youtu.be/IDl1c0nR5SI
vimeo.com/78164324
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Billboard Chart

i want bono 2 get cancer

he's starting to look elderly.

Their last good album was "all that you cn't leave behind"
everything after was pretty meh or terrible

I’ve never met someone who actually listens to U2.

The one they forced on our iphones doesn't count though. That's not fair.

>I’ve never met someone who actually listens to U2.
Their early stuff was decent post-punk and then Eno turned them into a solid mainstream rock act. They've fallen off a cliff quality wise since the mid-late 90s.

ok but have you actually met someone who listens to them?

Yes. Myself, my cousin, my dad who used to be a college radio DJ in the early 80s, this post-punk obsessed girl in my dorm, my normie aunt and uncle.

it's just music. u2 are like mcdonald's. no one is saying we love eating it. but it must get eaten by somebody

t. Soyboys triggered that their feminist idol got BTFO'd by real music.

modern U2 anyway. 80s and 90s U2 had it's place in the rock/mainstream music canon. They simply overstayed their welcome and become incredibly bland and washed up while still attempting to have hit songs.

ok but they still do sell and have massive shows so you may not like them but they're not washed up

>Came from the bottom, grew up in war torn Ireland, lost mother at 13 years old
>made some of the most critically acclaimed and best selling albums of the 1980s and 1990s, including Boy, The Joshua Tree, War, Achtung Baby, and The Unforgettable Fire
>worked with Brian Eno on several albums
>Achtung Baby was the first rock album to feature significant influence from electronic dance music and other contemporary experimental music and significantly widened their popularity, exposing listeners to groundbreaking music they would have otherwise never heard before, predating Kid A by 9 years
>was behind the groundbreaking and yet to be topped Zoo TV Tour
>is self aware, his persona during the Zoo TV-era was a satire of himself in response to all the critics who called him pompous during the Rattle and Hum days
>is a patrician who had bands including but not limited to This Heat, Interpol, Kings of Leon, Bjork, Mission of Burma, The Fall, Einsturzende Neubauten, Public Enemy and Pixies open for his band when they were in their prime to give them exposure
>albums still hold up, receive rave reviews upon being re-released, even by Pitchfork
>single handedly made the American and British public view AIDS and HIV as diseases that deserve treatment and sympathy rather than a punishment for being a degenerate, something even Princess Diana failed to do
>single handedly convinced George W. Bush to become the president who gave the most money to AIDS research, not Clinton, not Obama, George W. Bush
>wants to create a high fidelity and consumer friendly music format
>hated by Reddit
>hated by Sup Forums

>name doesn't like Yoko Ono

also who doesn't love this track
youtu.be/IDl1c0nR5SI

Feminists hate Taylor Swift though.

I really like Zooropa. There, I said it.

Middle aged moms

Awesome track alongside Kiss from a Rose.

Two great songs for a really shitty movie.

If you want to see the unedited "official video of HMTMKMKM you have to go to either Vimeo or U2.com

vimeo.com/78164324