/the other guy posted, the point where Chiesa arguably goes limp is at exactly the same time/a little later than when Mario dives in to stop it.

This is what I have a problem with.

You can use the cage for leverage, you can't put your fingers through and pull against it.

I have already explained in a detailed manner in the other thread. But right now let's just say that Connor has an incredible belief in himself that he will KO him. He is visualizing it perfectly. He has even manifested this thought into reality with the mural of him knocking out Floyd. This is a sign that the universe is slowly creating Connor's reality. This is just a taste and a foreshadowing of what will commence on August 26.

The fact of the matter is, is meme magic is real and Connor has mastered it. You control reality with your thoughts. That's the ultimate truth. The matrix whilst a simply a movie exposed to the public's conciousness this secret but truthfully this has been known since the time of Jesus. Jesus says knock and the door will be opened you, have faith and it will be given to you, and you can move mountains with faith. These are immortal truths. Connor has mastered them.

I will be here to laugh at the pathetic small minded doubters on August 26.

he wasn't grabbing the cage though, he had his hand on it but not grabbing it.

remind me, what's the reference here?

>everyone who doesn't like my race baiting fighter belongs on Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up you drooling mongoloid, you're a fucking embarrassment.

how do you grab with your palm? inbred limey

youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44

So was Conor just not visualising hard enough about knocking out Nate prior to 196?

he actually reminded me, the madman

To put it simply.. yes. He lost focus slightly and allowed a little doubt to creep in. One second of doubt is the difference between victory and defeat.

But I feel that Connor learnt a great deal from that moment and it won't happen again. His fight with Alvarez showed that he entered the matrix and is now connected. He will be in the super flow state when he fights Mayweather and he will knock him out.